Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) (45334 Views)

Obidients Drags ALEX OTTI For Not Purchasing "Made in Nigeria Vehicles" / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Tell Me The Importance Of Innoson Company In Our Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Kayouzka(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Great

1/2plot of land for sale at eyita ojokoro ikorodu Lagos very close to the largest market in ikorodu, ikorodu bus-stop, banks, shopping malls, filling station and eatery is up for sale.

Price 3m
We also have properties for sale and rent specifically in ikorodu.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Swissgoldtrader(f): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:
He is making a progress. This is so good.

But for now, his brands of vehicles are not durable. He should work on this.

ADDED:
Idiots that use pride and ego to hinder improvement are attacking me because of this comment as if I condemned Innoson products. They can hug transformers. There is no perfection. Improvement is a continuous process. Whoever hates a review statement directed towards improvement is either a fool or an enemy of progress.

Is your wife still with you or your homo partner? Because your insensitivity isn’t a display of maturity by chronic childishness! If people criticize you do some introspection Oga!!! No dey buga!!
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by madapcmod: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Unrated900:
Lol
Innoson
Vehicle
Motor wey I drive last week from 0/klm to 120klm
Wey the whole dashboard Dey hot and accelerator Dey hot like frying pan.
I just go park am
Tell my anambra friend say na wetin go kill u,u go buy so

Devilish and hateful liar
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
olaeffect:

Even if Nigerians are not buying let our government buy.
Especially Nigerian Customs. Those guys should not be allowed to use any vehicle that is not assembled or made in Nigeria.

Those customs guys should not be responsible for taxing us on foreign vehicles and still be enjoying tax free foreign vehicles as official cars, it is pure crime grin

I appreciate your words... Factual
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by vitalisjachike4: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo to The WorldIgbo to The World...
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Igbojew: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
triple996:
9ice

Must u guys chest beat undecided
U forgot to tell ur people dat buhari also patronised innoson alot
Oh shut up you hateful soul.Anything about Igbos is chest beating but again who cares cos it's not easy to chest beat when you have the big chest to do it................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Bayyajidda(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
triple996:
9ice

Name where he patronised him?
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Ritchiee: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Innoson Vehicles Delivers Made In Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone Government.

https://twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1596072669518217217?t=qBfjqQDsaRb1rw9_pkMTsQ&s=19

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Big ups for innoson..
More grease to your elbow.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Igbojew: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Smithkafors:

Wetin concern you…..are we talking about buhari?. Why the bitterness? . Did he lie about it?. PO single handedly bought thousands of vehicles from him when no one believed in him despite Cosharis motor’s being from the same state.
Seriously I don't know why so much bitterness against great Igbos from this people.They don't hide their hatred against Igbos but whenever news about Igbos come up here they will be the first to come to put mouth and start talking about that their useless chest beating thing.............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Ritchiee: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Obi will be on a heavy burden to deliver result if he wins. Expectations is much..

Atiku and Tinubu will just settle their boys with appointment if they win

VOTE OBI FOR YOUR TOMORROW

Like the expectations for Anambra,ehn?

Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
esnbrutality:
As the east has Innoson...so does the SW have GAC a Lanre shittu enterprise, that is vastly used in the SW.

I dont see IGBO people insulting the "china car" called GAC...but children of generational hate, envy and incest will still insult innoson.

That country must breakup...so that agbado miscreants can have all the IGR to themselves!!...spits!
Your comment is the very first one that is inciting hatred and envy which you are trying to speak against in the same comment.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Igbojew: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Accident loading shocked
Here they arrive,children of the fallen demon and hateful people from South West.My joy is that Igbos are far ahead of you jealous tribe in all ramification..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am proud of myself and Innoson Company
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Igbojew: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
JosephXavier:
Give Igbos the opportunity and they will turn Nigeria into China

Igbos are innovative and industrious but are not getting the support they need from the FG
Which support Igbos are getting from Buhari,oga respect yourself and say what you know before I swear for you..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by sematec(m): 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Then Obi did well
pleasureosondu:
Wealth through Enterprise. A friendly reminder that Obi was the first governor to provide support to this company at its infancy stage.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Kuramushe(m): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Even Toyota, BMW, Fords and others are still improving .... Innoson ������������������

ADDED:
Idiots that use pride and ego to hinder improvement are attacking me because of this comment as if I condemned Innoson products. They can hug transformers. There is no perfection. Improvement is a continuous process. Whoever hates a review statement directed towards improvement is either a fool or an enemy of progress.[/quote]
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by NuruDiddy: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
triple996:
9ice

What is Buhari?
I can't remember the animal bearing such name
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by lereinter(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
madapcmod:

U don't know what is support?

Obi was the first Govt that patronised Innoson buses he gave to all schools in Anambra, he bought many Innoson Refuse trucks, Innoson pick up for vigilante and security.

This mass production that was paid for by Obi, gave him the leverage to start mass production

Do you know how many ivm buhari has bought for FRSC and army

Did he use his money

If buhari was going for 3rd term will I vote for him
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by nisai: 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Accident loading shocked
Unpatriotic fool that doesn't know where to draw the line with his tribalistic foolishness.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Lightorder: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Impressive.

Innoson to the world tongue
Bee nna a to the world also
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Lightorder: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Accident loading shocked
be the first fatal victim
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by edward1106(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Idiots that use pride and ego to hinder improvement are attacking me because of this comment as if I condemned Innoson products. They can hug transformers. There is no perfection. Improvement is a continuous process. Whoever hates a review statement directed towards improvement is either a fool or an enemy of progress.

Flashy? I would say no. But durable? Certainly yes, hence the much purchase.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by Obidient4life2: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
triple996:
9ice

Clown! What is chest beating in that comment! You lots can't hide your stupid envy for once!
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by esnbrutality: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Its JAC company (China) for Lanre Shittu

and GAC is also a china company that Lagos State patronises.

So why Insult Innoson, where all the cars are china made automobiles??

Cyprin:
Point of correction. GAC is short for Guangzhou Automobile Company and it is a Chinese state-owned automobile Company.
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by pleasureosondu(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
daygee12:

Obi is a mediocre, we need people who can think outside the box
He's a successful trader and politician but what have you, achieved your life by thinking outside the box? You're still looking for a job as a so called engineer
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by jgreyinteriors(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Man has improved so much. Good one there!
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by mradjoy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
odduduwa:
exactly, he can be easily voted out if he doesn't perform but others will operate on Draconian laws

Make una dey take am easy o
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by 2023NaijaVoter: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
advanceDNA:
Sierra leone is importing cars from nigeria but nigerian goverment will borrow money from the west and use the money to buy naira Mercedes and lexus from the west...and even donate some to neighbour countries

When they could patronize innoson, give the man tax holiday, improve his business and make other african countries buy from us....

Tuehhh.... i guess he's not from the north

Getting you up to speed on this positive 3 year old news. Enjoy the read Sir. wink

Buhari govt gives Innoson support, patronage – Innocent Chukwuma

By Agency Report September 29, 2019 Reading Time: 2 mins read

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Mr Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Mr Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, it could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time.

“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government.

“I must equally say that some state governments like; Ekiti, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Kogi, Gombe, Anambra and Bauchi are giving us a great boost.

“As at today, Innoson vehicles are being used in some West African countries like Mali, Sierra Leone and Ghana and some Nigerians residing abroad return home to purchase our vehicles”, he said.

Mr Chukwuma said that his vehicle factory had the capacity to manufacture all brands of vehicle, adding that he hoped to expand the company, soonest.

He said that apart from doing well in production capacity, the company recently employed between 7,300 and 7,500 workers to boost production capacity.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/355016-buhari-govt-gives-innoson-support-patronage-innocent-chukwuma.html

Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by pmjchuks(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Guilty conscience

immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by izubext007: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by advanceDNA: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
2023NaijaVoter:

Getting you up to speed on this positive 3 year old news. Enjoy the read Sir. wink

Buhari govt gives Innoson support, patronage – Innocent Chukwuma

By Agency Report September 29, 2019 Reading Time: 2 mins read

Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman, Innoson Group of Companies Nigeria limited, says the federal government, under President Muhammadu Buhari, has given enormous patronage and support to his firm, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM).

Mr Chukwuma made the disclosure in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Nnewi, Anambra.

He also named Enugu, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Anambra, Gombe, and Bauchi as well as Nigeria military among the states buying Innoson vehicles.

Mr Chukwuma further told NAN that if patronage is given to his firm, it could transform Nigeria into a vehicle manufacturing hub in Africa in no distant time.

“I can say that Innoson vehicle manufacturing is doing well, especially with the level of patronage and support the company is enjoying under the present federal government.

“I must equally say that some state governments like; Ekiti, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Kogi, Gombe, Anambra and Bauchi are giving us a great boost.

“As at today, Innoson vehicles are being used in some West African countries like Mali, Sierra Leone and Ghana and some Nigerians residing abroad return home to purchase our vehicles”, he said.

Mr Chukwuma said that his vehicle factory had the capacity to manufacture all brands of vehicle, adding that he hoped to expand the company, soonest.

He said that apart from doing well in production capacity, the company recently employed between 7,300 and 7,500 workers to boost production capacity.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/355016-buhari-govt-gives-innoson-support-patronage-innocent-chukwuma.html

So the fact that only Ekiti, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Kogi, Gombe, Anambra and Bauchi out of 36 states buys innoson and the rest are still using huge tax payers money and borrowed money to by Lexus and Mercedes Benz doesn't worry you...
Re: Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) by daygee12: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
pleasureosondu:
He's a successful trader and politician but what have you, achieved your life by thinking outside the box? You're still looking for a job as a so called engineer

Mumu successful or from his Parents wealth, to shock u again I'm certified Engineer , I'm not jobless miscreant like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.