Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? (489 Views)

Pls Help..am Dying Of Staph Infection / Share Your Experience Of How You Got Cured Of Staph, E. Coli / *symptoms Of Staph Aureus* Do You Experience Some Of These Symptoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by profchudo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Greetings y'all..I have been battling with this staph infection for months now..my symptoms are constant headache, stomach noise, weak errection..I have visited so many hospitals, taken sensitive antibiotics..the result is always moderate growth, how do I ever get rid of this? cry
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by Cgy1: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yes
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by profchudo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cgy1:
Yes
How please, explain to me
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by muheeb01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
profchudo:
Greetings y'all..I have been battling with this staph infection for months now..my symptoms are constant headache, stomach noise, weak errection..I have visited so many hospitals, taken sensitive antibiotics..the result is always moderate growth, how do I ever get rid of this? cry
Reach out to me today...
Don't use orthodox drugs it get resistant to them easily....though you'll go to toilet small and it's at night you're going to take my herbs you'll shit it out and any other infections in your system completely
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by profchudo(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2022
muheeb01:
Reach out to me today...
Don't use orthodox drugs it get resistant to them easily....though you'll go to toilet small and it's at night you're going to take my herbs you'll shit it out and any other infections in your system completely
Ok, thanks
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by profchudo(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
I need more suggestions pls cry
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by profchudo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
No suggestions?
Re: Please helep!! Is there A Way To Get Rid Of Staph Completely? by Cynophilepetts(m): 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
profchudo:

To get rid of staphylococcus isn't add, it's the lifestyle you have to admit n live while treating it that is a bit difficult and if you adhere strictly to it for a month. It will work for you.

(1) (Reply)

A Doctor Should Kindly Explain This Lab Result To Me. / Please I Need Help / Fekomi Bitters Surfaces In The Market As A Natural Solution For Waist Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.