Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports (20520 Views)

2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Tompolo's Ultimatum: Akpabio Arrives Gbaramatu Kingdom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Africum: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu today visited Gbaramatu Kingdom in Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State as the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom, HRM Oboro Gbaraun II conferred on him the “Iyelawei” (a very important person) title of Gbaramatu Kingdom.

The revered monarch also conferred on the Deputy Senate President the Ibe-Ikiowei (one who knows the road) title.

Tinubun was received at the palace by the Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom, HRM Oboro Gbaraun II and a cross-section of traditional rulers in Delta, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Rivers, Edo, Lagos and Anambra states in Oporoza community.

The Pere of Gbaramatu Kingdom in a remark urged the Federal Government to come closer to the people of Gbaramatu. He noted that the terrain of the Gbaramatu Kingdom is very difficult and inaccessible.

He said if the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos State could be constructed to link all communities, a bridge should also be constructed in Gbaramatu Kingdom to link its adjoining communities and even the third mainland.

DAILY POST correspondent who was at the palace reports that the Minister of State, Labour and Productivity, Mr Festus Keyamo also bagged the title of Igoniniwei (the man that knows the way) while the title of Itaremobowei (one who comes with love) was conferred on the governor of Yobe State, Mai Malla Buni. Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt.Hon. Dimeji Bankole bagged the Kuromobowei title(the man that comes with force).

In a remark, the APC presidential candidate thanked the Gbaramatu monarch for the honour.

“It’s a great honour to stand before you today to receive a title and come as a member of this community,” he said.

Tinubu reiterated that the Deputy Senate President, Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege will be the next governor of Delta State.

While saluting the people of Gbaramatu Kingdom shortly after receiving the title, Tinubu promised that he will always render services for the progress and development of the kingdom.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/25/2023-election-tinubu-in-gbaramatu-bags-title-solicit-supports/
Nlfpmod mynd44 Seun lalasticlala

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Africum: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Atiku is WEAK and Peter Obi is a LIER....... Tinubu Says As He visits GBARAMATU. Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35GWTKEqIbk

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by triple996(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
jagaban
Obi will only share atiku's vote

67 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Majesty2(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Incoming president

92 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Chijeep(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
I won't say more than this....
Anybody that's among those packaging this old man for Nigeria God will also package ur failure in disguise

New Title:- Tinubu the 4 hands man... grin

83 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by eventainment(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by demoBaba: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good day all, I'm Registered Electrical engineer. Any ARCHITECT in the house that wanted to do services design such ( Electrical and Mechanical design) should contact me. I've done many designs in Abuja including estates services design and supervision which passed approval in development control Abuja. 0815 466 5200 thanks.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Deltans do not know you, but we will gladly accept the looted funds you are sharing.

Deltans do not even support the Vice presidential aspiration of the disappointment, Okowa.

We know where our hearts lie, and come February 2023, Delta State will deliver.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by NaijaMutant(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Looted Lagos state Treasury must go round

Tompolo and Niger Delta militants is your turn

You must chop my money

Chop my money

Cos I get am plenty grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by ecolime(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gbaramutu people don cash out. Baba should come to PH too na. Boys are waiting to cash out as well.

'Yorubas in Rivers State Group- YRSG' wants to give him title too.

Awon boys fe gbenu si oo cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by NaijaMutant(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Majesty2:
Incoming president

Of Iragbiji cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by demoBaba: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Congratulations formal vice president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Biffowad: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
This CRIMINAL must be stopped at all cost

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by jamace(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022

1 Like

triple996:
jagaban
Obi will only share atiku's vote

Obi your nightmare cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by fijiuba: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
If this bulabaa bablabuu lord can hire bishops, what's there he won't pay for.

It's just that presidency is a different scenario where his money will waste cos he can never smell ASO ROCK.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Jones4190(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
A local champion built his party ACN from the scratch, won 6 states, had 6 governors from 2 regions, 19 Senators including Ngige from the SE, and 50 HOR members, the Minority leader seat of the NASS, 136 House of Assembly members. Tell us anyone else who did it like him.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Otunbakayce: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
They keep scamming this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Ofunaofu: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
The desperado of a drug lord will soon visit the sambisa forest, ask the dead body of Shekau to be exhumed so that he can support his dead on arrival life long ambition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by CaptainAyub: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
Title ndi oshi grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by TheFacelessMan: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin

BAT will be like " give me Presidency"..... " I don't need no titles" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by bobobenz: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
TINUBU HAS SUPPORTERS LIKE TONY KABAKA, MC OLUOMO, ASARI DOKUBO, GOVERNMENT TOMPOLO .... MURDERERS, CULTISTS AND THUGS

PLEASE VOTE SOMEONE WHO HAS INTEGRITY, CAPACITY, CHARACTER AND COMPETENCY TO MAKE THIS NATION GREAT...VOTE PETER OBI

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
cheesy i don't a have CANDIDATE , but the way people here criticize and rate of HYPOCRACY in advocating for their CANDIDATE in the same SITUATIONS/SHOES with other OPPONENT'S CANDIDATE ..
SITUATION LIKE; They are DECIEVING You but at Ur CANDIDATE in same bag: he is LOVED. Example if your loved one bags AWARD/CHIEFTANCY, he is loved but other opponents buys AWARDS & CHIEFTANCY positions.
* WHAT HE said was wrong BUT @ urs : "we don't care or he is not soft or "that was BOLD".
AND SO ON...
E.g your CANDIDATE'S SPEECH OR NOTIONS are RIGHT but others OPPONENTS are WRONG OR CRUEL with their views.
Africum:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/25/2023-election-tinubu-in-gbaramatu-bags-title-solicit-supports/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Faiththatworks(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
took a break from all these childish kindergarten rantings,but I'm back.
I always make my bias very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the intelligent, wordsmith, and the ever bombastic Sen. Gov Kassim Shettima.
Fear who no fear the Jagabandit of Africa,the Slayer of PDP,the defender of Democracy,the intellectual giant of Nigeria,the man himself Asiwaju.
Asiwaju Is the king of chop-i-chop politics,I always wonder why Igbo people oppose Asiwaju.
If anyone will benefit tremendously under Asiwaju,I boldly declare it's the Igbo. If in doubt,take a trip from Lekki phase 1 down to ibeju-lekki,I daresay it's the Igbo that have profited heavily in real estate around that axis.
I know this for a fact because I reside and do my business around that axis.
If Asiwaju can reward an ordinary Oluomo,I daresay the Niger-Delta militants are in for a bountiful harvest for the next four years.those who contributes almost 20% of our GDP will most certainly eat fat on their resources.
Asiwaju is a negotiatior,he's not a Buhari or an Atiku who have primitive views on Nigeria,or even an Obi who will be Intimidated.
Asiwaju will negotiate with Boko Haram,Iswap,IPOB and all ethnic militas for peace to reign.
He understands the Dynamics of spreading the wealth to everyone,the Jeun soke philosophy will be unleashed in 2023.
I'm sure even Nnamdi Kanu with all his crazy gibberish will feed fat on the table when Asiwaju is President.
Asiwaju is a believer of jaw-jaw,chop chop and not war war in these trying Period in Nigeria.
Enough of the antagonism,let us queue behind the man who will.make Nigeria prosperous in 2023.
God bless Nigeria.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Illegal1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
The jagaban of african...

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by airacom: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Amoda from Iragbiji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by mbahdi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bulaba keep deceiving urself

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Tinubu In Gbaramatu, Bags Title, Solicit Supports by Okhuadams(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Africum:

Of all the presidential candidate there's only one presidential candidate that is. JAGABAN THE OLUROGO 1 OF DELTA STATE

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Beninoise Appeal Court Grants Sunday Igboho Access To Medical Care / Prof. Eskor Toyo Dies At 86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.