Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,448 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Should I Help This Lady - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Help This Lady (390 Views)

How Do I Help My DAD Get His Pension From PTAD? / How Do I Help My Mum Retrieve Her Pension / No Doubt, He Is A Good Writer, But How Can I Help Him Earn From It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Help This Lady by Finalex: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
I had an experience that left a sour taste in my mouth and now this is happening,so I came here to here to seek varied opinions.

So when I first started work,a friend kept begging me to help her submit CV because she needed a job badly,na so I take her CV and she was later employed and we were in same team
And I was very close to the manager,the girls then gossiped the hell out of me and this my unfortunate friend joined them.

So one day,the supervisor announced that we will having a meeting at a location,the next morning I got there first,it became war,they said if I wasn't dating the manager that how did I know about the meeting and the location
They all denied that they didn't hear.
Long story short,this girl fought me as in physical fight o, exchange of blows hmm.

I later lost that job and I vowed never to help any body in job related anything.

This incidence happened a long time and I am working somewhere now,2 people dropped from team and my boss is scouting for replacement,not that this job is high paying but I hold it dear to my heart,is my second oxygen,Nigeria is not smiling

So I know this lady,not that we are close,she called me that the bank she is working laid her off,so she is seriously searching for another job

She calls me incessantly,she is married with kids...I know I can help but I am keep remembering what ijeoma did me.

So I came to ask, should I or should not....
Re: Should I Help This Lady by Zonefree(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Women and their numerous palava undecided
Re: Should I Help This Lady by MufasaLion: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
You don't bring people to where you get your bread. It's not ideal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help This Lady by Finalex: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
MufasaLion:
You don't bring people to where you get your bread. It's not ideal.

Okay Thanks
Re: Should I Help This Lady by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Once bitten twice shy
Re: Should I Help This Lady by Nemesis0147(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is how people silly attitudes spoil things for others.
Re: Should I Help This Lady by JASONjnr(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
You should always relate people to other jobs and not to your own very company....

If you keep bringing your friends to work with you, you will one day open a thread and be lamenting about how you brought someone and they became your boss and begin to treat you like trash.

Learn oh.... People do not love you when they're well fed...They pretend to love you when they're hungry.
Re: Should I Help This Lady by youngsahito(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Shora fun obirin!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Help This Lady by HarlequinLekex: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dude be careful.
Re: Should I Help This Lady by Femabol01: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Finalex:
I had an experience that left a sour taste in my mouth and now this is happening,so I came here to here to seek varied opinions.

So when I first started work,a friend kept begging me to help her submit CV because she needed a job badly,na so I take her CV and she was later employed and we were in same team
And I was very close to the manager,the girls then gossiped the hell out of me and this my unfortunate friend joined them.

So one day,the supervisor announced that we will having a meeting at a location,the next morning I got there first,it became war,they said if I wasn't dating the manager that how did I know about the meeting and the location
They all denied that they didn't hear.
Long story short,this girl fought me as in physical fight o, exchange of blows hmm.

I later lost that job and I vowed never to help any body in job related anything.

This incidence happened a long time and I am working somewhere now,2 people dropped from team and my boss is scouting for replacement,not that this job is high paying but I hold it dear to my heart,is my second oxygen,Nigeria is not smiling

So I know this lady,not that we are close,she called me that the bank she is working laid her off,so she is seriously searching for another job

She calls me incessantly,she is married with kids...I know I can help but I am keep remembering what ijeoma did me.

So I came to ask, should I or should not....
I will advice you to keep doing good. You will mature with the damage. You can't excape such people in life. Keep doing your thing and everything will continue to work in your favor. Above all, be careful and pray.
Re: Should I Help This Lady by Cgy1: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
No
Re: Should I Help This Lady by illicit(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Be wise

(1) (Reply)

From Been A Broke Customer Care Earner To Running An Online Business That Did 1M / Are You? Weekend, Diy, Testimonial, Skills Learning / Affiliate Marketing Course ABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.