Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu (1477 Views)

Kola Abiola On The Candidates Presidential Town Hall Series (Live Video) / Atiku And Okowa Pull Out Of Presidential Town Hall Meeting / 2023: ARISE News Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by OddsDoc(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has maintained that he will not grant Arise News invitation to attend its presidential town hall meeting.

Tinubu, made this assertion in a statement signed and made available to Vanguard by Bayo Onanuga, the Director, Media & Publicity, APC Presidential Campaign Council on Friday.

The APC presidential candidate expressed concern over an advertisement by Arise News in connection with a Town Hall meeting scheduled for 4 December.

The statement reads, “We are surprised that the TV station listed our candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as a participant, when there was no prior consultation with him and his aides and no consent of the candidate obtained for the advertisement.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

“We deem this as professionally wrong and reckless. No media organisation should arrogate to itself the right to railroad any candidate to fit into its own agenda.

“As we said in an earlier statement, the busy and hectic campaign schedules of Asiwaju Tinubu will not permit him to honour all invitations from different radio and TV stations for debate and or Town Hall meetings hence our decision for him not to start with one media organisation and later ignore the others.

“In the absence of a unified and mutually acceptable all parties and all candidates platform, our candidate has been speaking directly to Nigerians, since President Muhammadu Buhari launched Tinubu’s Action Plan for a Better Nigeria.

“Till date, over seven town hall meetings with strategic sectors have been held across the geopolitical zones, where the candidate and his running mate have spoken about their programmes.

“These direct engagements will continue before the election on 25 February 2023. We therefore urge Arise News to stop using our candidate’s name or portrait in its advertisement, forthwith,” he said.

CAN BOLA TINUBU WIN THE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION? BET NOW on www.naijabet.com

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by kingmaster2009: 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Arise Tv is owned by one of these Nyamiri outcasts.. so not safe for Jaagaban

The hatred an average Nyamiri outcast has towards Tinubu even the devil doesn't hate Adam and Eve like that...

an average Yiibo person is bittered about hearing the name Tinubu....and some of their sons and daughters, grandpa and grandma are here in the southwest without being fearful or hurt...

I doubt if Tinubu will stay a night in any part of Yiibo land because he might not survive it.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
Criminal Tinubu.
God has already rejected you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by fman(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Arise Tv is owned by one of these Nyamir outcasts.. so not safe for Jaagaban
ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Donwilson88: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maybe same reason why you aren’t visiting social media !
The Truth is that nomatter how much you hide interviews and questions must come judging from what you are vying for!
Lolzzzzzzzz!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by ClearFlair: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roasted corn

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by ezugegere(m): 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
De no born the drug peddler well make he show face for Arise TV.
Bulabalaba labu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Sandrawriter(f): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Go to hell
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by 360degreess(m): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
.. Zombidients think Nigeria is America.All these interviews doesn't play any significant impact on the outcome of our election..If Obi likes let him attend all the interviews in Nigeria before election, him go still collect wotowoto.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jagaban can’t attend that; he’s too busy to be misquoted.

Again ... Peasants don’t dictate to their Lords

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by kingmaster2009: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
can Obi come to TVC for town hall meetings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by slivertongue: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Toh no be by force
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Light78: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
360degreess:
.. Zombidients think Nigeria is America.All these interviews doesn't play any significant impact on the outcome of our election..If Obi likes let him attend all the interviews in Nigeria before election, him go still collect wotowoto.. grin grin grin

Now you know Nigeria can never be like America. If we do the right thing, we will be better than them. But people like you wouldn't want Nigerians to see the light.

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
He is hiding something grandpa pls go and look after your grandkids enough of using our destiny to fulfill your ambition.

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
360degreess:
no wonder we are buying a bag of rice for 50k. Keep decieving yourself. Most of you think winning election is winning football match.

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Thortp(m): 12:01am On Nov 26, 2022
I don't know what is hard in being plain and honest
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 4:41am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=118
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Didijiji: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2022
kingmaster2009:
Arise Tv is owned by one of these Nyamiri outcasts.. so not safe for Jaagaban

The hatred an average Nyamiri outcast has towards Tinubu even the devil doesn't hate Adam and Eve like that...

an average Yiibo person is bittered about hearing the name Tinubu....and some of their sons and daughters, grandpa and grandma are here in the southwest without being fearful or hurt...

I doubt if Tinubu will stay a night in any part of Yiibo land because he might not survive it.
Same thing he will say when CNN or Aljazeera invites him. He is not fit mentally to govern Nigeria but id**ts like you don't care

Oya let him attend a TVC interview

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Sunkyboie(m): 5:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Why are some ibos don't have manners. Look at how you are Abusing someone father. He is entitle to do whatever he likes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by odduduwa: 5:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Sunkyboie:
Why are some ibos don't have manners. Look at how you are Abusing someone father. He is entitle to do whatever he likes.
but you won't respect your own father when abusing Peter obi abi

1 Like

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Difrent: 5:52am On Nov 26, 2022
slimfit1:
He is hiding something grandpa pls go and look after your grandkids enough of using our destiny to fulfill your ambition.

Someone that has attended up to 7 different town hall meetings is hiding? Town hall meetings that were also televised?

Another neck pressing by IPOB and Arise (PDP) wont work

MUST HE GO TO ARISE TV?...nobody can force PO to go where he doesn't want to go to.

Peter Obi visited Ibadan and didnt go to the Oba...like he did in Benin and some other places...did anybody force him or say he must visit the Oba.

Rest abeg...no be by force

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by techWriter1: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Criminal politicians
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Juniorpope123: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2022
To PDP, at this stage, it's anybody but Peter Obi.

They are happy for Tinubu to win, if it means Peter Obi losing.
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2022
JAGABAN
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Light78:

Now you know Nigeria can never be like America. If we do the right thing, we will be better than them. But people like you wouldn't want Nigerians to see the light.
Lol

You guys are so funny and entertaining seriously

You mean Obi? I mean the same Obi that we all know in Anambra will turn naija to obodoyinbo? LOl, even if Jesus should rule Nigeria, in the next 1million years Africa and Nigeria in particular will only dream of being like America just as Obi will only dream of being BIAFRA president not to talk of Naija president
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Juniorpope123:
To PDP, at this stage, it's anybody but Peter Obi.

They are happy for Tinubu to win, if it means Peter Obi losing.
LOl

It is not the matter of PDP but reality on ground

Obi will not come distant third in the coming election. It is a known fact bro

PDP will only have a chance if Obi and other former PDP members step down for Atiku who has the might and structure to defeat JAGABAN
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by ezegold4we: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Light78: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

You guys are so funny and entertaining seriously

You mean Obi? I mean the same Obi that we all know in Anambra will turn naija to obodoyinbo? LOl, even if Jesus should rule Nigeria, in the next 1million years Africa and Nigeria in particular will only dream of being like America just as Obi will only dream of being BIAFRA president not to talk of Naija president

You have already judged me without knowing the party I support.

It how's you have hatred for OBi.

Lol, I don catch you.

Keep up with the hate.

I hope someone won't hate your future children for no reason.
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Toluwanise247:

If tinubu is your father will you say @God has rejected him”.

I will not advice my father to contest at his unknown age for president.
The rejection is all about the betterment of Naija.
Re: Why I’ll Never Attend Arise News Presidential Town Hall Meeting – Tinubu by SlavaUkraini: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
I don't support "Baba Push and Start" but whatever Arise TV is doing is wrong....

You cannot force someone to a meeting without their consent....

Especially when the person in question is known for his frequent gaffes on the campaign train....

Baba Push and Start will never attend the meeting because he knows that he would Yarn Opata again,

that would expose his degenerating and deteriorating mental health condition ....

(1) (Reply)

Bala Blue: How Does It Taste? What Is It Made Of? (Pic) / For Those Saying Peter Obi Won't Get 25% In South West / Breaking: Young Imo Boy Destroyed Tinubu Kpatakpata (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.