Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs (29141 Views)

Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Reference(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is not right... at all....
The NJC should send a quiet memo to him....
That the Lady of Justice is blindfolded for a reason....

1 Like

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by samuelson06(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
festacman:
A CJN should convey an aura of mystery and sacredness through his deliberate TACITURN disposition at public functions.

Justice Olukayode Ariwoola might be an expert in interpreting Nigerian laws but he is damn politically NAIVE. Yes, he was trying to make a joke at a gala night but he coined it wrongly and might have set himself up for petitions as a politically biased CJN and I expect Atiku Abubakar to go to work immediately.

By the way, the damage Gov. Nyesom Wike did to Judiciary will unravel in years to come as a big scandal.

You are right. I'm sad that a man of his class is still lacking in common sense. Now, these guys can team up against him.

1 Like

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by DimIsaac10(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
How they are sad a Fulani is handing over to another Fulani but happy an Ibadan is taking over from an Ibadan man baffles me.
Tiv taking over from another Tiv is fine but Fulani to Fulani is ugly abi.

I am not a Fulani man but I am saying let's start from the root .
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Atlantis585: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Vipro:
please, is Business Education a good course to study in Nigeria university?

Is it restricted to only teaching?

It is a complete waste of money and efforts. What do you think you can do with it after graduation? That is the question you should ask yourself.

Go for something related to IT or medical field - or go learn a trade if you can’t do either of those two.

1 Like

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by onuman: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I am happy too

Infact all of us in Oyo State are happy that Makinde is for Jagaban, and we are voting Makinde for second term

Any one who is upset can meet us at the Election Petition tribunals.. where Justice Emilokan Ariwoola waits to serve you breakfast

I read this comment but without first reading the moniker.
After reading I knew that the comment must have been made by a deranged mind like yours.
I looked at the moniker, it was actually you.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Atlantis585: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Olukayode Ariwoola CJN
Please help me to pass death sentence on Nnamdi Kanu. His case is before you now

You mean pass death sentence on you and your father? There are no two people more deserving to be eased out of this earthly existence than both of you. It will be a good riddance to 2 bad rubbishes.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by DEMAGE(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
The only Governors that are saint that have not done wrong before
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I am happy too

Infact all of us in Oyo State are happy that Makinde is for Jagaban, and we are voting Makinde for second term

Any one who is upset can meet us at the Election Petition tribunals.. where Justice Emilokan Ariwoola waits to serve you breakfast

Obidients and Afenifere have swallowed lagos and Ibadan.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Moh247: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
onuman:

You are the one to be banned by your insinuating that the Chief Justice of Nigeria is a corrupt judge who will rule presidential election petition to the favour of your APC.

How does that violate any of 22 rules of Nairaland
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by HenryTimes: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
He scored an own goal.

festacman:
A CJN should convey an aura of mystery and sacredness through his deliberate TACITURN disposition at public functions.

Justice Olukayode Ariwoola might be an expert in interpreting Nigerian laws but he is damn politically NAIVE. Yes, he was trying to make a joke at a gala night but he coined it wrongly and might have set himself up for petitions as a politically biased CJN and I expect Atiku Abubakar to go to work immediately.

By the way, the damage Gov. Nyesom Wike did to Judiciary will unravel in years to come as a big scandal.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by onuman: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:

How does that violate any of 22 rules of Nairaland

It may not, but you don't know that your comment insinuating that the CJN shall rule presidential election petition in favour of your APC is libellous.

It's like you are the only quota graduate from Arewa in NL, considering your 100% bigoted comments on NL.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
The CJN is partisan. So don't expect any opposition to win if the case comes to the Supreme Court. A very red flag
the CJN doesn't decide cases at supreme Court... Some of u should ask questions... Not every cases the CJN is even part of and it's a team of justice with majority votes deciding...
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by HRMK: 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
is the cjn also a politician?does the law allow him to play partisan politics?
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by onuman: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
the CJN doesn't decide cases at supreme Court... Some of u should ask questions... Not every cases the CJN is even part of and it's a team of justice with majority votes deciding...
Yes, there are 3 arms of government. The CJN is heading the Judicial arm.
It depends: whether the Constitution bars the head of the Judiciary from leaning towards any political party, or not.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by onuman: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
HRMK:
is the cjn also a politician?does the law allow him to play partisan politics?
Good question.

One Mohd of APC thinks the CJN decides presidential election petition at the Supreme Court. If the law empowers the CJN to be partisan, then he cannot participate in presidential election petition at the Supreme Court.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Yankee101: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Does this guy know the CJN office should be neutral?

Even hausa wey no soji no dey talk scatter like this
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
onuman:

Yes, there are 3 arms of government. The CJN is heading the Judicial arm.
It depends: whether the Constitution bars the head of the Judiciary from leaning towards any political party, or not.
besides the CJN did not make a political statement it bitter souls and toxic Obedients mob trying to soil his name... Again the CJN doesn't decide cases get informed thks...
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by LegendHero(m): 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Olukayode Ariwoola CJN
Please help me to pass death sentence on Nnamdi Kanu. His case is before you now

Lol walahi people dey vex for Nairaland.

Abeg temper justice with mercy for the Albino guy.

2 Likes

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by emerged01(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Massiveglory:
AA, Saraki, tambuwal and others have no moral reason to be angry with the G5 governors. They should take whatever they see in good faith as they are reaping what they sowed during GEJ presidency.

Peter obi is the greatest beneficiary of their crisis.

Hate wike or love wike, the man has done wonders in rivers state.
Wike has set a high standard in rivers state.
The man has also played his political card well.

The rivers state governorship election will be interesting and quite a close one btw fubara and abe . but with the high standard of governance set by wike, fubara might take it.
This life is very simple to live in.
There was this building an expatriate was living,she requested that her AC be changed. AC contractor met with our head of department and he warned the expatriate through the Ac man she should maintained the AC in her room otherwise she will die of heat. The AC man suggested " if our head of dept is not willing to change the Ac that he should allow him to swap AC in other rooms where there was no one to the expatriate's room". He agreed and it was done.
After few months the expatriate got an offer in US and left the building. During that period my Office was searching for office space. At the end of the day,they moved to the same building the expatriate left and the same room that he said "the expatriate will die of heat" was allocated to him. The Ac man now reminded him that if you had not given the go-ahead to swap the AC you would have been the one to die of heat in this room. Can you see life?

1 Like

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by onuman: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
besides the CJN did not make a political statement it bitter souls and toxic Obedients mob trying to soil his name... Again the CJN doesn't decide cases get informed thks...

Obidients are not toxic.
The toxic people of Nigeria are the people in APC and PDP who try to stop zoning principles now that it's the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria. They are EVIL, not just toxic.
They want to perpetuate injustice and belligerence in Nigeria.

For your selfish interest, you see the anger exhibited by some Obidients against these EVIL people as toxic.
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Fantasial: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by Fantasial: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
You are a smart man bro. This would most likely happen

festacman:

Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
onuman:

Obidients are not toxic.
The toxic people of Nigeria are the people in APC and PDP who try to stop zoning principles now that it's the turn of the SE to produce a president for Nigeria. They are EVIL, not just toxic.
They want to perpetuate injustice and belligerence in Nigeria.

For your selfish interest, you see the anger exhibited by some Obidients against these EVIL people as toxic.
president isn't turn by turn and Obi would lose ok... Your next president is either tinubu of APC or Atiku of PDP... You pple useless toxicity won't lead Obi beyond Onitsha Head bridge... Na online Ina rubbish go end...
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by CheapHomes1: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

Go and write a petition against the CJN

Why should I "go and write a petition against the CJN"?
Re: CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola: I’m Happy Makinde Is Among G5 Govs by onuman: 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
president isn't turn by turn and Obi would lose ok... Your next president is either tinubu of APC or Atiku of PDP... You pple useless toxicity won't lead Obi beyond Onitsha Head bridge... Na online Ina rubbish go end...

Only a most EVIL and toxic people would sideline Peter Obi but choose either Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku, for next president of Nigeria.
Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you don't ever want Nigeria okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Nigeria: Facebook Activates Safety Check / PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today / Osinbajo & Wife Console Novo Lilian Isioro Over Death Of Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.