Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole (15800 Views)

Wike Bestows The Highest Honors In Rivers State On Adams Oshiomhole (Photo) / Senator Alimikhena Leads Scores Of APC Members To PDP In Edo / Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Realguyman1(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2022
Ohibenemma:
The bigger question is why should this be on Nairaland frontpage? This is local gossip at best. Ikirodah handpicks some select comments, analyses them in his usual myopic, self-serving manner, and boom! It's on Frontpage!

Really

Nairaland should do better than this nau.

Now, on the topic. Everyone in and from Edo North knows that Francis Alimikhena was a compound failure, but on which party’s platform did he achieve two terms? Ikirodah stylishly avoided that.

We expect Oshiomhole to do much better, but that's not on account of his party, but on account of self.

When history remembers Alimikhena, it will be remembered that a visionless man who can't make a single correct sentence in English, who thinks Senatorial office is all about sharing a few Keke Napeps and motorcycles and grinding engines was foisted on Edo North people by the APC
Nairaland moderators na really terrible and bias people. Sometimes I just dey wonder wether those people wey dey create nonsense topics wey dey make front page dey bribe them.

Better post go full ground for nairaland, nairaland mod nor go grin move them to front page, but u go see say same nairaland mod go move another nonsense post put for front page.

Nairaland moderators na really terrible and bias ones

1 Like

Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by VULCAN(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2022
Oh, it was when I got to the ending I realised that is was a piece by Nairalands Writer For Hire.

The guy is a self professed journalist yet he has never written a balanced article in Nairaland.

Kindly ignore him. He is paid by APC

When APC loses the centre in Feb he will switch sides like FFK
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Ohibenemma(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2022
SmartyPants:

How can APC be dissociated from the competence of Oshiomole but responsible for the incompetence of another? Stay on one side so your argument can be clear.
What is my argument, smarty? I said Ikirodah's comment is flawed because BOTH guys are/were ACTUALLY OF SAME PARTY if party was the issue. Alimikhena’s 2 term victories came through the APC. Did he stop speaking good English after joining the PDP? How did he manage to get a second term despite that and others? Would Ikirodah have been concerned had he still been a FAITHFUL APCite? Is his terrible record for the past 8years because he crossed over to the PDP recently?

Thankfully, I currently do not support either party, but were I to vote today, I’d support Oshiomhole over him on account of his antecedents.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by samuel051: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Abujaexpress:
Senator Alimikhena is living in past glory. He was brought into the Senatorial seat by Oshiomole and the he was allowed a second term which is even a disservice to the people of Edo North, because Senator Alimikhena lacks the charisma, the intelligence and vibrancy of a true representative.

Now, he wants to go for third term, a feat which even performing Senators before him could not achieve!!! It's simply greed on the part of Alimikhena, because there is nothing on ground to show what he has offered for the past close to 8 years - no meaningful constituency project, no bill sponsored, nothing visible don with constituency fund apart from buying keke napep and motorcycles to about 50 persons in his area within the Senatorial district.

Alimikhena is no match to Oshiomole in this Senatorial contest.
if not for greed isn't it the turn of owan or akoko edo to take the mantle,but no same etsako east and west are contesting for it.
Francis failed woefully and doesn't qualify as a councillor or class rep sef.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2022
Though, I am not from Edo state but honestly speaking I don't see this senator Francis winning 20% of the votes because Oshiomole is not only the best candidate but the best politician who can within a short time change the narrative even in the house for good. He is vibrant, eloquent, energetic, progressive and loved any day, any time by his people.
Congratulations to people's choice Adams Aliu Oshiomole

3 Likes

Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by southsouthking(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2022
blackpanda:

You know nothing about Edo politics so just rest

Telling a Bini person he knows nothing about Edo Politics lols.
I'll take that as a compliment.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by blackpanda: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2022
southsouthking:

Telling a Bini person he knows nothing about Edo Politics lols.
I'll take that as a compliment.

Oshiomole is not bini. The topic has nothing to do with benin. This is how we catch liars. Abeg go sleep bo
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Abujaexpress: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2022
samuel051:
if not for greed isn't it the turn of owan or akoko edo to take the mantle,but no same etsako east and west are contesting for it.
You are right. Let us just allow Oshiomole to step in and redeem the image of the Senatorial District which has been seriously destroyed by Senator Alimikhena
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by DDDDDav: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Barrylord4040:
You cant support Peter Obituary and not look foolish. It's only senseless animals that supports Peter Obituary. In a sane society, person like Peter Obituary should be contesting for ward chairman to learn politicking after is terrible performance as a governor in Anambra.
A clown cashing out on his delusional Zombies

It's like you like the word Obituary. We shall type RIP for you before this month ends or we type it for your immediate family
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by SmartyPants(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2022
Ohibenemma:
What is my argument, smarty? I said Ikirodah's comment is flawed because BOTH guys are/were ACTUALLY OF SAME PARTY if party was the issue. Alimikhena’s 2 term victories came through the APC. Did he stop speaking good English after joining the PDP? How did he manage to get a second term despite that and others? Would Ikirodah have been concerned had he still been a FAITHFUL APCite? Is his terrible record for the past 8years because he crossed over to the PDP recently?

Thankfully, I currently do not support either party, but were I to vote today, I’d support Oshiomhole over him on account of his antecedents.

But the writer never made party the issue.

He merely mentioned in passing that he is surprised PDP is still goving him a platform - and that is based on his 8 years of alleged failure. By which we can deduce that APC must have chucked him out for being unprofitable. Still that was never the main point.

The main point was simply that Oshiomole is superior.

So really...no issue here, is there?
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by emilo2bad: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2022
Mintum:
This one is not news, this is just pure propaganda. I wonder why Nairaland will move such to front page
propaganda ? you don't stay in Edo north
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by emilo2bad: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Exactly my thought. The mod who moved this to front page must have taken mkpuru nmiri
your thought is wrong because you don't stay in Edo north
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by southsouthking(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2022
blackpanda:

Oshiomole is not bini. The topic has nothing to do with benin. This is how we catch liars. Abeg go sleep bo

You are too fast to make conclusion.
You told me i don't know anything about Edo Politics, I'm Bini by tribe, and i was trying to say how will you tell a Bini person he doesn't know anything about Edo Politics.
Who doesn't know Oshiomole is from Uzairue, Iyamu to be precise.
Lols you are already calling me a liar.
Since you know so much about Edo Politics, tell me how much Oshiomole was worth to have been able to spend so much on campaign before becoming governor?
Tell me more, about the mystery of the emergence of Oshiomole as the ACN gubernatorial candidate, i'm open to learning because we learn everyday sir.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by oyeb15: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Osobaba no get sense at all.

The serving Senator is giving them steady small food in his constituency.
Osobaba believe it's not not necessarily cos he will create great Food for everyone in Abuja .

How are we sure that great food will reach his constituency at d end of the day.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by IfnobeGod20: 9:01am On Nov 25, 2022
Barrylord4040:
You cant support Peter Obituary and not look foolish. It's only senseless animals that supports Peter Obituary. In a sane society, person like Peter Obituary should be contesting for ward chairman to learn politicking after is terrible performance as a governor in Anambra.
A clown cashing out on his delusional Zombies
Are you aware you've violated Nairaland rule 1. What's the correlation between what you wrote here and the topic. Well I have forgotten Peter Obi live rent free in your brain. Enemy of the nation.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Iykenuwa(m): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2022
As soon as I saw the headline, I knew it was the low budget blogger, Osigwe Omo-Ikhirodah.

Bro, take your tongue out of Oshiomole's butt hole.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by tonyashburton: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2022
Okirodah who is bankrolling you.You and your bush radio will be disgraced next year.
Shameless brown envelope collecting agent.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Superwave16320: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2022
But I don't see you or your father wailing when those hand picked supporting PDP or labour are pushed to the frontpage.
Ohibenemma:
The bigger question is why should this be on Nairaland frontpage? This is local gossip at best. Ikirodah handpicks some select comments, analyses them in his usual myopic, self-serving manner, and boom! It's on Frontpage!

Really

Nairaland should do better than this nau.

Now, on the topic. Everyone in and from Edo North knows that Francis Alimikhena was a compound failure, but on which party’s platform did he achieve two terms? Ikirodah stylishly avoided that.

We expect Oshiomhole to do much better, but that's not on account of his party, but on account of self.

When history remembers Alimikhena, it will be remembered that a visionless man who can't make a single correct sentence in English, who thinks Senatorial office is all about sharing a few Keke Napeps and motorcycles and grinding engines was foisted on Edo North people by the APC
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by TheOgaBoss: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Spirit04:
contesting against oshiomole in Edo state is an effort in futility
restrict this ur statement to Edo north.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by TheOgaBoss: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
samuel051:
then y are ur people in akoko Edo or owan not stepping up for it? Or u think etsako will come and hand it to u on a platter?
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by TheOgaBoss: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2022
blackpanda:

Is bini not part of Edo state? U said he knows nothing about Edo politics.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Reference(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2022
This is a weird, weird country....
The way and manner people are found to pounce on their elected officials after elections, you just wonder exactly who voted them into power. Or did these politicians vote themselves into the offices they hold?

'He can't speak proper English, he can't pass bills, all he does is to fund subsistence living for a few...' but who voted him in. And where were the complainants if he was 'unjustly' sworn in.

But the truth is that he must have either sprinkled 'gold dust' aka vote buying to get there or played the piano of sentiment for the peons to dance to the ballot box with.

And that is why we say today, that the average Nigerian just cannot correlate his actions with his experiences. They know these chaps are bad news and hold no future for them but just cannot let go of their emotions and vote with their heads. One or two sound bites of vile propaganda, one or two naira notes and they chain themselves to misery for a season.... only to wake up suddenly in the dead of the night to wail that their mandate was stolen....

Honestly I do not pity Nigerians most times. Because 2023 comes and they are at it once again, more vociferously determined to make their own lives much more miserable by 2027.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by samuel051: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
then y are ur people in akoko Edo or owan not stepping up for it? Or u think etsako will come and hand it to u on a platter?
when your emi lokan promax keep placing his own people in his party which option do the have. If it was fair,isn't someone like Julius ihonvbere qualify for the post,why didn't oshio lokan step down for him?
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by TheOgaBoss: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2022
samuel051:
when your emi lokan promax keep placing his own people in his party which option do the have. If it was fair,isn't someone like Julius ihonvbere qualify for the post,why didn't oshio lokan step down for him?
is apc the only party in Nigeria?
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by blackpanda: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Is bini not part of Edo state? U said he knows nothing about Edo politics.

Who is this one undecided
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by jaxxy(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2022
oshiomole isn't any better than that senator. Both are criminals
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by samuel051: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
is apc the only party in Nigeria?
which party rules edo north, didn't others give chance for your promax before he b3ecame flagbearer,why not give chance for others too in the party.
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by claxrep96(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na now alimekhena no good just because baba dey contest ba
Wen buhari called alimekhena a theif
Oshio still allowed him second tenure all this thing na game.
Una b freinds since now may una dey different party una don b enemies
All I know is that owan and akoko edo should not vote for the two they should snub and boycott he senatorial elections and vote the presidential and house of representatives election.
because Etsako want turn edo north to their birthright.
#itowansandakokoedoturn
#justiceforakokoedoandowan
#SAYNOTOMARGINALIZATION
#SAYNOTOOJORO
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by Mathain19(m): 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Edo North Senatorial District, and their headaches,
This People Value Vawulence..
Re: Residents Berate Senator Alimikhena Over Statement On Adams Oshiomhole by claxrep96(m): 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
Oga even if they stand up oshiomole for apc no go give chance.
Pdp philip no go give chance did you think owan politicians did not vie for the position nepotism ehnic racism mongo allow.
Am an owan but I know our leaders dey Bleep up Dem don sell their birthright for pot of soup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obong Nsima Holds A Victory Service In His Office After APC Governorship Primary / Governor Adeleke Launches Pro-masses 100 Days Programme / LAKE RICE: Lagos State To Adopt One-man-one-bag Purchase Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.