Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him (4653 Views)

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by alabiman: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Mindlog: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2022
More ahead, cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by ezegold4we: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu is a fat ancient and arrogant fooool,

Only fooools, idiot's and educated illiterates will vote the criminal called tinubu.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Flora2Sweet: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2022
He thinks he is god to everyone

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by tuborme: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Yeah
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by realstars: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
He is trying to campaign for peter obi through the opposite side, we are waiting to vote tinubu out and vote Peter obi into Power.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
When God is with you everything your enemies do will be in your favour

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by dat9jaguy(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Wait o but did Tinubu mention Peter Obi's name
I know that SDP presidential candidate also quotes a lot of statistics. Kai these obidense guys are just too emotional.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Everything about this Obi of a man gives me goosebumps. I have never loved a Nigerian Politician like this before.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Seefinish: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2022
My presido, don't waste your time replying a man that speaks like a kid even some kids are more intelligent than blublu baba Blu blu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by DesChyko: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Wait o but did Tinubu mention Peter Obi's name
I know that SDP presidential candidate also quotes a lot of statistics. Kai these obidense guys are just too emotional.

No names needed.

If we're talking of drug baron, we already know who it is without mentioning names.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by SlavaUkraini: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
But Tinubu get mouth sha....

The Notorious Drug Baron finish Peter Obi and even my Atiku Abubakar in that video....

Make "Baba Push and Start" nor worry,

He go cry las las when the final election results are released...

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Igbodicool(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pride goes before a fall...

Tinubu and his urchinic supporters should watch their zeal.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by dat9jaguy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

No names needed.

If we're talking of drug baron, we already know who it is without mentioning names.

But there are 2 drug barons in this race
The one you are referring to and the one that quotes statistics up and down with no solutions being offered.

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Noblechykk(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Op do not demarket your channel. If you do not have content, look for one. How could you assemble tweets to make a visual content and expect people watch it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Just take a good look at tinubu the guy can Never make it to the presidency that's fact...

sad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by GoodLife4live: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Everything about this Obi of a man gives me goosebumps. I have never loved a Nigerian Politician like this before.
nyamiri... Go love thier own but hate others...

Some of us are wise but every other OSU lunatic are otherwise....

No body is going to vote that scammer

Thiefobi is a political FRAUDSTER

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by DesChyko: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
dat9jaguy:

But there are 2 drug barons in this race
The one you are referring to and the one that quotes statistics up and down with no solutions being offered.

Okay boss. But you get the idea.

You don't need name to know him
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by dat9jaguy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
DesChyko:

Okay boss. But you get the idea.

You don't need name to know him
grin

Sorry to disappoint you. You were thinking I'll defend one candidate. They are all the same but the one with the effeminate voice is the worst.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by BritishAirways: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
realstars:
He is trying to campaine for peter obi through the opposite side, we are waiting to vote tinubu out and vote Piter obi into Power.

1. Campaign

2. Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Gadafii: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tilinbu is the best content creator on tiktok this year, I hear say baba don drop “APV..APC vote “ in Lagos while we still Dey chop bala bulu bla boo on a steady

Baba Emilokan, shaky shaky baba

Urchins life no sweet me at all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by kingmaster2009: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
But Tinubu get mouth sha....

The Notorious Drug Baron finish Peter Obi and even my Atiku Abubakar in that video....

Make "Baba Push and Start" nor worry,

He go cry las las when the final election results are released...

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

https:///clips/mintostudio-love-bear-sorry-3jSKTbsVrmSsSJHMFx
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by Lanretoye(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
realstars:
He is trying to campaine for peter obi through the opposite side, we are waiting to vote tinubu out and vote Piter obi into Power.
if one paragraph essay is used to vote at the polls,your vote will be void.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Tinubu Said Mentioning His Name Is A Disgrace To Him by realstars: 3:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
if one paragraph essay is used to vote at the polls,your vote will be void.
i know, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Southeast Voting Pattern Since 1999 (picture) / Gunmen Attack Ex-militant Country Home In Bayelsa / Online Presidential Election Poll!!! (Result)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.