Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri (591 Views)

"I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri / Kwankwaso Reveals How PDP Is Better Than APC / ”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
You attacked Tinubu for using Donald Duke’s photo, but defended Peter Obi for using Peter Odili as a false alibi for establishing his school records. Yet, you think Buhari and APC are Nigeria’s main problems? What about your hypocrisy? It is a bigger issue than APC!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1596159500670861312
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin Reno is mental on this one..

How can you compare impersonation and identity theft, with incorrect description with relating to time frame.

If this is the best reno can do to help, Tinubu's criminal act, he better refunds APC money, this one no blend

Obi and his obidients are not the yardstick, they're not even contesting undecided

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by PureMe01: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thinkam:

How can you compare impersonation and identity theft, with incorrect description with relating to time frame.

If this is the best reno can do to help, Tinubu's criminal act, he better refunds APC money, this one no blend

Obi and his obidients are not the yardstick, they're not even contesting undecided

Atiku is coming
I swear,I no understand where Ur leg dey grin
E be like say e dey 20 places.
Anyways,I enjoy your cruise lol
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Atiku just gave you work because you can write small English not because you've sense

if you understand what Reno wrote, you will know he just insulted peter obi and using sarcasm for APC

your Atiku will only come in your dream, useless cowww
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:

I swear,I no understand where Ur leg dey grin
E be like say e dey 20 places.
Anyways,I enjoy your cruise lol

PDP and LP na the same bro, 2019 I supported and cheered both Atiku and Obi.

Only a mentally bereft person will start attacking either one.

Smart thing is support who has the best chances of victory..

Meanwhile

Atiku is coming
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Atiku just gave you work because you can write small English not because you've sense

if you understand what Reno wrote, you will know he just insulted peter obi and using sarcasm for APC

your Atiku will only come in your dream, useless cowww

Atiku is coming bruv
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by PureMe01: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thinkam:

PDP and LP na the same bro, 2019 I supported and cheered both Atiku and Obi.

Only a mentally bereft person will start attacking either one.

Smart thing is support who has the best chances of victory..

Meanwhile

Atiku is coming
grin grin grin okay bro
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming bruv

be deceiving your low IQ therefore, Atiku is free to come not asorock 2023, get that to your naive brain
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by Benmob: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Rhino mumukri,obi is not d problem of atiku,but wike d oga of G5 governor,go and attack him directly.
Why killing urself to someone that have never response to u and have ur time.
Re: Obidients Hypocrisy Is Bigger Issue Than APC - Reno Omokri by temitope27(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Obi is a failure

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And El-rufai Dances Kizz Daniels To Buga Obidients / Why I Think LP Will Carry The Day / Demola Seriki The Late Ambassador To Spain Casket Adorned With Spanish Flag-phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.