Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

i want to be able to put my skill into use - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / i want to be able to put my skill into use (577 Views)

I Need A Job. Check Out My Skill Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i want to be able to put my skill into use by Jun10r(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Am a graduate of computer science from PAU am 29years old, i dont have any food And any job I have been hungry for 3 days straight now no food no gas, searched for work but seen none, asked for help but no one give me anything.
At this point am dying my chest is burning my stomach is boiling will God forgive me if i steal money or food to survive?
God why? Why am i suffering like this?
Why cant i see food?
Why am i starveing
learn a skill i did,
Go to school i did, what ami doing wrong?
am tired i dont mind if they kill me or not am going into crime, is that what you want me to do? And i fear you i fast and pray, and i go out everyday to work why have you forsaken me?
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by PoliteActivist: 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
You forgot to put your account number

1 Like

Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Jun10r(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:
why?
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by JayyXXX(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
RIP in Advance.
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by mayourad3bayo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
This too shall pass away.

Nothing last forever, mine was more than yours, I just decided and struggled to find peace inside myself ever since I know humans can survive without food for 9 days straight and more than 3 weeks on water, which I know Miracle must happen before then.
I bother less, most times I eat once in two days and it's beginning to master me.
Better days ahead, when their is life, their is hope.
Even me motivating u here is currently weak and down as this is the lowest moments of my life.
Stay strong sir... PEACE ☮️

1 Like

Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Cgy1: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Don’t give up many are going through a lot in this bad country it can’t get no harder keep your hope alive stay alive
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Jun10r(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cgy1:
Don’t give up many are going through a lot in this bad country it can’t get no harder keep your hope alive stay alive
I have nothing left to live for i have No food no gas no money at all
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by smileyoo: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
all these tell of woes from the shit hole , by the supposedly youths - the future leaders of the nation .
unfortunately the same youths , suffering from the misrule of the ancient crooks, called leaders are still foolishly supporting the same failed leaders to continue in their miserable misrule of the country.
nigerians , we deserve a more better system than this.
how can one still be proud to belong to a country that only the ruling class benefit so much, while the helpless masses, that actually need help and deserve it more , benefits absolutely nothing ?
except nigerians are are actually cursed, or else we deserve a more better system than this.
in the next election, let's reject tribal and religious cards politics and elect competent leaders. vote peter obi 's labour party for a better future.
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by DonBenny77(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:
hahaha
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by vxerasderem: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by PoliteActivist: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jun10r:
why?

Seriously, why not? Your problem is money and a dollar billionaire could be reading this
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by PoliteActivist: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
DonBenny77:
hahaha

Seriously, I don't see the joke. His problem is money and you never know who could be reading this
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Jun10r(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Seriously, why not? Your problem is money and a dollar billionaire could be reading this
more wisdom

0-05-56-45-364 unity bank
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Fab21: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
What's going on here ?

I presume this is the new format of begging.

You're the same person that posted that same explicit on job section on nairaland.

I noticed that someone requested your account number and I'm sure he/she sent you some token.

Well, most graduates are also going through the same thing, which I'm inclusive as well.

But I think begging around is not the final solution.

The money sent to you will finish.
Will you still come back here to beg ?
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Jun10r(m): 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Fab21:
What's going on here ?

I presume this is the new format of begging.

You're the same person that posted that same explicit on job section on nairaland.

I noticed that someone requested your account number and I'm sure he/she sent you some token.

Well, most graduates are also going through the same thing, which I'm inclusive as well.

But I think begging around is not the final solution.

The money sent to you will finish.
Will you still come back here to beg ?

oga judge show us the recipt of the money u sent
Re: i want to be able to put my skill into use by Fab21: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jun10r:
oga judge show us the recipt of the money u sent

Well, whether the person send you money or not, I'm less concern.

Begging all around isn't the lasting solution.

May we not be useless while living.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Made A Responsive "Dummy" Nairaland Site / I'm In Need Of A Menial Job. / Free I.t Seminar @ Protea Hotel Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.