Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) (1556 Views)

Racist SA Woman Who Called For Killing Of All Black Men ARRESTED (PICS) / IGP Orders Probe Of Portable Over One Million Boys Rant / 43-Year-Old Man Rapes 80-Year-Old Nasarawa Woman, Blames The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
The heated and sometimes racialized debate to ban pitbulls in SA rages on. Listen to the 1:30 minute long voicenote below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvjfpSCpTAk

The South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) is investigating a voice note in which a woman, opposing the banning of pit bulls, launched a scathing attack on black people in SA.

The voice note began circulating on social media on Wednesday after it was leaked from a WhatsApp group called “Pit bulls be my voice”.

TimesLIVE has identified her as Belinda Migor, 60, the owner of JCS Office Support, a bookkeeping company in Benoni.

Racist Voicenote

In her one-minute, seven-second rant, Migor said:

“Estelle, I agree with you wholeheartedly. What I say is: ban the black man. They rape, they steal, they kill, worse than any pit bull could, and they get away with it. Ban those who are making the laws, ban Ekurhuleni (municipality), ban the black man. Get all the black women and cut out their uteruses and their ovaries [so] that they can't procreate, because they will all turn out the same because they are all the same.

“I’m very passionate about this. Ban them, kill them, shoot them, get rid of them because they are the problem — not pit bulls, not animals. Animals are beautiful, and they deserve a warm bed, food, love, attention and everything else. God created those animals. Who created the black man? Do you think God? I don’t think so.”

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
Malema's EFF said "kill the Boers (whites)"

When contacted, Migor denied issuing the voice note and said her name was Bella Walker.

“If we’re living in a democracy, why am I not allowed freedom of speech, hypothetically?”

She added she had had a hard life.

“I have done what I need to do, and I am very sorry if it is unacceptable, but in all honesty nobody can judge me. We all have settings in our life that we are upset about. Look at the EFF: ‘Kill the Boers.’ What about the government when we were going through Covid that wouldn’t help white businesses? If this is a democracy, why are we not all treated fairly? Why are we not all treated the same?”

Who created black people?

Asked about her comment on who created black people, Migor said:

“Gosh, I have no idea. Lots of people say there was evolution, that there’s no God, they call it the Big Bang, I’m sure you’ve heard of that, so who knows? You can go on and on about the voice note as much as you want, you can do exactly what you want to, it really doesn’t faze me. Malema has never been called up for his hate speech, ever. Zuma has never been pulled up for that woman he raped, and I mean that was all over the news. Zuma has never sat in jail for all the wrong things he’s done — in all honesty, that’s the bigger picture.”

I love animals over humans

When questioned if she valued the lives of pit bulls over black people, Migor responded: “Honey, I value all animals over a human being. I have more time for animals than I have for human beings because life has taught me that human beings are deceitful, abusive, murderers, killers, rapists — and they do not care about the life they are ruining.”

I'm not a racist

She said she did not consider herself a racist. “I am actually very kind, specifically to black people. You would be surprised. I always help, always.”

Blame diabetes

Asked why she did it, she blamed her diabetes. “I’m diabetic. When your sugar is out of whack, which happens quite often, you don’t think clearly, you can’t focus. There’s like a cloud over your mind. Unfortunately, I don’t get that quite often, I’m on insulin. If my sugar is out of whack, that is why I don’t do an office job, I cannot do it.”
Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Artiiclebeast: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
May she endure a very horrible, slow, and painful death from that same diabetes...

Those in favor say aye....

3 Likes

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Franzinni: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
I understand her well! She has a very very good point !

1 Like

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
The racist rant comes amid a debate to ban pit bulls in SA following several high profile deadly attacks on children.

This week a youth branch of the ruling ANC in the Free State released a controversial poster to take up arms against pit bulls if their owners didn't surrender them to animal welfare organisation, SPCA.

1 Share

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Bede2u(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2022
South African blacks sef get their own for body

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Mercury12(m): 6:54am On Nov 25, 2022
Hahahaha.
I thought I heard it all
Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Zonefree(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2022
Innocent diabetes don suffer for women hand cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Musty112: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2022
She has been waiting all her life to say this. Nothing about this rant is accidented or predicated on one disease...maybe the disease of the brain sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2022
We don't give a fùck about south African blacks inshort we nigerians stand with the white woman...
Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by blaquebelle: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
We don't give a fùck about south African blacks inshort we nigerians stand with the white woman...
You do realise you're part of the blacks she just denigrated? Foolish human

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:

Yes, her rant exempted Nigerians. It was directed at all blacks except Nigerians. cool

4 Likes

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by Iykoto86(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, her rant exempted Nigerians. It was directed at all blacks except Nigerians. cool
you dey mind the bingo.

1 Like

Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by StormpyBee: 3:40am On Nov 26, 2022
She for blame Tinubu now.

This South Africans self.
Re: White SA Woman Blames Diabetes For Her Viral Racist Rant (VIDEO) by ThatsONYI: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
WannaHowzit:
The heated and sometimes racialized debate to ban pitbulls in SA rages on. Listen to the 1:30 minute long voicenote below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvjfpSCpTAk

The South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC) is investigating a voice note in which a woman, opposing the banning of pit bulls, launched a scathing attack on black people in SA.

The voice note began circulating on social media on Wednesday after it was leaked from a WhatsApp group called “Pit bulls be my voice”.

TimesLIVE has identified her as Belinda Migor, 60, the owner of JCS Office Support, a bookkeeping company in Benoni.

Racist Voicenote

In her one-minute, seven-second rant, Migor said:

“Estelle, I agree with you wholeheartedly. What I say is: ban the black man. They rape, they steal, they kill, worse than any pit bull could, and they get away with it. Ban those who are making the laws, ban Ekurhuleni (municipality), ban the black man. Get all the black women and cut out their uteruses and their ovaries [so] that they can't procreate, because they will all turn out the same because they are all the same.

“I’m very passionate about this. Ban them, kill them, shoot them, get rid of them because they are the problem — not pit bulls, not animals. Animals are beautiful, and they deserve a warm bed, food, love, attention and everything else. God created those animals. Who created the black man? Do you think God? I don’t think so.”

shocked

Only a brain full of sh*t would be racist in 21st century, f*ck!

(1) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead In Ghastly Motor Accident On Okene-kabba Road / Oga At The Top Again. 4 Bankers Stole,they Sacked One, Left D Rest. Why? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.