Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

A School Needs Your Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A School Needs Your Help! (174 Views)

Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. / This Is For School Owners - Why Your School Needs A School Health Programme / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A School Needs Your Help! by puresaint12(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2022
Good Morning Nairalanders. I'll make this post as brief as possible.
I am a missionary serving in a remote village in Ihiala, Anambra state. My team and I have been going to secondary schools for evangelism Viz Moral instructions. Most of the schools we've been to are actually an eyesore. Some look like a den of robbers; no doors, no windows, no lockers - a forlorn waste.
My team and I came up with a plan to not just bring the gospel to these children, who we believe are our future and leaders of tomorrow, but help make their learning conditions conducive for learning.

We are starting with the first school which I will call CHSU for short.
Most of the classrooms have no doors, windows or whiteboards. The principal said doors were donated but haven't been fixed yet. Some of the doors have even been stolen. We reached out to a welder who costed the fixing to the sum of N38,000. There are nine (9)doors and 2 windows to be fixed. We want everything fixed before November runs out.
At the moment we have N9000 we raised amongst us and we want to appeal to us to please support us in this project and help these kids.

First Bank

I will keep us updated once the work starts.
God bless us.
Nigeria will be better again.

Please Mods if you can help me push this to the front page. God bless you.

Myndd 44
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships At Luiss University, Italy 2023 – Givenbiz Prevarsity / Reasons You Need To Start Early Preparation For The Next Diet CITN Exams / CIS Video Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.