Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,731 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants (44432 Views)

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / 7-days Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu, Set To Meet With Tompolo, Other Sta / Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by snowball11(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
If Baba Milkose like make him meet with Odidigbogbo. Na complete failure him go record from Delta state after election! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Benwallt(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na only person wey get single digit IQ go vote for APC after Wetin our eyes don see for the past 7years.
1 digit even better it takes a person with zero digit IQ to vote obi despite his failure in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by BreconHills(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Na only person wey get single digit IQ go vote for APC after Wetin our eyes don see for the past 7years.

By this token Trump should be reelected and every government in Europe should also lose their elections. I mean how does any sane government allow millions of people to die on their watch during the pandemic, how can they allow inflation rise so fast and how can they allow their people face winter with expensive energy and low supply? Now they are even allowing foreigners in en mass - changing the entire cultural and religious canvas of their country.

Hope you see how you can't apply suffering = voting logic the way you tried to do here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by grandstar(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

Jonathan had all the cultists on his side in 2015, that didn't stop his embarrassing defeat. Tinubu is reaching out to Tompolo because he is desperate, and no one influential is ready to work for him.

You make a lot of sense. To pick a likely election winner is hard. To me, two of the leading presidential hopefuls need to come together to achieve electoral triumph. A repeat of what brought Buhari may be needed here. Peter Obi will definitely win some states but I doubt he will get the needed 25% of votes cast in the required two-thirds of states. Abubakar Atiku's grip is in the North-west and will win huge votes cast there. He should win the 25% of votes cast in at least 24 states due to the prevalence of Northerners all over the country and from other supporters as well

I will be frank, predicting the winner will be hard. Were Peter Obi to win, it will be the greatest upset ever.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Patriotsleague: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Loved everywhere, the streets to the creeks, everyone loves the man that shows love to all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Rainstormer: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi prefer to meet with Gumi instead grin grin

Next year we will separate dreamers from real politicians
you forgot that Gumi is sheikn wIth followers... What he says, goes with his followers.

Not all Northerners are terrorist... Go and read pol101
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Patriotsleague: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Blame your state governors and global economic woes(oil prices) for your woes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by gulfer: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
So, Tinubu's strategy is to be re-energizing retired militants all because he wants to get into Aso Rock abi, God will surely disappoint you and APC. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hezzyluv:
I get single digit IQ ooo!
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Patriotsleague: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mandate2023:

Obi loves terrorists.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Owologbo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Apst: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Most of you know nothing just come online to spew trash. Tinubu and tompolo has been communicating for long but it will be 80% difficult for the ijaw to support tinubu. Why?

If tinubu wins, the incoming first lady will be an itsekiri woman. The ijaws and itsekiris are sworn enemies for life where the drag ancestral lands. The ijaw man is aware putting an itsekiri woman in power will make them subjects to the itsekiri for 8 years. I am from delta and live with them for more than thirty years of their crisis. If you are an ijaw will you support and itsekiri? There is no amount of dollars he is taken there tompolo and gbaramatu king has not seen. They will eat his money and vote their choice

Mandate2023:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by jaxxy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mandate2023:

Desperate man jumping up and down looking for fake endorsement.

same tinubu saud he will negotiate will all agitators.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Owologbo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Realist12:
Election isn't a 100 meter relay but a marathon. Luckily Tinubu has transversed the length and breadth of this country on a solid progressive ideology, he has Lagos to boast of . He understands the local politics as much as he understands the elites.
His tentacles keep expanding. Before the end of this campaign we'd know the politicians and the con men .
Judging from antecedents of all candidates and their individual promises . We all know who will get the job done .
I love how he has maintained his hubris amidst the vile politics opposition parties are playing
Learn from Tinubu.

so tompolo and co are no longer criminals; according to urchins.
ok, let see where will take him in the Niger Delta.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Apst: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Another trash. Are you unaware the Hausa travel back home wen its time to vote? The IBO's and Hausa who are more planted in different states?

grandstar:

You make a lot of sense. To pick a likely election winner is hard. To me, two of the leading presidential hopefuls need to come together to achieve electoral triumph. A repeat of what brought Buhari may be needed here. Peter Obi will definitely win some states but I doubt he will get the needed 25% of votes cast in the required two-thirds of states. Abubakar Atiku's grip is in the North-west and will win huge votes cast there. He should win the 25% of votes cast in at least 24 states due to the prevalence of Northerners all over the country and from other supporters as well

I will be frank, predicting the winner will be hard. Were Peter Obi to win, it will be the greatest upset ever.

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by oneMalik: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
Winning ways !

wars are not won in the field .... wars are won on the table !

Asiwaju the Chief Strategist .

Carry them go far !
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by zionstaar75: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
And he thinks tompolo is happy with him for what he did to Jonathan?

Someone should wake baba blue up.
someone that just got 48billion contract from APC?do u think he gives a bleep about Jonathan? This place don't turn to kindergarten abeg,things my 8 years old daughter won't talk.tompolo will fully support APC, that contract is election mobilization
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by LiveWithIt: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
CaptainAyub:

The rate u r repeating this stuff suggests its a scam.
Maybe na that "embassy visa fee" be where the scam dey grin
He's s scammer just called him, he's even local, the scam is in the embassy visa fee
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Realist777: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hezzyluv:
What about those that would for others?
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by sayso: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:

https://www.herald.ng/tinubu-returns-to-delta-to-meet-tompolo-other-ex-militants/
I thought this man said it is an insult to mention Funke Akindele's name where he is? So who is Tompolo? How old is he? Is Tinubu not suppose to be meeting only older matured people?
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by VIKTO83(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu is building bridges knowing that when he becomes president by next year he won't have problem controlling those people who may constitute problems to his govt.
He needs a peaceful reign and this is d magic.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by seunjungle1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Can you now see that you be mugu with your conclusion...

FREEMADNESS:
Tinubu d**k dey hard anytime e visit agberos, criminals, hired assassins, and all forms of violence.

Am not an Obi fan neither am I an atiku fan

I just don't want Tinubu to be my president

Atiku is an abomination that can't happen twice.

Obi is not a saint that's for sure but he remains the best among the rest.

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by 5starMan: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Now the enemies of Nigeria will praise him but had it been it was other candidates, they will condemn it.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Jnkay: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tompolo has only one vote. Gumi has more followers than tompolo. Moreover, Delta and Edo are highly Obidents.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by 5starMan: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Realist12:
Election isn't a 100 meter relay but a marathon. Luckily Tinubu has transversed the length and breadth of this country on a solid progressive ideology, he has Lagos to boast of . He understands the local politics as much as he understands the elites.
His tentacles keep expanding. Before the end of this campaign we'd know the politicians and the con men .
Judging from antecedents of all candidates and their individual promises . We all know who will get the job done .
I love how he has maintained his hubris amidst the vile politics opposition parties are playing
Learn from Tinubu.
Anybody can love shit undecided
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by writeprof(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by grandstar(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Apst:
Another trash. Are you unaware the Hausa travel back home wen its time to vote? The IBO's and Hausa who are more planted in different states?

I am apolitical. I really don't care.

At the end of the day, na God's kingdom pass
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by IfnobeGod20: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Realist12:
Learn from Tinubu.
Sometimes I just laugh you guys to scorn. Transversing to meet people that are well fed is it the required strategy or meeting the downtrodden who are been beaten by government policies.
I am even surprised that some of you guys are just learned but lack common ideology.
Please of what use is meeting a man that had once carried guns against his state? Knowing fully well that he is not going there with empty hand.
The kind preference we placed on people that ordinarily should not be known in the society and making them billionaire over night while the downtrodden that needed all the resources are been neglected.
This country will never move forward with this kind of mentality. Presidential aspirant in America meet directly with the Americans and are grill by the Americans but opposite is the case in this nation.
We can't doing the same thing and expect different results. It's not possible. His allegiance suppose to be to the people and not to particular person or group. This is just the reason groups are emerging day in day out in the nation. Until our allegiance is to the people before thing will work out.
Yesterday some people were empowering Boko Haram, bandit, Herdsmen, unknown gun men and many and today they've became monsters bigger to conquer.
The downtrodden must wake up, because this politicians meant no well for them. The group and people they are meeting are getting richer and richer while the downtrodden are getting poorer.
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by Coolgent(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Very soon we will hear...
Tinubu to meet with Bandits in the North

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by NuruDiddy: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
How many votes does Tompolo have,just 1.

It's not business as usual.
No vote buying
No rigging
Re: Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants by peculiar2233: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
All formal organisations in Nigeria should start demanding that Tinubu unveil his official portrait.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria.

PandoRATs can wail to death.
You should be ashamed of yourself and this person on the picture grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Ran Away From Arabic Qur’anic School Over Fear Of The Cane / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.