Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) (9921 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Isobug: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2022
casualobserver:

My fellow Christians are just embarrassing us up and down.
You are not a Christian. I bet all I have
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by another1: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2022
tunwumi:
What a shame! The pulpit is now a political campaign group.
Do u listen to him?
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Godfullsam(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2022
My able presidential candidate. The only man I can support.

God bless you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Godfullsam(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Yankiss:
So, these ones think they are candidates too. grin grin Sowore, Kachikwu, Adebayo, Al-Mustapha, etc. They are the second eleven of the presidential contest. The first and real candidates are Obi, Tinubu and Atiku. Even Kwankwaso is sinking beneath the tro's rating.

Prince Adewale Adebayo is far better than Obi, tinubu and Atiku combined. He may not be popular, but he is a better candidate than these popular thieves you all are praising up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by casualobserver: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2022
Isobug:

You are not a Christian. I bet all I have

You can’t recognize a true Christian because you have been brainwashed by private jet pastors to disengage your brains and depend on them for your salvation which they make sure never comes because they need you to be downtrodden and dependent on them for your tithes to maintain their lifestyles.

When I was growing up we were told how they kept the masses down in the North with religion. Our people in the south can’t see that the exact same thing is happening to them. It’s even worse because we are supposed to be better educated.

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by slimmoney(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2022
children of HATE will not stop hating, if it's their HIM TU LIE that gave such speech we no go hear word o.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by OctavianAC(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2022
Why can't this man just step down for Peter Obi
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by chriselderson(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When I saw Basilica, I thought it's catholic world head quarter in Vatican city. I come fear , like which kind level this man get to addressed Pop, cardinals and bishops there, I didn't know we also have low budget basilica in Enugu.
As in ehn. Dat na y I even open d thread sef. Truly, judgement go start from church.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Chris2863(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When I saw Basilica, I thought it's catholic world head quarter in Vatican city. I come fear , like which kind level this man get to addressed Pop, cardinals and bishops there, I didn't know we also have low budget basilica in Enugu.
Lol, nah my state you dey laugh like that ooo.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2022
One of Our Fine Candidates.
The CAN is one of the problems We have in Our Christian Society.
They are trying but they need to be firm and outspoken like the Muric else this evil politicians with their criminal emilokan agenda will continue to take the Church of God for granted.
We should not even be talking about Muslim-muslim agenda,Our Muslim brothers and neighbors have had their own time,it is the turn of someone from the Christian Faith or any other Faith to Lead.
There is an existing pattern for selecting P/VP since 1999 it should be respected.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Depressed101: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2022
AnonPoet:
SDP presidential Candidate Prince Adewole Adebayo @Pres_Adebayo addresses glergymen at the 31st General Assembly and Standing Committee of the Christian Council of Nigeria at St. Andrews Besilica, Enugu State.@yusufsbuhari #HopeAgain2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDlIAGJSLc
op you know wetin be Basilica?
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2022
Yankiss:
So, these ones think they are candidates too. grin grin Sowore, Kachikwu, Adebayo, Al-Mustapha, etc. They are the second eleven of the presidential contest. The first and real candidates are Obi, Tinubu and Atiku. Even Kwankwaso is sinking beneath the tro's rating.

In the movie industry in Nigeria they are regarded as waka pass grin

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by annisy(f): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2022
The mosque has always been a political campaign group, this is a known fact for anyone who has or lives in the north..
tunwumi:
What a shame! The pulpit is now a political campaign group.
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
another1:

Do u listen to him?

As in,most of the guys on the front page just wrote nonsense,they didnt watch the video
"I want the church to be more prayerful and not political", that's the highlight of what he said
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by johbara: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

. My thoughts exactly
Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by tunwumi: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
annisy:
The mosque has always been a political campaign group, this is a known fact for anyone who has or lives in the north..

So it is copycat?

1 Like

Re: SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) by kingmaster2009: 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
casualobserver:

Christians are just embarrassing themselves up and down.

I'm yet to see this kind of show of shame in the mosque.

whenever they are praying in the mosque, nothing distracting is allowed but in church, you will all those demonic politicians climbing the altar of God. what a shame!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesting Lasu Students Barricade Lagos-badagry Expressway! / Obi Betrayed My Father – Ojukwu Jr / Jonathan Commissions Modern Police Estate In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.