Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering (374 Views)

Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation / Automation Engineering / Control Vs Automation Engineering Which Is More Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering by WorkhardAgric: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2022
If you're interested in learning or becoming an Automation Engineer, indicate your interest here.

This is for those with Engineering background or with good knowledge of physics
Re: Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering by MMempire(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2022
I'm interested. My only problem for now is cash to pay for the lessons.
Re: Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering by Melbrom(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Highly interested
Re: Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering by WorkhardAgric: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2022
Where there is will, there will be a way. Determination to acquire this skill is the key. It's not a moi moi profession, its made for determined mind and intelligent people. I just have the passion to let out over 15years hand-on-the job experience. Am going to crack the hard nut but for the focused Nigeria youth. Link up at aniobinnaeee@yahoo.com
Re: Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering by WorkhardAgric: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2022
This is a rear opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria To Switch Into In 2023 / Start A Lucrative Career As As A Chatbot Entrepreneur / Please I Need Help - Transfer/change Of Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.