Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA (1690 Views)

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) / Tinubu Just Insulted The Entire Northern Nigeria. / Ganduje Disbursed A Sum Of ₦300m To Chairmen In LGA Where Rerun Will Take Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by tinsel: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
APC in Jigawa held a rally for Tinubu in just one LGA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Kyase(m): 4:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jigawa get sure 400k vote for APC

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Moh247: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
cool

Wow

North + West Alliance

Unshakable

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by richeeyo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mpumiri Republic nationals have displayed and done the whole madness they can
They are left with insults

Buhari might have failed
But BAT is a proven man

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Mandate2023: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Omo obidense will not like dis.....dey will start all sort of mentally derailed analysis nw, I wonder which state from SW and North that obi can win.......

Dey started the walk of a thing but dey r tired nw grin grin even b4 d main events.....d few ones that r still barking like a dog online will soon go obsolete after February grin

Meanwhile everyone knows deep down that tinubu is a force to recon with

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by ALTERNATEID: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi supporters will soon be here to ask the OP for Tinubu’s picture.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Creamypie(m): 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Crowd doesn't translate to votes. All in this crowd know how APC frustrated all resident in Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Lama70(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sometimes one is just dumbfounded.

Nigerian electorates hmmmmmm.....

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by gozmok1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
Wow

North + West Alliance

Unshakable

With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

South South and Southeast have never bought anything Tinubu is selling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Pakute: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
All these rallies are now becoming very intimidating. Back to back to back to back rallies across the country, it's getting too much.
Some people's necks are already breaking.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by QuotaSystem: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
Wow

North + West Alliance

Unshakable

Unbeatable synergy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Still weak, this is an easy crowd...

Gloating about this for a presidential candidate in an incumbent party is a sham...

Atiku is coming
Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by QuotaSystem: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Creamypie:
Crowd doesn't translate to votes. All in this crowd know how APC frustrated all resident in Nigeria

Of course.

It is absence that translates to votes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Moh247: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
gozmok1:

With the game these Northerners are playing if you believe Tinubu will defeat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north then I guess most of you are just gullible. As it stands Tinubu can only boast of South west.

Lagos votes is hugely divided and same as Oyo/Osun. And South west from inception don't give anyone block vote. I really wonder where Tinubu's votes will come from.

See my mum is a Northerner, she grew up in Kano, and theres no morning she doesn't listen to VOA Hausa or BBC Hausa

North are trust worthy partner, and they like Jagaban, some are for Atiku, but not majority

Even when Some Southern Politicians wanted to betray Asiwaju, it was Northerners that stood strong

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Shikini: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu ko ... Thiefnùbu ni.

Jigawa citizens are rallying for their own candidates for various elective posts ... who's Thiefnùbu?

Interview that crowd and you'll hear either Kwankwaso or Atiku for President

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by QuotaSystem: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
gozmok1:

It’s amazing how many of you think this way.

Many Igbos are going to learn a very bitter lesson on loyalty, mutual respect and bridge building this coming February.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by thatgirl504(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Moh247:
Wow

North + West Alliance

Unshakable
mynd44, keep on deleting my comment while you allow this troll go free. dominique, rocktation, justwise i hope you guys are not afraid of mynd44? his biased way of banning. this guy and midehi2 had an exchange, but instead of both getting banned, midehi2 and some other people got banned leaving this troll. I called your attention to the Injustice but Mynd44 deleted the comment.
Seun, dominique, rocktation, justwise, Nlfpmod look into this and my comments deleted. he will delete this comment again and ban me, but I have come out to say my mind.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by thatgirl504(f): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118678781

See my mum is a Northerner, she grew up in Kano, and theres no morning she doesn't listen to VOA Hausa or BBC Hausa

North are trust worthy partner, and they like Jagaban, some are for Atiku, but not majority

Even when Some Southern Politicians wanted to betray Asiwaju, it was Northerners that stood strong

.[/quote] May her soul rest in peace.

But stop this your foolish behavior online.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Moh247: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by thatgirl504(f): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118679034

My mum is alive and healthy, enjoying her retirement with her grandkids abroad

If I call Seun, Nlfpmod dominique Mynd44 that you are wishing my mother death and you get banned , you will start complaining

Can't you guys do without mentioning me into your wahala[/quote] I said may her soul rest in peace. don't deceive yourself. call all the moderators, i want them to see how you misbehave here. bring more pictures of her photos. RIP mama.
Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by BlazinGlory40: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
QuotaSystem:

It’s amazing how many of you think this way.

Many Igbos are going to learn a very bitter lesson about loyalty, mutual respect and bridge building this coming February.

You should be worried about atiku because the north is his
Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Moh247: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
thatgirl504:

Your type are better left ignored

Enjoy your time on Nairaland

Next!!

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by thatgirl504(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118679265

Your type are better left ignored

Enjoy your time on Nairaland

Next!![/quote] i am happy you felt what others were feeling when you bullied them. watch your back here.

may your mom soul rest in peace though.
Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Moh247: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
thatgirl504:

Oga fvck off I know get ya time, go call your elders in vawulence

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by temitope27(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
shocked what grin cheesy

JAGABAN don win already oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by thatgirl504(f): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=118679486

Oga fvck off I know get ya time, go call your elders in vawulence [/quote] May her soul continue to rest in peace. Say amen.
Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Moh247: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=thatgirl504 post=118679814]..[/quote

May yours never rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Just Tested The Mic For APC And Tinubu Just In LGA by Olowoeko11: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
gozmok1:

and you think governors who controlled apc state will want to surrender their state to opposition just to please northern candidate? What happen to lamido and babangida aliyu please remind me again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Stil Sillent As IPOB Enforcing Sit At Home Kill Over 7 People In Enugu / APC Rally In Katsina Flops As Supporters Disgrace Gov Masari & Tinubu (Video) / BREAKING NEWS: Another Peter Obi Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.