Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? (1709 Views)

Oil Theft: Navy Counters Asari Dokubo, Asks Him To Mention Names / Bola Tinubu Says It's Disrespectful To Mention Funke Akindele's Name Around Him / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has mocked his People’s Democratic Party counterpart, Abubakar Atiku, for running multiple times for the presidency.

Tinubu was speaking during an engagement with Niger Delta stakeholders in Gbaramatu, in Delta State on Friday.

He noted that Atiku had been running for presidency, adding that the former Vice President must be tired from running.

Tinubu said, “As I stand before you, there are few of us left running. One says he is Atiku. How many times has he been running?

“He’s always on the run and he is tired. Tell him to go and sit down. Enough is enough.”

He also took a swipe at another presidential candidate whose name he refused to mention.

He went on to state that mentioning the person’s name was a disgrace to him.

The former Lagos State governor said, “The other one, that one he think (say) na statistics we go chop, he lies with arithmetic that no Indian can solve it (sic).

“To mention his name is a disgrace to me. I won’t mention the name. Wrong arithmetic, wrong statistics, warehouse economy; that is not what Nigeria needs.”

Source:
https://punchng.com/atiku-always-on-the-run-tinubu-mocks-ex-vp/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efiIERvv3Jc
Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
This just shows what he is going to be..
This man won't uphold the rule of law if he wins.

In fact, he would just be riding upon the Nigerian Constitution like it is a horse.

He would get himself interested with ONLY the things that favour him, and throw the rest of the rules and laws into the trash.
(Yet, expect other people to be guided by the same rules and laws he trashed)

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just look at how he takes himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by mbaboy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
The effects of hard drug, pls youths stay away from drugs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by slivertongue: 12:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer but to think that if Buhari can gate crash, he too can gate crash. But I pity him cos defeat is stirring him in the face.

10 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by owobokiri(m): 12:02am On Nov 26, 2022
The same spirit that made him feel it is "his turn". Crooked, egocentric kleptomaniac who has no signature project in Lagos after stealing trillions.
Dude doesn't seem to understand how revolting most Nigerians find his name to be.

Talks with a great deal of entitlement. It's as if we are his property. As if he fought for Nigerias independence with Zik and Herbert Macaulay.

Claiming greatness that doesn't exist and can't be substantiated. Most of these uncouth outbursts are loaded with all sorts of latent tribalism. You now know why their online hirelings proceed with greater tribalism as a modus operandi..

They think it will be like in the past.
February will surely come with a rude awakening

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by buckeyemedia: 12:04am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Name not worthy to be mentioned, but we have an idea the Judas he was referring to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by buckeyemedia: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2022
mbaboy:

2 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BATified2023: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

He will just be riding the Nigerian Constitution like a horse.

He would only do the ones that favour him, and throw the rest of the rules and laws into the trash.
u dey follow warehouse manager

I pity your life

73 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BATified2023: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
the man finish peter obituary

Even if Albert Einstein n Michael faraday dey alive they will find it hard to solve obi arithmetic of lies

If obi lies is connected to river Niger it will generate electricity for d whole continent

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BATified2023: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2022
mbaboy:
it’s funny how igbos are calling someone drug baron

D same tribe that every family has a representative in all prisons of d world for drug pushing

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by sonature1: 12:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Those who know that lunatic should advise him not to get into that area he is trying to because it's even disgraceful campaigning for someone who has lots of baggage like him.

I hope Peter Obi doesn't join him in that madness because there's a saying that if you argue with a fool, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Bola Tinubu, the man whose origin remains a mystery, is certainly not fit for this job.

7 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:27am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Name not worthy to be mentioned, but we have an idea the Judas he was referring to.

Did you say Judas??

Remember how he and his men painted Osinbajo as a sly devil..
A JUDAS AMONGST THEM...
So, when you said JUDAS,, you definitely meant Osinbajo.
Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2022
BATified2023:
u dey follow warehouse manager

I pity your life

Bro, it's you I pity.

I hate arrogance in any form..

So, why would someone be making me believe that he has the custody of all-intelligence,, yet he continues to show that he is bereft of true intelligence.

Yet, he still cannot stay humble?

Must we continue to live in self-denials??

2 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by buckeyemedia: 12:39am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Did you say Judas??

Remember how he and his men painted Osinbajo as a sly devil..
A JUDAS AMONGST THEM...
So, when you said JUDAS,, you definitely meant Osinbajo.
Kai, why do you ipobians like to deceive yourselves, is it the oblivious clueless or what?

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by Alary: 12:40am On Nov 26, 2022
All I see over this thread is pain from children of hate
Tinubu know he is contesting against only Atiku and that's that .Obi supporters are mentioning Tinubu all over every thread to make their( him tu lie ) popular.
Do you expect obi to win the presidency? Sey you dey whine me no, not in his remotest dream .Just know this and have inner peace

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by buckeyemedia: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2022
Alary:
Tinubu know he is contesting against only Atiku and that's that .Obi supporters are mentioning Tinubu all over every thread to make their( him tu lie ) popular.
Do you expect obi to win the presidency? Sey you dey whine me no, not in his remotest dream .Just know this and have inner peace
Obi betrayed Apga & Pdp, Yet na Tinubu ipobians they always talk about?

1 Like

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by Alary: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Obi betrayed Apga & Pdp, Yet na Tinubu ipobians they always talk about?

I dont reply Obi supporters , their candidate is not in the same league with Asiwaju they always tag Tinubu to make their candidate to be popular. So I dont give them audience and attention they crave for. My only concern is to neutralise the joker Atiku might bring. He is our only competitor

72 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by 3verblazing(m): 12:54am On Nov 26, 2022
So if Peter obi's name is not worthy to be mentioned in his presence... I wonder who is worthy in his presence, shetima? His advisers? That old man is just full of himself. No depth in what he says, just abuses left, right and centre. With power, this man will be the next abacha even worse. A very huge mistake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by femisplash: 1:13am On Nov 26, 2022
He mentioned Atiku's name because they're in same level politically. Why must he mention the name of an Agulu rodent, a man that can't lace Ambode's shoe much less Fashola's.

55 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:27am On Nov 26, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best. He earned it by dint of his unassailable record of hardwork and excellence in public service!

Go and tell your principal to go work and serve well too.

12 Likes

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by kk2027: 1:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Please watch Tinubu's speeches before quoting me and see if you can make out anything he's trying to say

Obviously BAT of 2007 is completely different from BAT of 2022

The man is causing Nigeria international embarrasment with his so called speeches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by kk2027: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Exactly

Obi is too clean, too agile too smart to be mentioned by BAT, I mean you can hardly make a head or tail of what BAT is saying these days

Man be sounding so so incoherent that watching him speak is very embarrasing. Now Ghanians are mocking us, Asians too were seen in a video mocking him. The fact that he's even a candidate has made Nigeria a laughing stock to international communities

Yet the only thing in frail mind now who to mock but unfortunately, as his health is deteriorating, he's now constantly mocking himself instead

Last time he tried to mock PDP umbrella, he said UMBRE-LE-TA

He tried mentioning APC but ended up with PDAPC

He tried to mock a townhall meeting and ended up hulaba balu bulu bala

He tried to mock Nigerians(electorates) he ended up asking them to shurrup

Its obvious he's health is failing him to articulate anything properly again so he's just making fun of himself especially when he attempts to mock anyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by kk2027: 1:42am On Nov 26, 2022
The only thing I understood from Tinubu's speeches since this election was the day he was shouting

Buhariii Buharriii Buhariiii shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Kai, why do you ipobians like to deceive yourselves, is it the oblivious clueless or what?
Guy get lost.
You have nothing to say.

If you're referring to Peter Obi as Judas, then, you're the most dullard person amongst all the Dullardinoes I have come across
Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Alary:
Stop digressing.

What's the big deal if he totally ignores Obi??

Why is he adding some nonsense arrogant narratives to the whole episode??

He ignored Kwankwaso and all the other remaining 14 Candidates.
So, why didn't he ignore Obi as well.??

Why must he disgrace himself by passing derogatory comments??

1 Like

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:28am On Nov 26, 2022
3verblazing:
So if Peter obi's name is not worthy to be mentioned in his presence... I wonder who is worthy in his presence, shetima? His advisers? That old man is just full of himself. No depth in what he says, just abuses left, right and centre. With power, this man will be the next abacha even worse. A very huge mistake
Atiku perhaps??
grin grin grin
All we ask for is for him to totally ignore Obi.

All these back-leg passes of careless words at Obi, either by him or by Shettima are begining to become very unbecoming.
Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by BluntCrazeMan: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2022
femisplash:
He mentioned Atiku's name because they're in same level politically. Why must he mention the name of an Agulu rodent, a man that can't lace Ambode's shoe much less Fashola's.
An eagle can never be found on the ground fighting with cockerels
Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by ajekpaks(m): 2:31am On Nov 26, 2022
the only
Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by ElSudani: 2:36am On Nov 26, 2022
It is a disgrace, it is even a bigger disgrace to sit in a debate with Obi. Tinubu na Obi's mate?

1 Like

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by Superwave16320: 3:43am On Nov 26, 2022
When Obi was telling his foolish support that some couldn't walk or talk to Nigerians face2face I didn't see your bigoted Igbo father wailing up n down NL over or Obi is not a mere mortal that can die Tonite only Tinubu is a mere mortal that can die according to your foolish bigoted tribalistic Igbo head.

Now Tinubu tells you how irrelevant n a nonentity Peter Obi is with his fraudulent lying statistics you are hyperventilating in sorrow all over NL. You de ment. Go n die over Tinubu's comment let's see if your will be noticed. So only cursed Igbos that will never be beta for like Peter Obi owns monopoly to insult denigrate n belittle other Nigerians ba ?

May it never be well with you for the audacity to create this thread when you never created one when Obi insulted n denigrated Tinubu. You de mad.

BluntCrazeMan:
This just shows what he is going to be..

In fact, he would just be riding upon the Nigerian Constitution like it is a horse.

He would get himself interested with ONLY the things that favour him, and throw the rest of the rules and laws into the trash.

1 Like

Re: Excess Arrogance: To Mention His Fellow Competitor’s Name Is A Disgrace To Him?? by Aufbauh(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Asiwaju is the kind of President Nigeria need. No nonsense, blunt & frank!
It's not every nonentity that deserved an attention or mention.

I've equally decided to avoid mentioning that warehouse economist name so that his headless mob won't think of him highly.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd Chants 'Sai Atiku' At APC Rally In Bauchi (Video) / Massive Rigging Ongoing In Apapa Lagos After Obi Won With A Landslide / Reason Why Hausa/fulani, Yoruba &south South Will Never Trust The Igbo Man With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.