Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? (4899 Views)

When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding / What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? / My Experience With Fat Ladies In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by omena555(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2007
I love the old MTN advert - "when are u gonna give me ur number_ _ _ _"
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by mimiko(f): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2007
Ha i remeber one Pepsi that song by the black eyed peas is jamming
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by freezy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ mimiko,

yeh. that's a very good one. Black Eyed Peas song's titled "More, "
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by rubie(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2007
It's a sad pity nobody here likes:

It's a sunny day in Ogba, and we are looking for a house to test the power of HARPIC.
Ahhhh, Bukie Wright.
Which part of your house is the dirtest.
Ah, my toilet, you know, that place below the water,
I've tried so many detergents but none seems to work.
Do you believe harpic can make your toilet shine?
No
Let's give it a try.

Pour harpic in toilet and leave for 20mins., brush and then flush.

It's a lie.
The power of harpic (times 2)

It's the best, award winning advert.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by rubie(f): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2007
Another one is the Guniess advert.

That is the one where Micheal power and some guys were in a hold up and they had to disconnect the entire body of the bus and started carrying it like dummies.

You know, everything about it was just so hilarious.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2007
As for the Guiness, UDEME IS A GREAT MAN grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by bimlarry(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
lawyer the don't eat your future advert u are talking about is the former Omega bank plc now Springbank plc during their public offer and not intercontinental bank.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2007
The advert I like the most is the vicks lemon+ advert, Baba Blue, I no go do am again, grin kiss
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Attention(f): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2007
The Bank PHB Waka Pass advert
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2007
I like this one also
There a rumble in my belly going,bum bada,bum bada bum,it means that i am hungry and mimi time is here i am so excited to sing the mimi song,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Those two small boys na bastard ooo why dem go do that kind thing for that old woman ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by brimbrack(m): 7:42am On Sep 18, 2007
I love the last two FCMB adverts. The first one that had Fada Abasi's song - Abasi Ayaya at the background and the second one that had a really funky song. The concepts were absolutely fantastic. The banks advertising agents are really doing a great job.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by jennie1(f): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2007
Mine is Amstel Malta, where the guy saw his lady's mom in a tennis lawn and played game with her, having something else at the back of his mind, however was quick to realize his would be mistake when his lady came in with bottles of amstel malta for her and her mom. The mom was hotter than the daughter.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by pisces20: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2007
Udeme
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2007
What about the old MTN advert "THANKS FOR BRINGING SUNSHINE INTO MY LIFE, OHHH JERRY" tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Migines(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
@rich dad
its actually disgusting TO ME.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by brownsilk(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
i like this one by a little girl

i've got sunshine on a cloudy day,
when its cold outside i got a beautiful day,
i guess u would say, what can make me feel this way,

emvite c,

and the heineken advert, where a guy took a girl out for a date and they ordered heineken in a wine glass, the waiter put the much fuller one in front of the girl and the half full in front of the guy, the guy did not know how to change it, then he started looking at the girl in a very romantic way, all of a suden he looked past the girl and frowned, the girl who had been smiling since frowned and also turned to see what he was frowning at, immediately she did that, the guy quickly exchanged the glasses and started smiling again, th e gal turned, but she did not know what was up

this one too,
GAL 1: girl dont turn around, there is a hunk behind u.
GAL 2; really,
GAL 1, (excited) uh oh, he is coming your way,

HUNK: hello pretty, (interrupted by gal 2)
GAL 2: wait, let me guess, u are about to ask for my name and then give a line of how
beauuuuutiful i am and then, (hunk interrupted)
HUNK: actually i was thinking salsa
GAL 2: salsa?

the closer the better, to dey tight pure
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by kaypinchi(m): 12:29am On Sep 22, 2007
Presently, it's the Nutri-C advert.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Migines(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2007
Whos cn dis coke ad on mtv where a guy nd a girl(hot!!!) were sitin on a bence den d guy makes dis nokia tune sound, brings d coke out of his bag, holds it lyk a fone, says "hello", gives it to d girl nd says "its 4 u"
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by surugede(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2007
my friend udeme is a great man
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2007
Migines:

@rich dad
its actually disgusting TO ME.

me too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2007
skye bank for sure
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by dabby(f): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2007
I love this coca cola advert.
a guy and a girl are sitting waiting for the bus.the guy then starts singing the nokia ringtone.the girl is beginning to question his sanity when he opens his bag brings out a bottle of coke,opens it, says hello then gives it to her saying it's for you.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2007
I am the ruler of the world
I am the hope of my Nation
I am tomorrows people
I am the future generation
and we got a song to sing to you
we've got a message to bring to you
This is for me,for you and 4 me and tomorrow,tomorrow

SKY-WALKER- thats the best advert i have seen so far on our Nigerian TV, followed by the world cup coca-cola advert
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by dele9000(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2007
Baba blue i swear i no go do am again. .
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by ndumart: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2007
My friend Udeme, He was a great man
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by kaka23(f): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2007
mine is omo super blue omo washes even brighter than it shows
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by dapsins69(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2007
Guiness, my friend UDEME is the best, any day , anytime!
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by benjay1(m): 12:08am On Dec 18, 2007
OMO ADVERT by Madam EDEMA

When i cut am the blood go come out, e go stain my body.

When i put am for fire the smoke go come out, ego stain my body , etc,
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by neneinyan(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
i love bank Phb adverts.those people r geniuses.real imposibilities.

Good, Better, BankPHB
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
MTN 10 years anniversary jingle...though that indomie song(To me,to you)remains a classic any day for me
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Origin(f): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
I believe the coca cola song goes more like;
I am the future of the world
I am the hope of my nation
I am tomorrow's people
I am the new inspiration
And we got Å song to sing to you
We got Å message to bring to you
Reach out for it, for you and for me and tommorrow
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Origin(f): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
My best advert was an 80'ş song between 2 cars;

P: I got to see the doctor
Tell him how I feel
"DOCTOR, I got Å belly ache "
"DOCTOR"
Dr: Umm umm

P: "I got Å belly ache"
Dr: "I'll tell ǚ what's the matter with
you "
.....Checks

Dr: "you've got engine fatigue"
P: "ENGINE FATIGUE!"
Dr: "you know what you need you. need. Å tonic for that engine fatigue"

P: "Do ǚ know what I need"

Together: " you need pa pa pa (honking) SUPER VISCO STATIC" (2ce)
For that engine fatigue.

Engine oil advert.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mean Things To Say To People / Take The Apple..... / Describe Your House Rat In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.