Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 (7076 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Rail Line To Open This Month / Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Private Firm, SecureID To Manage Abuja-Kaduna Rail E-Ticket For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by AerialMapper: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
And what is the use of the tracker and cameras?

For a bunch of tossers to be tracking the train and watching streaming video from cameras installed? Will it even be live feed or recorded to a recording media? If it is live feed, do you have the infrastructure installed to stream it to the “viewing Centre”?

Last question and most importantly, what is the point? So you are tracking and viewing; there is an attack, do you have a protocol in place for follow up action?

As usual… pointless measures

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by demoBaba: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/abuja-kaduna-rail-service-resumes-nov-28/?amp

Good day all, I'm Registered Electrical engineer. Any ARCHITECT in the house that wanted to do services design such ( Electrical and Mechanical design) should contact me. I've done many designs in Abuja including estates services design and supervision which passed approval in development control Abuja. 0815 466 5200 thanks.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by nedekid: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
naijainstinct:
They couldn't install the cameras? Why?

We really need to start asking salient questions in this country.
Oga, seriously, what problem will camera solve? Is it to video the fulani bandits while the kidnap, to admire their skills, or to see their faces. Even if security dictects through camera that a train is being attacked, before they mobilise troops, the bandits will be long gone with their loot.
The solution is to go on a military offensive on the bandits to clear them from the area. But do not forget they are Fulani, first class citizens.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Lama70(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
No wonder.

They have quickly released Mamu to go and organize his boys again.

Gang of terror.

Merchants of death.

Suckers of blood.

Killers of innocent souls.

Judgement is around the corner.

Watch.......!
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Sleekfingers: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
dre11:

And they think say, dem go see passengers? There is nothing in this world that will me enter that train again......
Anybody wey get 100m for ransom can use it....
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Hezzyluv: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
princebishop:
Nice one, this'll ease the pressure on our road this festive season.

Just type Nice one. Because, is nice indeed.

But the rest tin wey you write there no just make sense.
Na only Abuja Kaduna road day Nigeria for pressure to reduce? Even that Abuja Kaduna go still dey very busy as usual. Bcoz, plenty people no go green enter that train for security fears.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by nedu666: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Those who attacked the train are walking freely and you think they will not make another attempt to cash out some billions. I pity anyone that boards this train. Remember that the train passes the bush and many deserted areas

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Juanmike(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bacytrg:
Okay na
This doesnt look like work of a professional.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Elidrisy20: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Safe journey
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by zumbigbo(m): 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Boko Haram Ransom Railway resumes...
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Emman08: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
It's safe now, honestly

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by Almaigaa: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
ItsTutsi:
When will Upper Iweka to Aba resume

That side no need Train. Their Land is not conducive for Train services. Make them dey manage their old Buses. grin grin

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by tnerro1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hope those boarding the trains know that ransoms will be collected in the new currency. Better make arrangement ooo
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by tnerro1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
nedu666:
Those who attacked the train are walking freely and you think they will not make another attempt to cash out some billions. I pity anyone that boards this train. Remember that the train passes the bush and many deserted areas

Nice comment, they have not dealt with those that did that rubbish the first time and I want to resume. With the amount they made the last time, why wouldn’t they do it again or another set copy them.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Rail Service Resumes November 28 by jessylaurel(f): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
dre11:

LOL. whoever wants to board the train should better make sure he/ she/ their family has the new currency for ransom incase o. Don't say I didn't warn you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seychelles Travel Info, / Beautiful Cities Of Poland / Rail Passenger Traffic Dropped In Q1 2019, Says NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.