Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo (508 Views)

Tinubu’s Inauguration: Peter Obi Sends Message To Obidients, Others / Peter Obi’s Oyo Rally Shocked APC To Their Foundation – LP / Man Caught With Dagger Approaching Peter Obi At Oyo Rally - Bishop P.O Evang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo by Newton2024: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo, Obidients
Oladipo Abiola
The 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi has expressed appreciation to his supporters in Oyo after a successful rally in the state.

Obi in a statement via his Twitter account said he didn’t realize the rally was as big as it was until he watched a clip of the event.

He also singled out the leader of the Afenifere group, Pa Ayo Adebanjo for gracing the rally with his presence.

The LP candidate while appreciating all his supporters added that there is hope for Nigeria and he is sure a national rebirth is possible.

Taking to his Twitter account on Thursday, he wrote: “Thank you Oyo OBIdients for an awesome outing, and show of love yesterday. I have taken time to savour clips of the event, and I realised that the event was a lot bigger than I thought. Thanks a million, and I wish to reiterate my very special thanks to Pa Adebanjo, for the historical appearance. There is hope for a new Nigeria. A national rebirth is POssible! We are taking back Naija. Thank you all and God bless. - PO”

Why I Am Fighting Obi
The Anambra State Governor, Charles Soludo has stated that there is nothing personal in the disagreement between him and the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

According to him, he and Obi are brothers and they speak with each other constantly.

He added that the alleged rift between them is just a disagreement on political ideologies which some people are trying to blow out of proportion, adding that they will soon meet to iron out their differences.

Naija News recalls Soludo in a recent article titled ‘History beckons and I will not be silent,’ said Obi is only playing a game and can’t win the 2023 presidency.

The submission drew mixed reactions from Nigerians and other stakeholders in the political landscape, attracting huge criticism for Soludo.

However, speaking on Thursday at St. Patrick’s Cathedral Awka, during the thanksgiving mass for Most Rev. Paulinus Ezeokafor in celebration of his 70th birthday, Soludo said some mischievous persons are trying to cause a rift between him and Obi based on the article.
https://www./2022/11/25/oyo-rally-was-bigger-than-i-thought-peter-obi-sends-message-to-pa-adebanjo-obidients/amp/

6 Likes

Re: Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo by dawnomike(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
In summary, Obi and Soludo are back on the same page.
Re: Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo by AntiTerrorist: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Oyo really was four times bigger than Ebonyi rally. I was surprised too. We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
God bless Pa Adebanjo for endorsing Peter Obi over Tinubu

Oyo people, Thank you for coming out massively for Peter Obi, We Love You .

Re: Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo by seeme2(f): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2022
God will punish you Omo Ibo for this post. You disguise as an Omoluabi not knowing we Yoruba Christians and Muslims are forever more united than your Anambra and Abia can ever hope to be.

AntiTerrorist:
Oyo really was four times bigger than Ebonyi rally. I was surprised too. We Yoruba Christians will vote Obi since Tinubu is on Muslim-terrorist ticket. When MURIC told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, Tinubu supported MURIC on that. So we Yoruba Christians are not fools to vote muslim-terrorist ticket.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Rally Was Bigger Than I Thought – Peter Obi Sends Message To Pa Adebanjo by obyrich(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
dawnomike:
In summary, Obi and Soludo are back on the same page.
Soludo really disappointed urchins.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Future Of Poor Man Children In Nigeria? / Why Are All Presidential Aspirants Seeking Western Endorsement ? / Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma Welcomes Peter Obi At Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.