Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) (20721 Views)

Netherlands Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (3 - 1) On 3rd December 2022 / Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by wiseone28: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Samueltemi337:
My girl you are here

1 Share

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Afokesco(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
fight between Dollar and pounds
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by wildkat: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
oliverano:

Must you guys always argue? Argue to learn and argue intelligently.

May be not "England" per say but Great Britain in general which comprises of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. But England remains the most dominant so there's that.

USA was colonized by the British Empire a.k.a United Kingdom (UK). Though other Empires like that of France, Spain and even Netherlands also had an established colonies there. However, history credits the colonization of the USA to the British.

I wouldn’t argue with u. I would urge u to go back and read the American history properly

But let me leave u with this... the Americans u see today are the offsprings of the British who fought their brothers for independence. Britain didn’t colonize or grant them independence. They got it under their first president George Washington who was also British.

Ever wondered why the US isn’t part of the British common wealth of nations?? because they were not colonized by Britain

Britain, France, Spain, and the Netherlands mainly established settlements in North America.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by MT: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
The US team is solid. Running rings around the over bloated English egos.
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Adakintroy: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
England and their number one political ally De play match. Na technically friendlies.

Them go shake hand exchange Jessy. Nothing heated there.

1 Like

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by ken6488(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ebiskele:

We should be happy they don’t have interest oh...if not World Cup might just be USA cup almost everytime
Exactly :DHe didn't know

USA women has turn it to farmer cup

1 Like

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Broveens42:

Lol .. football is all about intelligent runs and finishing not 100m race ..

all departments in the U S team are clueless in front of goal.. maybe if they had 3 of mckennie, it would have been a bit easier
Running is about 75% of modern football because it's all about space.

1 Like

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by tuzle(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why is this coach taking long to bring in foden. Since nothing is working u should at least try other options and I think foden should be one of his first option.

3 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by franxalive(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Fraud v hypocrisy.....who's winning?

FRAUDULENT SIR
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
tuzle:
Why is this coach taking long to bring in foden. Since nothing is working u should at least try other options and I think foden should be one of his first option.
It's obvious with the pace of United States, a good number 10 will be needed.

Mont can't be the guy

1 Like

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by oliverano: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
wildkat:

I wouldn’t argue with u. I would urge u to go back and read the American history properly

But let me leave u with this... the Americans u see today are the offsprings of the British who fought their brothers for independence. Britain didn’t colonize or grant them independence. They got it under their first president George Washington who was also British.

Ever wondered why the US isn’t part of the British common wealth of nations?? because they were not colonized by Britain

Britain, France, Spain, and the Netherlands mainly established settlements in North America.

k
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by MT: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
England has NEVER beaten the United States in a World Cup match.

3 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by tarantino1: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
If you had told me this morning that England and the US would share a point later today, I would not have believed it.

I sha no wan hear "it's coming home" this year or kasala go burst.

Overrated national team

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by BRIMBRAM: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
wildkat:

100% correct.

2 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by observanc1: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Smartlux:

USA colonized Liberia
says who? Do u know the history of Liberia at all?

1 Like

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by observanc1: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
HarryDuce:
The US colonised The Philippines
no be only Philippines. Kuku say that USA colonised India.
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Angelfrost(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
spy24:

What you people fail to realize is that most of the top teams have thier players playing for top teams in Europe who have been playing an insane amount of game since the return from pandemic break.

Fatigue is telling on these players

See the top stars that missed out cause of injury sef.

It's not like the underdogs are so good

They just have fresher players

Hmmm... That's a great perspective.

I'll have to agree with you on this.
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Mustiboy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
wildkat:

No... the British settlers annihilated the Native Americans and pushed them down the frontiers. Most native Americans aren’t the Americans we see today. They’re very few Indians in the US today. And The revolution wasn’t carried out by the Native Americans, rather it was carried out by the same British people (like George Washington) who didn’t want to be part of the British Empire anymore.

The British settlement in America was still ocuppied by the native Americans (Red Indians). It's the rebellious ones that were 'annihilated' — as you put it — and forced off their lands.

The British settlement in America was like an extended arm of England and operated more like a colony in its early years, although I agree that the native Americans became almost non-existent as the British move onto the settlement in their droves.
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by yemmit90: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
who told USA can beat Iran

Anything can happen, I don't see them losing to Iran.
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by MT: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
On evidence of this, England can never go far in this tournament. The big boys will humble them soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by sukkot: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Slawomirr:

I go risk am bro
hope say you no risk am ooooo. drawsoup

1 Like

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Reussite: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
US has to win Iran in the final game even if they defeated England tonight.
Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by webizone(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
USA, England and Wales na just the same thing, all of them.

4 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by yemzone(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
The group is open. I'd love to watch Iran vs US. The match will be war.

3 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by MT: 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Reussite:
US has to win Iran in the final game even if they defeated England tonight.

You are wrong. If they had defeated England tonight, draw would have been enough against Iran for the US team.

4 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by NobleSeed(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
The way teams are drawing in this world cup ehn I won't be surprised if a penalty ends in a draw grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Best game so far.

These Americans must be on hydro + sativa

6 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Reference(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Well we know one country that will not win the World Cup. If you cannot beat the US, forget it.

England as usual, overhyped. The Cup is between France, Spain or Brazil. Let us see Argentina tomorrow and whether they have repented from their sins.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by zuby4real10(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
England and Iran are likely to qualify in this group cos Iran will be OK with draw against USA Knowing fully that Wales don't have what it takes to beat England. Match between Iran and USA is going to be the match of the tournament considering their political rivalry and each team stands a chance of going through.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by observanc1: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
wildkat:

England colonised USA. Watch the movie "John Adams" the 2nd President of US who wrote the declaration of US Independence. Then they were 13 colonised and they voted for the declaration of Independence. Even the rep of New York voted against it, declaring that"the United States will always be part of the United Kingdom".
The same representatives commissioned an army General, General Washington to lead the war for Independence and succeeded and became their first President.
If u say because they fought war of Independence and won the British forces means they were not colonised by Britain. It means Kenya and Zimbabwe that fought similar wars and won were not also colonised by Britain.
Agreed US was an offshoot of Britain. It was Itish indigenes that England wanted to finish that ran to the new found countries and formed them- US, Australia and New Zealand. And Canada too.

18 Likes

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Slawomirr: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Overrated bunch of fuckkk

England is overrated

They are all average players

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: England Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 - 0 - 0 (Full Time) by Seunfretty: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
I still don't know how England intends to get close to semis NT to talk if winning it with such a flat midfield...very blunt and very uncreative ..u can have good players on the flank but they will most likely be pinned down if u don't move the ball into channels fast...to worsen it all most of their midfielders ain't comfortable in possession and are poor ball passers. ..u can't really on you wingers to keep doing the magic cos it won't work....any day this English team meets a classy side they will get bundled out...USA looks far more better off and on the possession

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu: "Gernot Rohr Is Not A Good Coach, I Turned Him Down At Enyimba" / FIFA Celebrates Oshoala’s Pichichi Award / Tokyo Olympics: PUMA Terminates Contract With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.