Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Laws Of Indices (indices/logarithm Series) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laws Of Indices (indices/logarithm Series) (508 Views)

Q15 Logarithm Waec Math 2019 Exam Past Questions And Answers Free Videos / 08 Logarithm WAEC Math Past Questions And Answers 2019 PIDGIN Math / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laws Of Indices (indices/logarithm Series) by udeh3(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Indices provide a compact algebraic notation for repeated multiplication. For example, is it much easier to write 3^5 than 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBSHQGPFpc

Once index notation is introduced the index laws arise naturally when simplifying numerical and algebraic expressions. Thus the simplificiation 2^5 × 2^3 = 2^8 quickly leads
to the rule a^m × a^n = a^(m + n), for all positive integers m and n.

LAWS OF INDICES
This video explained all the laws of Indices
I. Addition Law
II. The subtraction l
III. The zero law
IV. The negative index law
V. The product law
VI. The fractional law

Follows us on all socials:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brainboxlearningconsult?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brainboxlearningconsult/

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Indices (indices/logarithm Series) by udeh3(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2022
The Learning and studying culture is gradually dieing admist our young adults and children, yet, they're always online chatting their friends, this can be harnessed efficiently to the betterment of our children. So, I thought of constantly creating contents like this since most children and teen now have phones and tablets.

Atleast, this will help them. Parents, guardians, friends and family, you can do well to subscribe to our YouTube channels, share our contents. This is how you encourage us to continue

Enjoy your day
Re: Laws Of Indices (indices/logarithm Series) by Betashop: 7:48am On Nov 25, 2022
We actually need more contents like this regularly. I subscribe to your channel some weeks ago and it has be lovely.

We now leave in a community where nude and abnormality goes viral. Such a pity. I constantly share your content to my people

Just keep it up
Re: Laws Of Indices (indices/logarithm Series) by udeh3(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2022
Betashop:
We actually need more contents like this regularly. I subscribe to your channel some weeks ago and it has be lovely.

We now leave in a community where nude and abnormality goes viral. Such a pity. I constantly share your content to my people

Just keep it up

Thank you for your support

The main aim is for our kids to constantly see contents like this while we continue to share and subscribe

We really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Announces Breakdown Of All Payments For 2023 UTME/DE Registeration / One Dead In UNN As Another Female Student Is Declared Missing on Campus / How France Created And Sponsors Boko Haram In Their Game Plan To Retain Colonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.