Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? (244 Views)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country / From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina / Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by Goodday90(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am I the only one that can’t buy fuel

My friend went out to but fuel since morning,ever my fuel station is closed
Why are people not crying and wailing,or is it because it ain’t Goodluck Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by Enoch07: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
We are used to this rubbish already
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by lovegeneration(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Because it has become normal

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by Goodmarlian: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Because its not jonathan in power.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by Okwyjesus(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Goodday90:
Am I the only one that can’t buy fuel

My friend went out to but fuel since morning,ever my fuel station is closed
Why are people not crying and wailing,or is it because it ain’t Goodluck Jonathan?

Bcs we don tyre.
Ma am happy l can even see fuel to buy. I bought for 230 here in PH. Am okay till Obi takes over.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by OneCandleAway(f): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jonathan really suffered.

Now no one has the guts to go to ojota and carry Buhari's coffin.

Honestly Jonathan was too naive on governance. He was too democratic and Nigeria needs a strong gand and pure hear

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by nedu666: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
because it's a northerner in power. If it were a southerner all the woke and loud mouthed southerners will b making noise

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by AfonjaConehead: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Well the president is not GEJ undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Not Talking About The Fuel Scarcity? by LadyRosa(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sheila the last one dey do,them shoot their legs for toll gate.

They thought they were dealing with "Jonathan" like they called him.

Their new sheriff no send them.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Tells Supporters In Kwara He’ll Set Aside $10b For Employment Of Youths, W / Obedience Or Sacrifice! Make The Choice / PDP Targets One Million Votes For Atiku/okowa Ticket In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.