Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO (3754 Views)

ESN Releases Graphic Video As They Kill Civil Defense Officers This Morning / ESN Releases Photo Of Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ebonyi / Woman Butchered In Polling Unit Today Bloody Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Them collect by the grace of Chukwu Okikie Abiama we overcome them. We are fighting for Biafra land.
And it is the blood of the Nigerian army we would use in washing Biafra land.
See their blood. ESN members/Unknown gunmen share new video.

https://www.facebook.com/100083083601453/videos/639044194366095/

74 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2022
10 thousand views. With likes and comment. Let us see their celebrations as usual.

U don't need to be videoing as you're killing them. A concerned IPOB members warns their unknown gunmen.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by ican2020: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Killing in whatever guise is wrong and should be condemned by all but your hate for Igbos is beyond human comprehension

Few days ago the killing of our security in the north trended here but you where missing in action

How did you get the above video?

Op you have a lot of information on killings going on especially in the East and I am surprised that no one invited you to come and explain how you always get this information

One day you will tell Nigerians how you get this information

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by degali: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2022
ican2020:
cry

ESN I pray for you people. A concerned IPOB members prays for their ESN and Unknown gunmen to continue killing the Nigerian army.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Peter is bent on causing havoc, and he will fail!

Ever since he started arming IPOB, they have began another killing spree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by plaindealer: 6:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Pandora's evil terrorist friends and neighbors don strike again..

U still wonder why the whole of igboland just sit like mumu slaves waiting to be slaughtered by terrorists.

They accepted and obey sit at home as if it's normal normal.

Na wa o

Sad.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Good job heros (ESN and Unknown gunmen) Gods of the land will continue protecting you guys.
An IPOB member prays for their ESN and unknown gunmen

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Abdul05: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2022
I blame Gowon ... grin

If he had allowed Nigerian soldiers to have had their way during the civil war

Will Nigerian army face this kind of problem today? Ofcourse capital No.. grin

77 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by beerfraud: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Gidgiddy come and see something here
The fool always looking for an evidence where IPOB terrorists are commiting crimes

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by beerfraud: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceofLagos
IPOB terrorists on the loose again

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by vyncentino(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2022
The enemy of Nigeria are igbo my God no wonder history said they eat human till date

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2022
I am here to read comments grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by ican2020: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2022
vyncentino:
The enemy of Nigeria are igbo my God no wonder history said they eat human till date
You are right, allow them to have their separate country so that the remaining good tribes can enjoy their own country without Igbo

7 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by nedu666: 6:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Fake news. Who videos a gun battle btw ugm and soldiers. U mean ugm dropped guns to do video or passer by running for their dear life are shooting video or soldiers shooting and ducking are shooting video.

Fake news

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by tungamaje: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2022
ican2020:
Killing in whatever guise is wrong and should be condemned by all but your hate for Igbos is beyond human comprehension

Few days ago the killing of our security in the north trended here but you where missing in action

How did you get the above video?

Op you have a lot of information on killings going on especially in the East and I am surprised that no one invited you to come and explain how you always get this information

One day you will tell Nigerians how you get this information

I have also been wondering how this man always has a firsthand information about the insecurity situation in Igboland always backing up his updates with video images. Are you sure his hands are clean?

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by triple996(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2022
Ipob cannibals again undecided
Bt don't worry d N.A I know will settle de score cheesy
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Almaiga: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2022
When our Army retaliate, make Igbo People no complain oo. I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Almaiga: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2022
plaindealer:
Pandora's evil terrorist friends and neighbors don strike again..

U still wonder why the whole of igboland just sit like mumu slaves waiting to be slaughtered by terrorists.

They accepted and obey sit at home as if it's normal normal.

Na wa o

Sad.

Na mumu and slaves them be before. Recently, all Enugu villages were sacked by UGM. Very soon the entire EAST will be affected.

We dey here dey clap for them.

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Samfloxin(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Almaiga:
They should not retaliate against innocent people, they should retaliate against ESN

2 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Almaiga: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2022
vyncentino:

Till date they still eat humans. Cannibalism is legal in that part of the Country
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Almaiga: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Samfloxin:

They should not retaliate against innocent people, they should retaliate against ESN

Nobody is innocent in that Region. See how they are openly praising the ESN members.
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Almaiga:
May all the evil you do live with you. Amen!

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Mercury12(m): 7:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Lol look how they praising ESN terrorist.

I just laugh at their hypocrisy because these ipob miscreants don't even have the courage to stand by what they do but would rather deny and blame Fulani and DSS and still goes after them. Police men and soldiers aren't left out.
This is how boko haram started too.
Make una kontinue o. I just pity innocent people's life that will be lost
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Almaiga: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

May all the evil you do live with you. Amen!

Trash.
May you witness the activities of UGM in the East. Amen.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by emmy512: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2022
The Facebook comment section na wetin the vex me

Sometimes I wish we had a regime that would check each and every one of this people In the comments.

Whatever you say online or physically can be used against you in court
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by plaindealer: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2022
They are blessing terrorists and asking God to protect the terrorists even though the evil, sadistic and bloodthirsty terrorists just slaughtered their own innocent people.

See how sadistic, barbaric and stone age that part of Nigeria is? See how demented it is..

Just imagine, thanking God fore the slaughtering of innocent people.

What kind of God do they worship in that part of Nigeria?

...but their leader, Eleyi of Onitsha say den no be terrorists and he can not condemn them..

SE don go to the dogs.. grin grin

63 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by 9gerian: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2022
Tbh, this problem first started as a political one, but took a drastic turn due to the way the government reacted.

Only a political solution, and fast can quell the conflict. All tribes and religious groups need to forgive one another for the country to move forward. No tribe has been without some faults or errors that contributed to how Nigeria got to where it is today.

Unfortunately, there are no revered leaders of thought capable of calming down the Ipob and ugm members. This makes it rather difficult to broker a solution. I’m not so sure that Nnamdi Kanu will be able to calm the boys down even if eventually released.

Too many collateral damages of the innocents killed in the southeast already. Not worth it imho.

1 Like

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by 9gerian: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2022
The explanation is bot as easy as you have reduced it to.

Ipob started with just protests initially. The rest is now history.

plaindealer:
They are blessing terrorists and asking God to protect the terrorists even though the evil, sadistic and bloodthirsty terrorists just slaughtered their own innocent people.

See how sadistic, barbaric and stone age that part of Nigeria is? See how demented it is..

Just imagine, thanking God fore the slaughtering of innocent people.

What kind of God do they worship in that part of Nigeria?

...but their leader, Eleyi of Onitsha say den no be terrorists and he can not condemn them..

SE don go to the dogs.. grin grin
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by DeOTR: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2022
This act is not worth condemning -- Peter Obi, 2022.
Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by plaindealer: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2022
9gerian:
The explanation is bot as easy as you have reduced it to.

Ipob started with just protests initially. The rest is now history.

And ipob created the same bloody and violent ESN.

They are still all Igbos regardless.

62 Likes

Re: ESN Releases Bloody Video After Killing Nigerian Soldiers - VIDEO by Okoyeeboz: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Peter Obi's foot soldiers. UGM and Peter Obi are working for Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

America Invades Haiti Because Haiti Has Oil ,Gold & Iridium / Shocker! Archbishop Obinna “flogs” Gov. Okorocha At Assumpta Cathedral. / Whats Up With Gov Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.