Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God (245 Views)

Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by Mastakija(m): 12:34am On Nov 25, 2022
There are alot of ppl out there who claim they dont blv in God especially on nairaland
So if you're among pls tell us why u dont blv in God
Some ppl may actually be a core religious person but later turned to an atheist
while some might just wake up one day and say fvck it! I dont want to blv in anything religion again

So pls if you fall in any of these categories or yours is totally different pls share and lets see ur point
Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by Webdev535(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2022
Ive been keeping this to myself and i think its best i pour my mind out now.

I am a member of comment readers party organization (CRPO). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read, laugh, learn and scroll to the next comment. Commenters should please, make their comment very sensible as possible if not when we see ur comment next time we shall definitely ignore and scroll to the next one. Thank you. And lastly SAY NO TO WEED!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by doggedfighter(f): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2022
Mastakija:
There are alot of ppl out there who claim they dont blv in God especially on nairaland
while some might just wake up one day and say fvck it! I dont want to blv in anything religion again

So pls if you fall in any of these categories or yours is totally different pls share and lets see ur point

I no longer believe in any god because none of the god stories match reality. Maybe one day I'll hear a god story that matches reality then I'll believe but for now I don't.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by Maynman: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Mastakija:

Which of the gods? Christian god, yahweh? Or Muslim god, allah? Or hindus god, brahma?, Etc….

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by Dtruthspeaker: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Who cares!

If a person believes in using his feet to travel from Lagos to London, is it not him who suffers?
Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by LottiOk: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
How does dis thread concern u? Shebi U believe in a God? Y not carry ur busy body ITK
& mind u fuckin bizness. Face ur fairytale imaginary god, it's not by force 2 believe in nonsense cheesy cheesy

Dtruthspeaker:
Who cares!

If a person believes in using his feet to travel from Lagos to London, is it not him who shall suffers?

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Why You Dont Believe In God by Dtruthspeaker: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
LottiOk:
How does dis thread concern u? Shebi U believe in a God? Y not carry ur busy body ITK
& mind u fuckin bizness. Face ur fairytale imaginary god, it's not by force 2 believe in nonsense cheesy cheesy

You are saying the same thing I said. grin find another unfuqd thing to say na. grin

(1) (Reply)

Signs And Wonders Galore As TB Joshua’s Protege, Evangelist Joseph David Conque / Apostle Selman || How To Ask GOD For What You Want / The Joy Of The Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.