Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Infinix Mobile At Paris Games Week - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Mobile At Paris Games Week (386 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest & Imo State Signs Partnership Deal With Infinix Mobile / How To Know If Your Infinix Mobile Is Real Or Fake / Leaked Lab Images Of New Infinix Mobile Flexible Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Mobile At Paris Games Week by tobbyteee: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2022
The return of Paris Games Week this year marks a turning point for France Esports. We will notably be present at the opening of the edition with the presentation of the barometer and the ceremony of the 1st esports Trophies. We will also have the opportunity to meet you on our stand to discuss and present the latest news from the association.

An exceptional evening
We start with the preview of Paris Games Week with the announcement of the results of the France Esports – Médiametrie 2022 barometer on the main stage at 7:00 p.m. by Nicolas Besombes, which will be followed by the first Esport Trophies ceremony. organized in partnership with Webedia.

We will have the chance, during this evening, to count on the presence of:

Amélie Oudéa-Castéra – Minister of Sports for the Olympic and Paralympic Games

Jean-Noël Barrot – Minister Delegate in charge of the Digital Transition and Telecommunications

Laurence Farreng – MEP

A stand in partnership with the French Embassy in Nigeria and the State of Lagos
The association, in partnership with the French Embassy in Nigeria and the State of Lagos, will be present at the festival from November 02 to 06, 2022 on our stand Pavilion 1 – J 014. We will therefore have the honor of welcoming Nigeria's institutional and sports players.

We are delighted to be able to welcome and discuss with you during this Paris Games Week directly on the stand.

Mobile Zone by Infinix
In this space dedicated to mobile games, you will have the opportunity to discover African mobile video games by Kucheza, Zannoza and Maliyo Games. The esports part is not left out because you can attend several invitationnals on the following games: PUBG mobile, Call of Duty mobile, Mobile legend and Free Fire

Read on; https://www.france-esports.org/retrouvez-france-esports-a-la-paris-games-week/
Re: Infinix Mobile At Paris Games Week by nikkie001: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Help / How Can I Remove My Number From Twitter? / Please, How Do I Update My Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.