Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS (15997 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) / Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu's Replacement On Radio Biafra, Simon Ekpa (photos) / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Okoyeeboz: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

My brother the Kanu wife fine. If I finish my set ah go pass am to u. grin

Sha no suck all the juice in Kanu's wife finish, because I know you. If you handle am for 1 night, she go need renovation.

That Kanu lawyer na werey. He just dey chop Kanu wife like ofe nsala.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2022
habsydiamond:
that's true though... believing everything online can put one in a bad position.. but where is the faithfulness from the wife and where is the confidant from the lawyer... if this happen to be true then the wife and the lawyer should end up marrying themselves since they have failed in their capacities.

This is not just something online. This is from a top insider Simon Ekpa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by dealslip(f): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
that's true though... believing everything online can put one in a bad position.. but where is the faithfulness from the wife and where is the confidant from the lawyer... if this happen to be true then the wife and the lawyer should end up marrying themselves since they have failed in their capacities.
I totally agree with you. If it's true, that is enough to kill any human. Those whom you have placed your trust in cause the greatest heartache when they betray. Nmadi Kanu has gone through alot. I really feel for him. I just pray Simon is just running his mouth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by beerfraud: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2022
dealslip:

I totally agree with you. If it's true, that is enough to kill any human. Those whom you have placed your trust in cause the greatest heartache when they betray. Nmadi Kanu has gone through alot. I really feel for him. I just pray Simon is just running his mouth
even it is not ejiofor that is servicing her Ikpu someone somewhere will be doing it. If na you sey you fit hold body for 1 year ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by beerfraud: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2022
Bmaster:
una no go..go find something meaningful do with una remaining miserable lives,na to..dey Read useless analysis into some people's private lives!

Bunch of mo 'fcvkkerrxx...
is the reason why Lawyer Ejiofor is fvcking Nnamdi Kanu's wife?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by beerfraud: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2022
starstaz:
Stop this. Can we stop this Blackmail.
This our mentally defective person crushes the conjugal bliss of Mr and Mrs Mandela during the apartheid era.
Someone will just post fake news to create wedge in the life of a freedom fighter. What for!
it is not a fake news
Kanu's wife is loose
I'm also looking for an opportunity to chop my own
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by beerfraud: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2022
jude79:

That's exactly what it is, oyigboupdate, had built nnamdi kanu as a castle in his head
we should be commending the Lawyer Ejiofor for not making her Ikpu rust
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2022
dealslip:

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal he deserves more

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2022
beerfraud:
it is not a fake news
Kanu's wife is loose
I'm also looking for an opportunity to chop my own

Lol this my brother o cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by dealslip(f): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal he deserves more
I am not even an Igbo lady nor do I support IPOB. I am just speaking as a human being. No one deserves such betrayal whether man or woman.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by dealslip(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
beerfraud:
even it is not ejiofor that is servicing her Ikpu someone somewhere will be doing it. If na you sey you fit hold body for 1 year ?
Not withstanding, no one deserves such level of betrayal. The two most important people on this case. That is enough to kill a person.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by beerfraud: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
dealslip:

I am not even an Igbo lady nor do I support IPOB. I am just speaking as a human being. No one deserves such betrayal whether man or woman.
you want the woman to suffer conji? After Oyigboupdate use her finish make him pass her to me. Her Kitty will tight now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na only MNK sabi better tin ? Ejiofor I hail o grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Almaigaa:
Nnamdi Kanu's Wife wey my Friend Fvck that year. grin grin
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 6:54am On Apr 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nnamdi Kanu's wife is like, this hunchback clown no get any level but be running his mouth like parrot. See the way they packed him and kept in one place like chicken and nothing don happen.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2023
OkutaNla:
Trouble in paradise Biafra. Mazi Kanu must hear this. Nzogbo nzogbu, eyimba eyi.

But then again, body no be firewood. Lawyer is just a placeholder until dilector returns.
cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Paracetamol01: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2023
Family business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by tsdarkside(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
BloomingDale:
Was Nnamdi Kanu not also messing around? Abegi, make we hear word this morning.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 6:26am On Apr 27, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
grin

This Simon Ekpa is the ultimate neck presser in all ramifications.
How
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2023
Mbabula:
I doubt this but on a second thought konji na basstard
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Intelcorei7: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Family business
Yeah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Peacemaker5128: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Body no be firewood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Noerection: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
I will like to register with her too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Peacemaker5128: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by raskymonojendor: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2023
Lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Peacemaker5128: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lol.
body no be firewood
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Noerection: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ekpa is on point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by Peacemaker5128: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Everybody just Dey nack am nack am dey go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by wediehere1: 8:59pm On Jan 26
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wife Is Sleeping With His Lawyer - Simon Ekpa PHOTOS by wediehere1: 6:47am On Jan 28
Kanu’ Wife is now a public toilet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction / PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.