Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. (5599 Views)

Why Are Hausas Not Desperate To Search For Greener Pastures Outside Country? / Why Do People Say "SORRY" Instead Of "EXCUSE ME'' When They Needs Your Attention / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good evening nairalanders , i am writing this message on here out of desperation,i'm very very desperate right now i swear i don't know what else to do .i haven't slept in some 30 hours(updated i had 4 hours rest last night) ,i am feeling sleepy and having headaches but i have to find solution to my problem first .
i am very serious and i have proof for everything.

let me go straight to the point.

i got admission into OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY and i have less than 16hours(updated) to pay the school fees which is #98,512.00 or i forfeit the admission.
I've paid acceptance fee of #60,000 and i've done first and second departmental and faculty verification which cost me roughly #20,000 .
i need help on the school fees .

now why do i deserve all the help i can get ?

(1) i am not lazy-- i do work and make my own money ,i bought myself a brand new affordable laptop and paid my rent and bought myself a good phone from my own sweat ,i got sick months ago and it really affected the way i make money , i've been independent since i cant remember.

(2) i am responsible -- i always send them money at home,i paid my sisters debt at school to get her original waec result,i bought 3 android phones for two of my older younger ones and my mom(#74,000 in total i have the receipt) ,i sent mom money to get her finger operated to remove the little tumour/swelling that has been worrying her and she ended up spending the money for other things more importantly.i am ready to borrow the money and pay back in like 2 months 100% even with little interest ,no one owes me anything i am just seeking your sense of humanity.

(3) i have a promising future -- i know i shouldn't be the one saying this but i've heard people tell me that on many occasions that i have a promising future,i have ideas that could fetch me millions and probably billions but that would take longer years , I've had some that died in my head because i don't have enough resources to make something out of it.

(4) i really really want this --- even though i am sure to a greater percentage that i will make it in life without my certificate i really really want to be able to have something presentable,a lot of people have told me i am too intelligent to have just waec as my highest certificate (shy to say this) , also i know nothing is a curse in my family but they've made it look as if its a curse whereas its just lack of money that is stopping us -i mean i came from a family where you will hardly see someone with O'LEVEL and the few that has will be unpresentable ,i myself want it more than anything right now.

(5)DEADLINE IS 11:50pm on sunday --- 16 hours left(updated) check here https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/ there is no other options for me that's why i am reaching out to good Samaritans that we have here please Egbamioo (help me).

PLEASE help my life you will not regret helping me i promise,i am ready to borrow and pay back i swear.

wake me up anytime and if anyone needs me to be anywhere in person i will be there today ,if its within Ibadan where i live i can get to anywhere i promise .
Please have mercy on me,if i do not pay before the said deadline date then it means my admission will be forfeited ,that possibility scares me to death.
THANKS

Edited ,I was told to edit this post and post my account number
i will keep updating as i get deposit from anybody so people can stop when the target has been met. hopefully i meet it before midnight today.

PLEASE EVERYONE NOTHING IS TOO SMALL , ITS CROWDFUNDING.

If you want to help and needs verification please let me know.

post=83490959:

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS ARE
BANK NAME :POLARIS BANK

I have #17,620.33 that's all i have that is mine

@openyoureyes1 sent me #10,000
@ anonymous user sent me #2,000

current balance #29,520.33 (i recharged 100)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
With all due respect. First of, I'm sorry for everything I have to say.

Why did you look for Admission in a private University?

Do you understand that you're just in first year and you've started begging for school fees. How do you assume you'd continue this school?

Country is rough tough.
If you still insist on continuing.

Look for another alternative.
If you keep posting on Nairaland e go be

I'd advice, sell your phone you're using tobpost this thing. Sell the things you can sell. If not..

3 Likes

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:27am On Oct 26, 2019
NoGender:
With all due respect. First of, I'm sorry for everything I have to say.

Why did you look for Admission in a private University?

Do you understand that you're just in first year and you've started begging for school fees. How do you assume you'd continue this school?

Country is rough tough.
If you still insist on continuing.

Look for another alternative.
If you keep posting on Nairaland e go be

I'd advice, sell your phone you're using tobpost this thing. Sell the things you can sell. If not..
First of all sir/ma "OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY" isn't a private university it is a state university ,you gain nothing using that delusion against me .

i am sure you didn't read or intentionally skipped the part where i said i was working ,i fell sick months ago and that made me inactive in terms of productivity ,you didn't critically analyze the reason why i am here asking for help here,nobody owes me anything but i am pleading for your (nairalander's) sense of humanity,i prefer to borrow and pay back ,what you wrote didn't reflect all of that.

if you cant help at least say something encouraging ,i am not in a position to express the way i feel right now reading this from a fellow man ,what do you gain in bringing down a man you've got nothing against ? especially considering the fact that the portal closes in less than 48hours .

you said ''sell your phone or anything you can sell'' , there are more intelligent ways to go about things in situations like this than just selling phones and properties ,you don't know the kind of phone i use,if i sell my phone bigger problem awaits me and it wouldn't even solve my problem. i am sorry,i felt you were doing this to block any potential helper from reaching me,its unfair man.

the fact that you have to apologize before saying anything projects your intention , you shouldn't apologize for expressing your opinion if you really have got something against me .

thanks i appreciate your advice .

4 Likes

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
Good evening nairalanders , i am writing this message on here out of desperation,i'm very very desperate right now i swear i don't know what else to do .i haven't slept in some 30 hours ,i am feeling sleepy and having headaches but i have to find solution to my problem first .
i am very serious and i have proof for everything.

let me go straight.

i got admission into OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY and i have less than 48hours or 48 hours to pay the school fees which is #98,512 or i forfeit the admission.
I've paid acceptance fee of #60,000 and i've done first and second departmental and faculty verification which cost me roughly #20,000 .

now why do i deserve all the help i can get ?

(1) i am not lazy-- i do work and make my own money ,i bought myself a brand new affordable laptop and paid my rent and bought myself a good phone from my own sweat ,i got sick months ago and it really affected the way i make money , i don't depend on anybody since i cant remember.

(2) i am responsible -- i always send them money at home,i paid my sisters debt at school to get her original waec result,i bought 3 android phones for two of my older younger ones and my mom(#74,000 in total i have the receipt) ,i sent mom money to get her finger operated to remove the little tumour/swelling that has been worrying her and she ended up spending the money for other things more importantly.i am ready to borrow the money and pay back in like 2 months 100% even with little interest ,no one owes me anything .

(3) i have a promising future -- i know i shouldn't be the one saying this but i've heard people tell me that on many occasions that i have a promising future,i have ideas that could fetch me millions and probably billions but that would take longer years , I've had some that died in my head because i don't have enough resources to make something out of it.

(4) i really really want this --- even though i am sure to a greater percentage that i will make it in life without my certificate i really ireally want to be able to have something presentable,a lot of people have told me i am too intelligent to have waec as my highest certificate (shy to say this) , alsoi know nothing is a curse in my family but they've made it look as if its a curse whereas its just lack of money that is stopping us ,i myself want it more than anything right now.

(5)DEADLINE IS 11:50pm on sunday --- 2 days left check here https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/ there is no other options for me that's why i am reaching out to good Samaritans that we have here please Egbamioo (help me).

PLEASE help my life you will not regret helping me i promise,i am ready to borrow and pay back i swear.

here is my phone number

wake me up anytime and if anyone needs me to be anywhere in person i will be there tomorrow ,if its within Ibadan where i live i can get to anywhere before 6:30am i promise .
Please have mercy on me,if i do not pay before the said deadline date then it means my admission will be forfeited ,that possibility scares me to death.
THANKS

They won't forfeit your admission. Is your mother staying close to you?

Unfortunately I can only send money anonymously. If you know any anonymous way to send money , let me know.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Unfortunately I can only send money anonymously. If you know any anonymous way to send money , let me know.
Thank you so much i really appreciate .
yes my mom stay closer to me(same state) ,i stay around alaro ibadan and she stays in ogo oluwa muslim- that's some 17.5km away .

the anonymous options are
(1) paga cash transfer at a paga center
(2) gtb cardless withrawal ( 50 naira for each transaction,maximum on a request is #20,000 which can be done 3 times in a day because it has a daily limit of #60,000 . its done this way ,you will initiate a cardless transfer and you will get a code ,it is that code you will send to me with the exact amount you initiated for the cardless .
its like 98976267 #1,000
i will go to any gtb atm machine without my card ,press any button and click the options of GTRESCUE and enter the code then press the amount and i will get the cash in 2 seconds .

its done this way ---

*737# press 9 then 1 (Gtbank GT rescue) then amount (20,000 maximum per request ) then pin ---you then will get an sms containing the code

i'm still researching on other options,those are the two i can come up with for now .

i would love to know you and show my appreciation but if want to be anonymous i will respect that decision.

thank you so much.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:

Thank you so much i really appreciate .
yes my mom stay closer to me(same state) ,i stay around sango alaro ibadan and she stays in muslim odinjo ibadan - that's some 17.5km away .

the anonymous options are
(1) paga cash transfer at a paga center
(2) gtb cardless withrawal ( 50 naira for each transaction,maximum on a request is #20,000 which can be done 3 times in a day because it has a daily limit of #60,000 . its done this way ,you will initiate a cardless transfer and you will get a code ,it is that code you will send to me with the exact amount you initiated for the cardless .
its like 98976267 #1,000
i will go to any gtb atm machine without my card ,press any button and click the options of GTRESCUE and enter the code then press the amount and i will get the cash in 2 seconds .

its done this way ---

*737# press 9 then 1 (Gtbank GT rescue) then amount (20,000 maximum per request ) then pin ---you then will get an sms containing the code

i'm still researching on other options,those are the two i can come up with for now .

i would love to know you and show my appreciation but if want to be anonymous i will respect that decision.

thank you so much.

You promised proofs. Send them to me.
How can I verify your claims on the school website? .

I called few staffs concerning this.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Mayowasense(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
May God help
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You promised proofs. Send them to me.
How can I verify your claims on the school website? .

I called few staffs concerning this.
DEFINATELY I will send you my login details on the school website NOW ... I really really really appreciate .
i swear i'm dozing off like 2 mins ago,my brain needs me to sleep but i cant ,my phone mistakenly fell from my hand and i refreshed this page what i saw makes me feel like i took another strong nescafe.

please is there any email address i can send my logins on the school website to ?

i dont want to send my login details on here

1 Like

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
Mayowasense:
May God help
Thank you Mayowasense , i appreciate your prayer .
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
DEFINATELY I will send you my login details on the school website NOW ... I really really really appreciate .
i swear i'm dozing off like 2 mins ago,my brain needs me to sleep but i cant ,my phone mistakenly fell from my hand and i refreshed this page what i saw makes me feel like i took another strong nescafe.

please is there any email address i can send my logins on the school website to ?

i dont want to send my login details on here

Login with password?
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Login with password?
Yes ! you can have it for verification .
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
Yes ! you can have it for verification .

No, don't do that. Send me other things besides password pls
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Login with password?
i have an idea. wait.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

No, don't do that. Send me other things besides password pls
there is nothing really confidential about it,its not even a password i set for myself ,my username is my jamb registration number and password is the surname used in registration ,i am very security conscious so this one is safe to give someone trying to help ,i dont want to post it here because some people might just decide to tamper with my bio data out of just boredom.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
i have an idea. wait.
wait please
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
there is nothing really confidential about it,its not even a password i set for myself ,my username is my jamb registration number and password is the surname used in registration ,i am very security conscious so this one is safe to give someone trying to help ,i dont want to post it here because some people might just decide to tamper with my bio data out of just boredom.
Don't send it yet.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Don't send it yet.
okay. i have an idea how you can get it without you sending anything personal and you will be the only one to recieve it.
my idea is going to work.
i dont wanna send a nairaland mail because you talked about staying anonymous the other time .
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Don't send it yet.

Screenshot your information(including the payment info) on the school website. May be I will demand for the password later.
You have to be quick.

1 Like

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
okay. i have an idea how you can get it without you sending anything personal and you will be the only one to recieve it.

Email it via nairaland
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Screenshot your information(including the payment info) on the school website. May be I will demand for the password later.
You have to be quick.
I'M WORKING ON IT... just 3 mins.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
I'M WORKING ON IT... just 3 mins.

"send email message"

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Email it via nairaland
please initiate an email request from there to me ,i dont know why i cant send it.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
please initiate an email request from there to me ,i dont know why i cant send it.
i got the screenshot already,please you send a mail from there .
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Email it via nairaland
almost done ,the attachment is uploading.

1 Like

Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
almost done ,the attachment is uploading.

I need one more thing... the link you got that screenshot from.

Don't worry about the looks. I don't judge.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I need one more thing... the link you got that screenshot from.

Don't worry about the looks. I don't judge.

i am liking this . https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
i am liking this . https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php
You can now send me jamb number and password. Hope you don't mind.

You can change the password immediately once am done.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Aspiringstudent: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You can now send me jamb number and password. Hope you don't mind.

You can change the password immediately once am done.
SENT!
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You could help him with bitcoin.. (luno) I think this is the only anonymous way available
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
Aspiringstudent:
SENT!
Confirmed! You may change the password. I strongly advise you change it.

Can you go to the school now and take a quick picture? This should be the last request.
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Confirmed! You may change the password. I strongly advise you change it.

Can you go to the school now and take a quick picture? This should be the last request.

Can you do this now, yes or no?
Re: Please This Desperate Boy Needs Your Help Asap Within 16hours. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Eziokwu really shocked
U opened an account on 24th and already soliciting for help while conversing with your alternate?
Okay o.
Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create JAMB Profile Code 2020 And Get E-pin (UTME & DE) / What's the fees of Eko University Of Medical Sciences / UI 2019/2020 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.