Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,660 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool (715 Views)

UAE Denies Nigerian Athletes Access To Partake In World Swimming Championships / Soraja Vucelic Crashes A ₦85m Lambo Into Swimming Pool,Blames High Heels / White Couple Rock Nigerian Flag & Colours To Olympic Themed Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by Torahlinks: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
BEHOLD THE AKWA IBOM OLYMPIC STANDARD SWIMMING POOL

Today, history was made when men of the Police force trooped into the Olympic Sized Swimming Pool Lounge of the Uyo Township Stadium.
The occasion was the swimming event of the National Police Biennial Games holding in Uyo the State capital.

Built and completed within five weeks, the swimming pool is the only standard functional pool in the country.

This project effectively executed by Sir Monday Ebong Uko as Commissioner for Youth and Sports, explains the vision of Governor Udom Emmanuel to make Akwa Ibom the best sports development center in Nigeria.

#LegacyofImpact
#UdomisWorking

1 Like

Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by immortalcrown(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
Akwa Ibom is really trying.
Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by Eyesstone(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wow. Lovely
Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by MrBanner(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eyesstone:
Wow. Lovely
Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by JASONjnr(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
I need to visit Akwa Ibom this December to find a wife there.,..The state just the give me joy....
Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by Blake755: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
Torahlinks:

Built and completed within five weeks, the swimming pool is the only standard functional pool in the country.
Nigeria my country which way imagine the only standard functional pool
Anyway congrats to Akwa ibom
Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by Phantom233: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Blake755:

Nigeria my country which way imagine the only standard functional pool
Anyway congrats to Akwa ibom
Use your Google to check if we don't have better swimming pool than this. Or maybe this is what the governor use the looted 600 billion to execute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by Torahlinks: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Phantom233:

Use your Google to check if we don't have better swimming pool than this. Or maybe this is what the governor use the looted 600 billion to execute.
So you want to say that when someone do a good job and bring development to his state it’s now looted funds. My dear why is that your president is yet to even buy a common aircraft for the country
Re: The Akwa Ibom Olympic Standard Swimming Pool by Phantom233: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Torahlinks:

So you want to say that when someone do a good job and bring development to his state it’s now looted funds. My dear why is that your president is yet to even buy a common aircraft for the country
you don't understand bro. The presidency has confirmed d payments of about 600bn to the state Which an acrrued sum from d derivative benefits sincee1999 . This money is not reflected on the government spendings and d governor had failed to give an account of it's whereabout so where is it? We can't be deceive by projects which an individual can execute as donation.

(1) (Reply)

Vote Mourinho / Is Fashanu Reaping Where He Did Not Sow? / Martins Set To Dump Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.