Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

RE: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters Peter Obi (185 Views)

Evil Designs Being Hatched Against Me & My Supporters - Peter Obi / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / Those Who Fight On Social Media Are Not My Supporters - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters Peter Obi by Newsletter01: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Peter Obi was credited with saying he would rather die than fail his supporters during his interface with the Nigerian Guild of Editors in Lagos State earlier in the week. Obviously, Peter Obi takes Nigerians for a joke, or perhaps thinks the people are suffering from schizophrenia, who he tells the same story always. Isn’t Peter bored already with this same banal tales?

For Peter Obi, an oath is nothing to him but anything for political power. He is one man who would do anything to get political power, including betraying his beliefs and oath.

One can recall that the same Peter Obi swore publicly in 2013 that he will never leave the APGA Party and if he does, let his family die. Peter Obi took the same oath before the grave of revered Igbo warlord and leader of the APGA, Dim Ojukwu, that he will never abandon the APGA party and that he would rather die than leave. Today, Peter Obi has not only left APGA but has consistently fought to extinct the party in Anambra State.

He has again continued with the same line of deceit and emotional blackmail to manipulate vulnerable Nigerians just to satisfy his taste for power, which isn’t feasible. 

Nigerians must be wary of men who take oaths carelessly and have long records of reneging on these oaths. 

Nigerians are tired of people who’ll promise us Heaven on Earth and all cosmetic things; we need people with track records of promise and delivery who respect the feelings and emotions of the people, not a man who says he has one shoe, one watch, and one cloth for 17 years; Nigerians cannot afford another Muhammadu Buhari in 2023. 

Peter Obi is fake, dubious, treacherous, and desperate for power.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP Achievements / Wedonatikulate / Chief Willie Obiano The Workers Friendly Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.