Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,143 members, 7,860,108 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them (540 Views)

Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) / Video: Wike And Sanwoolu Dance To " As E Dey Pain Them" Song In Lagos / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by ItsTutsi(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ebonyi rally really shocked and pain them, sotay dey say Ebonyis are not Ibo grin cheesy

According to them, Ebonyi is a Yoruba State now close to Ondo grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by lhordspy: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
HHahahaa.

It is only when it comes to igbo that you will begin to hear
This one is Ika,
This one is ikwerre,
This one is Ebonyi
Blah blah blah.

Smh. sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by Naira20: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
One thing I love about OBIdients is that they aren't bothered.
Personally, the only thing I picked from the whole thing was how OBIdients tagged Tinubu the latest IPOB

As per organic crowd na LP get am.

Ebonyi guys were told by Umahi to come get a little of Tinubu's money.

Even Umahi will endorse Peter Obi by mid February 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by sonature1: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
There are lots of senseless people in this country, including that stupid Oriaku.

God, I am tired!

I need to run away from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by StrongandMighty: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi went to oyo pulled massive crowd without the help of the governor, any senator, house of rep or even local government chairman, but because of old women imported from the villages in Ebonyi by the governor that couldn't even fill up a stadium urchins are gloating, its really funny grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by Iliveforever(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu that won’t even win his home state osun knows he’s not winning..

As for the oriaku who is an ashawo, obviously, is hoping for a tinubu associate to call her... las las she go rotten
Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by christistruth01: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
sonature1:
There are lots of senseless people in this country, including that stupid Oriaku.

God, I am tired!

I need to run away from Nigeria.

Can I Please ask a question

If Ebonyi are not Igbo what exactly do they suppose them to be

Is it Igala or Idoma ?

I am just trying to understand

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Rally Really Pain Them by sonature1: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
christistruth01:

Can I Please ase ask a question

If Ebonyi are not Igbo what exactly do they suppose them to be

Is it Igala?

Ebonyi people are Igbo like every other person out there who identifies himself or herself as Igbo. That's why I said the lady is senseless.

Even though I know the crowd is rented, does it mean the Ebonyi people don't have a right who to vote for Tinubu if they choose to?

Does that automatically make them non-igbos?

God, I am tired! I want to live with sane humans!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu And Francis Alimikhena Are No Match For Adams Oshiomhole In Edo / As It Stands Now APC Can Only Secure 25% Win 12 States / It Is Getting Difficult To Abstain From Sex — Actress Juliana Olayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.