Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo (892 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo by Gentino(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Andy Okonkwo replies Soludo in a brutal vawulence. Peace is not an option.

https://fb.watch/g-CW61VbPX/
Re: Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo by Gentino(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
Gentino:
Andy Okonkwo replies Soludo in a brutal vawulence. Peace is not an option.

https://fb.watch/g-CW61VbPX/

Pls I don't know how to upload a video but you can click on the link to watch the video. Pls anyone who can help to upload the YouTube version is welcome.
Re: Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo by Ogbuefi2020: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
Nwamgbafor the local gossip. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo by doggedfighter(f): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Nwamgbafor the local gossip. Lol

Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha

Oh dear !
Re: Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo by Mbabula: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Andy Okonkwo's Brutal Reply To Soludo by Willy7(m): 12:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Soludo said he has part two of the gossip, so I think it's time he brings it out. I like the fact that Kenneth Okonkwo is saying it as it is concerning Soludo and Tinubu. Honestly I can't imagine myself going out to vote a Tinubu as President of a complex and sick nation like Nigeria. Just imagine him at Ebonyi campaign talking about PDP not being able to fix electricity for 16yrs. Really? Are we still talking about PDP yrs after APC 8yrs? Who did this to Nigeria? Can such a man be able to communicate with other world leaders during a UN summit or general meeting? Who are the wicked souls that are hell bent on grounding and making this country a laughing stock? They will not succeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: BAUCHI APC Guber Aspirant, Maijama'a Defects To PDP / It's My Birthday Today, Please Wish Me Well. / I Singlehandedly Made Mbadinuju, Ngige Governors.. Chief Chris Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.