Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Life Experience In Marriage Between Single Mothers And Single Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Experience In Marriage Between Single Mothers And Single Ladies (392 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Experience In Marriage Between Single Mothers And Single Ladies by Delightsolo1: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2022
If you know you can't marry a single mother as a man please stay away from them, most
Men can only date a single mothers but can't marry them just because thy have child
But thy will Bleep them which is very bad,there are two types of single mothers 1 single mothers t
hat was discive by her partner and single mother that discive her self, sleeping with so many men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Uxn65IUkU # watch this video it tell all about it and there difference subscribe
So you can get updates because I have been following him and I'm learning good thing s from his
Video
Re: Life Experience In Marriage Between Single Mothers And Single Ladies by Fahvvy: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Oga OP is a funny man grin...

Ladies listen to me attentively...

That guys are after you to sleep with you doesn't mean you're worth marrying, know this and know peace! undecided...

Men in general will sleep with ANYTHING in skirt... They'll put up with your silly behaviors just to get in-between your legs... They'll spend hundreds of thousands to sleep with you...

But when it comes to marriage? That's when you'll know that men are a whole lot more meticulous undecided...

So good enough to sleep with, isn't good enough to wife up... This is how men operate!!

And the fact is that, this will not change anytime soon...

Just as ladies can collect money from different men even when they have ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in dating them (and that will not be changing anytime soon, will it? grin)...

Same thing applies here with men and s.ex undecided...

My advice to you ladies is simple CLOSE YOUR LEGS!!!!!!!!!

If he loves you like he says he does, tell him to come and marry you first...

But if you keep spreading your legs like rumor, then don't complain when guys refuse to wife you up after taking their share grin...

I mean, why buy the cow when the milk is free right? cheesy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Experience In Marriage Between Single Mothers And Single Ladies by Fahvvy: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Asides from cases of rape and loss of a spouse, divorce etc, every girl who is a single mother is a single mother by CHOICE!!

You choose to sleep with that guy who you prolly knew was irresponsible...

You choose to sleep with a guy without any form of protection...

You choose to keep the baby even after you knew that you were pregnant...

Therefore, your being a single mother is because of YOUR CHOICES!!

And so whether you became a single mother because you were decieved or not is irrelevant undecided...

It still doesn't change the fact that you're a single mother and lots of men out there will see that as a red flag when choosing a wife undecided...

My advice for you...
CLOSE YOUR LEGS!!!

And any be very honest about your "status" whenever a man comes around undecided...

Cause when he finds out, he will prolly leave you with more children, thereby upgrading you from a SM of 1 to a SM of 4 grin...

A word is enough for the wise cheesy...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Hisense Ac 2hp And Drawer For Sale / Single Mother Needed For Serious Relationship / Please Your Idea Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.