Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation (43936 Views)

Arise TV Town Hall Meeting: Protest Over Okowa Representing Atiku / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals / 2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Gingerbreadman2: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Don't go into the house of your enemy, there are hundreds of TV stations. Arise TV is pro biafra and pro Peter obi. Only a fool will go to his enemy's house. Tinubu certainly is smart, by his works you know him.

What of NTA?
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by MasterKernel: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Very funny racoon, You have abandoned Nnamdi Kanu & the Biafra agitation? It is now Peter Obi?

Like I told you back then that you were wasting your time on Biafra, and it seems it has now dawned on you, let me reiterate myself again that you are wasting your time on Peter Obi.

In your entire tribe, you couldn't pick Osibanjo or Adeshina, it's an old dementia patient that you want to sell to us? You've failed.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by nkemoma(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Tinubu and Buhari are on the same team.
If Tinubu Wins,Buhari Wins. You can't understand,You are not capable of thinking you are a Zombidient.

That is how Keyamo defend rubbish spewed by EscoBAT..

You are learning fast... Batstard Urchin
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Bennycollins: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Don't go into the house of your enemy, there are hundreds of TV stations. Arise TV is pro biafra and pro Peter obi. Only a fool will go to his enemy's house. Tinubu certainly is smart, by his works you know him.
Let assume you are right here, the question will they kill him or what? What is he afraid of, answering questions? If yes then he is not fit to be president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2022
A president that can't go for tv interview, is that one a president

Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2022
nkemoma:

That is how Keyamo defend rubbish spewed by EscoBAT..

You are learning fast... Batstard Urchin

Okay.
The King that gave Jagaban a title in Ebonyi is also a Urchin abi ?
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by elijahozzy(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2022
politicoNG:

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-tinubu-wont-attend-arise-news-presidential-townhall/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1669399668-1

You won rule a whole Nigeria but small interview you dey avoid, Obi and Atiku has being to Arise, why Tinubu own come different, if you have nothing to hide why avoid Arise news. You never be president you don dey ignore I wonder what Tinubu will behave like if he his in power but God forbid. God abeg we need humble mind has president, not a big thief running left to right making excuses for failure.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by nkemoma(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Okay.
The King that gave Jagaban a title in Ebonyi is also a Urchin abi ?

Urchins go beyond tribe, religion or ethnicity....

Selfishness, greed and stupidity is the uniting bond!
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Gandrova: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2022
Gingerbreadman2:

But Tinubu ran away from NTA too.
countless of times he has engaged professionals in meetings even town hall meeting.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Patriotsleague: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2022
Bennycollins:
Let assume you are right here, the question will they kill him or what? What is he afraid of, answering questions? If yes then he is not fit to be president.
It's only a fool that goes to his enemies house to enter their evil trap, you might be a fool, so you won't understand. Arise is a weak station, we have bigger better TV station, why go to a pro biafra TV station, enemies of the nation and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Alpharey: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The man has his own tv station & print media, he doesn’t need to be begging journalist and tv presenters like notice me Peter Obi.
Stop playing with your children's future because of tribalism. Tinubu is simply not fit to fix the gigantic needs of this troubled nation. Some people just want to get him in so that they will start manipulating him for their own personal gain
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Mosesbbwala: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu have noting to offer to this country,all the other presidential candidate are also busy as while but out of there busy they wel attain why tinubu? ,you guys should come and support the man who knows the the road that would lead this nation to glory. Come sun, come rain we are ATIKUNKOWA
#ORGANIZINGFORACTION.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Bennycollins: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's only a fool that goes to his enemies house to enter their evil trap, you might be a fool, so you won't understand. Arise is a weak station, we have bigger better TV station, why go to a pro biafra TV station, enemies of the nation and Nigerians.
I don't have to call you a fool for the world to know you are one. Supporting Tinubu is enough to show the world you are. Which levelheaded person supports Tinubu, a known drug lord, an old crook questionable in everything, a senile and demented octogenarian?
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Patriotsleague: 8:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Bennycollins:
I don't have to call you a fool for the world to know you are one. Supporting Tinubu is enough to show the world you are. Which levelheaded person supports Tinubu, a known drug lord, an old crook questionable in everything, a senile and demented octogenarian?
But Obi a terrorist supporter, someone who did nothing in Anambra, that Soludo had to shut him up of his lies deserve my vote?
Lol, I know you people are bigots you allow your brothers carry you into hell, like Ojukwu and Kanu did, go to hell alone, make him president of Ipob kingdom not Nigeria. We hate terrorists, Obi is a terrorist supporter. The man who laid the blueprint for modern Lagos, which you people love more than Igbo land, I should not support?

You must be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Bennycollins: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

But Obi a terrorist supporter, someone who did nothing in Anambra, that Soludo had to shut him up of his lies deserve my vote?
Lol, I know you people are bigots you allow your brothers carry you into hell, like Ojukwu and Kanu did, go to hell alone, make him president of Ipob kingdom not Nigeria. We hate terrorists, Obi is a terrorist supporter.
There goes the stupidity I am talking about. I am not Ibo. Be deceiving yourself thinking only Ibos support Obi.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by hrykanu231(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2022
40fy:

**Jagaban!!
**The only man who's got the tools, to fix this defective country!!

Deep down, you know he lacks the mental capital, you know he is a bad sell. But for love of money, tribe, religion or promises made to you.

Most of you make our classmates/teachers over here wonder if we are Nigerians. Because from their prism, Nigerians(especially people like you) do not think critically and have no conscience.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Patriotsleague: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Bennycollins:
There goes the stupidity I am talking about. I am not Ibo. Be deceiving yourself thinking only Ibos support Obi.
Any other people supporting him are sentimental people who don't have sense, or have information of what's happening, Obi is a patron of Ipob.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by CoolAmbience(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2022
stanluiz:
He has nothing to offer!!

Tinubu is not obligated to AriseTV or any organisation.

He has the right not to honour any invitation.

Respect for people's stances and civility constitutes the Hallmark of democracy.

Why is AriseTV obsessed with having Tinubu in their debate?

If na me sef, I no go attend.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by CoolAmbience(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2022
stanluiz:

Tinubu is not obligated to AriseTV or any organisation.

He has the right not to honour any invitation.

Respect for people's stance and civility constitutes the hallmark of democracy.

Why is AriseTV obsessed with having Tinubu in their debate?

If na me sef, I no go attend.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by 40fy: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2022
nkemoma:

Na to look Una de bula bala bulu in a town hall meeting

grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Bennycollins: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Any other people supporting him are sentimental people who don't have sense, or have information of what's happening, Obi is a patron of Ipob.
If it is not a crime to support Sponsors of BH and confirmed drug Lords, Hijackers of Lagos treasury, murderers of youths and political opponents, why should not we support 'ipob patron'?
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by omoharry(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2022
You guys should stop inviting this man for Christ sake. We all know his thinking faculty is on the decline. Someone that cannot stringer his words coherently anymore . The man is sick and his followers that continue to enable him are more daft and stupid that he is . Those idiot are the enemy of this country .
They left a sound mind person an Osibanjo and opted for this man that is declining in health and thinking abilities .
God help us all should this man win
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Patriotsleague: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Bennycollins:
If it is not a crime to support Sponsors of BH and confirmed drug Lords, Hijackers of Lagos treasury, murderers of youths and political opponents, why should not we support 'ipob patron'?
So you know he is too, Nigerians Obi's brother have confirmed that Obi's Presidency is a Ipob biafran agenda, he will waste all his time in office actualizing Biafra, and allowing his brothers to import everything and destroy Nigeria's economy finally.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Elexdallas(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
The man has his own tv station & print media, he doesn’t need to be begging journalist and tv presenters like notice me Peter Obi.

Hmmmm, does what you said, mk sense to u?
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by g4gerald: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
AriseTV owned by pdp’s Nduka Ogbabeina?
Maybe you Obidients think you are dealing with political infants?
Even if it is owned by pdp, other candidates from other parties has gone there and defended their candidacy well. Tinubu can still go there and disgrace pdp with his own manifesto, who knows, some pdp people might just fall in love with what he will say and decide to vote for him.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Bennycollins: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Patriotsleague:

So you know he is too, Nigerians Obi's brother have confirmed that Obi's Presidency is a Ipob biafran agenda, he will waste all his time in office actualizing Biafra, and allowing his brothers to import everything and destroy Nigeria's economy finally.
When something is written in quotation marks and you don't understand it,ask. Bye I have something to do, I am not an urchin.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2022
nkemoma:

Urchins go beyond tribe, religion or ethnicity....

Selfishness, greed and stupidity is the uniting bond!

Tinubu is Nigeria's next President.

You better start living with it.
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by bayelsaowei(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2022
stanluiz:
tinubu needs to come all by himself to explain his innocence in the drug distro allegations. Nigerians should have sense and allow the accused explain himself out logically.. no more allowing fools defend him..let him defend himself...Nigerians are a nut case..
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Johel(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by bayelsaowei(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2022
40fy:

**Jagaban!!
**The only man who's got the tools, to fix this defective country!!

his got the tools to fix your foolishness and not the country..
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by bayelsaowei(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2022
infohenry:
What exactly is he afraid of being asked to explain or is he senile?
about his drug case amidst other topics..he needs to explain why apc has failed Nigerians..
Re: Bola Tinubu Declines Arise TV Town Hall Invitation by Mrtaye: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Exactly let him go to TVC it's just normal, Nigerians want to listen to their leaders...even in America and UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered / Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.