Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

"I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover (1478 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday / "My Babe And I" - Funke Akindele Pictured With Ini Edo / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover by Malcolmxprinz: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
"I tell una say I be mechanic before I meet my babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's lover blows hot over claims his girlfriend is feeding him

'I tell una say I be mechanic before I meet my babe?' - Nkechi Blessing's lover blows hot over claims his girlfriend is feeding him

Xxssive, the young lover of popular Nollywood diva Nkechi Blessing, has fumed as netizens insinuate his girlfriend is feeding him after he claimed he spends N50 thousand daily on food.

The socialite took to social media to lament over the amount he blows everyday on food.

'I tell una say I be mechanic before I meet my babe?' - Nkechi Blessing's lover blows hot over claims his girlfriend is feeding him
He said that he spends between 40 to 50 thousand naira daily on feeding, and wondered if he were the only one spending such outrageous amount.

One netizen had derided him by saying that he's lying and that it's his celebrity girlfriend that is feeding him.

He queried his detractors on whether they think he was a poor man before meeting his girlfriend.

See his post below;

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/i-tell-una-say-i-be-mechanic-before-i.html
Re: "I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
shocked
Is that AUTOJOSH or NUREY? jus kidding

Malcolmxprinz:
"I tell una say I be mechanic before I meet my babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's lover blows hot over claims his girlfriend is feeding him

Xxssive, the young lover of popular Nollywood diva Nkechi Blessing, has fumed as netizens insinuate his girlfriend is feeding him after he claimed he spends N50 thousand daily on food.

The socialite took to social media to lament over the amount he blows everyday on food.

He said that he spends between 40 to 50 thousand naira daily on feeding, and wondered if he were the only one spending such outrageous amount.

One netizen had derided him by saying that he's lying and that it's his celebrity girlfriend that is feeding him.

He queried his detractors on whether they think he was a poor man before meeting his girlfriend.

See his post below;

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/i-tell-una-say-i-be-mechanic-before-i.html

(1) (Reply)

Singer Khaid Buys A N120 Million Naira Vehicle For Sydney Talker On His Birthday / Angelina Didnt Take Brad From Jenn! / Happy Birthday To Bright Okpocha A.k.a Basketmouth As He Clocks 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.