Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other (663 Views)

Tinubu Is The Only Organic Presidential Candidate Among The Major Contestants / 2023: Peter Obi Is Most Popular Candidate Among Nigerian Youths - CNN’s Asher / The Best Candidate Among The Three (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
For a better economy vote bola Ahmed TINUBU. T-thinker I-inspirational N-nationalist U-unmistakable B-brainiac U-undeafeated

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2022
OBI O-opportunist B-Biafra I-inexpirenced
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2022
A-absurd t-tribalist I-ignorant K-korrupt U-unfit.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2022
Am an ibo boy from a place of suffering and poverty.my family is so poor. But we struggle to come to Lagos for the east never gave my paretnt opportunity. I was so brilliant. Luck smiled on me through a man a yoruba be man.my saviour my hero. I won a competition and became governor of Lagos State for one day. I can't forget the day how my mother cried tears of joy that a yoruba man can change me destiny. Today I'm in England, an aeronatical engineer. I made it in life thanks to a yoruba man. #MyTinubuStory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by ezegold4we: 9:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only fooools, educated illiterates, hardened criminal's, drug Barron's, touts, reglious bigots, and ethnic idiot's will vote that vegetable narcotic ancestor of over 88yrs called tinubu,

The Devil Just punished and destroyed APC by giving them the criminal called tinubu as their presidential candidate,

Even buhari will be the most useless sitting president on earth if he's thinking of supporting tinubu talkmore of tinubu being his successor.
BOLA TINUBU WILL BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by rontolo(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2022
Chithauri:
For a better economy vote bola Ahmed TINUBU. T-thinker I-inspirational N-nationalist U-unmistakable B-brainiac U-undeafeated
Tinubu is the worstest of all the candidates. He is unwell. He’ll be a terrible disaster. God forbid
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by ecolime(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2022
You've not said anything rational to convince us.

All I see is forming words with Tinubu's name. Nothing more.
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by julaion: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Chithauri:
OBI O-opportunist B-Biafra I-inexpirenced
Illiterate like you,na wetin your papa send you too school go learn....ha!! Chai your papa just waste money on you to be this jobless for life...you dey sure say no be to go commit suicide sure for you so....because you are just trash,how much dem pay you...highest 30k per month,na you dey disagrace your full generation,chai. If your papa don die him go dey roll for him grave for giving birth to Bastard bat like you,something wey him for use condom to avoid
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by clydecarson(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Chithauri:

You say brainiac,now I see you sef Don't have brain....someone that adds roasted corn and electricity doesn't have brain at all so keep on wasting your gaddem time

Obi is your president whether you like it or not
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
julaion:

Illiterate like you,na wetin your papa send you too school go learn....ha!! Chai your papa just waste money on you to be this jobless for life...you dey sure say no be to go commit suicide sure for you so....because you are just trash,how much dem pay you...highest 30k per month,na you dey disagrace your full generation,chai. If your papa don die him go dey roll for him grave for giving birth to Bastard bat like you,something wey him for use condom to avoid
we know you igbo bastards obidiiots love to insult. Cotinue to insult ur papa not me. When jagaban win you go cry tire or go drink water for Lagos lagoon
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chithauri:
BOLA TINUBU WILL BE YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.
Of Iragbiji town union
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2022
My name is kanu nwankwo, a former footballer. An ibo man. During my career I suffered s a heart disease but by God's grace I survived. I then decided to give back, to establish a heart foundation in order to fight heart disease.as an ibo man from enugu I expected governors from my state and region to rally round and support my dream but they all blanked me with none giving me one Kobo. I went because it felt my own leaders rejected me.... But someone came to my rescue. A yoruba man. A leader per excellence, a man with a heart of gold. His excellence Bola ahmed Tinubu. He saw my course and fought to make it a reality. He donated and supported my foundation endlessly. He did not care if the beneficiary are ibo yoruba or hausa.he just wanted to save lives. Today most that benefitted are graduates and married. #My Tinubu story
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2022
Coming up Ben akabeze, Joe igbokwe
Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by adekolaelect(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2022
ezegold4we:

Crying River can not save you from become Citizen under Tinubu governance else relocation to Sudan is nesessary .

1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons Why Tinubu Is The Best Candidate Among Other by Chithauri(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2022
They come to Lagos and Tinubu let them succeed make money.mention any yoruba or hausa that make money in anambra.
Tinubu=good leadership

(1) (Reply)

I’m Impressed By The Performances Of Governor Yahaya Bello – President Buhari / Obi Spotted In Kogi Again / Why Sanwo olu will lose re election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.