Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy (962 Views)

Mega Party: Disregard The Fabricated Story From The Nation Newspaper - Atiku / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face. / I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Ebuka Anisiobi, Former One Day Governor Of Lagos State Speaks.

I'm an igbo boy from a place of suffering and poverty.my family is so poor. But we struggle to come to Lagos for the east never gave my paretnt opportunity. I was so brilliant. Luck smiled on me through a man a yoruba be man.my saviour my hero. I won a competition and became governor of Lagos State for one day. I can't forget the day how my mother cried tears of joy that a yoruba man can change me destiny. Today I'm in England, an aeronatical engineer. I made it in life thanks to a yoruba man. #MyTinubuStory

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by Abdul05: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Facts they say will speak for themselves

Who doesn't know that tinubu is the choice of the people. .. grin grin

he is sociable, educated, agile, articulate , generous, and has been the only presidential candidate who has a good record of performance. ..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by BossGerald: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2022
lexylaw40:
Am an ibo boy from a place of suffering and poverty.my family is so poor. But we struggle to come to Lagos for the east never gave my paretnt opportunity. I was so brilliant. Luck smiled on me through a man a yoruba be man.my saviour my hero. I won a competition and became governor of Lagos State for one day. I can't forget the day how my mother cried tears of joy that a yoruba man can change me destiny. Today I'm in England, an aeronatical engineer. I made it in life thanks to a yoruba man. #MyTinubuStory

Whenever they spell igbo as ibo...just know that a bittered yoruba Muslim miscreant is behind the write up undecided

8 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by Chiboy419: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin
I smile in spanish........
If you're truly an igbo boy you would never called it ibo instead of "igbo"
Yoruba on the making again........
Na igbo matter go kill you........
And you will always be poor in your life

Just imagine this low brain boy say he took all his family to Lagos and you're Poor...is this two things corresponding

5 Likes

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by Makers49: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2022
If truly tinubu help the boy,then the boy should go to his house and thank him,he should not coerce us to vote for tinubu because he help him

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by kettykin: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
These folks don't realized that they have been cornered and recolonized, igbo is being spoken in 3 government houses in the south west without a single gun shot fired. dangote and isiaku have taken over the line stone deposits in the south west without a single gun shot. dangote has again taken over the energy supply in the entire south west.

What then is internal colonisation?
And someone's biggest headache is the Igbo boy whose storyline is being retold from Johannesburg south Africa to Ontario Canada and to Shenzhen china. Yesterday alone , Chinese establishment were teaching their children igbo language

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by Perfectbeing(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
BossGerald:

Whenever they spell igbo as ibo...just know that a bittered yoruba Muslim miscreant is behind the write up undecided
Chimamanda spelt Igbo as Ibo in her book "Purple Hibiscus"
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by BossGerald: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Chimamanda spelt Igbo as Ibo in her book "Purple Hibiscus"

Maybe you read an adulterated version of it...go listen to any of her videos talk.
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by Perfectbeing(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
BossGerald:

Maybe you read an adulterated version of it...go listen to any of her videos talk.
I'm talking about what I read.
I read that book when I was in SS1.
I even thought that was another spelling of the name since she was Igbo
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by BossGerald: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I'm talking about what I read.
I read that book when I was in SS1.
I even thought that was another spelling of the name since she was Igbo

Stop sniffing that thing, you don't know what you read.

Na advice I dey give you.
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by PraizHim: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
lexylaw40:
Am an ibo boy from a place of suffering and poverty.my family is so poor. But we struggle to come to Lagos for the east never gave my paretnt opportunity. I was so brilliant. Luck smiled on me through a man a yoruba be man.my saviour my hero. I won a competition and became governor of Lagos State for one day. I can't forget the day how my mother cried tears of joy that a yoruba man can change me destiny. Today I'm in England, an aeronatical engineer. I made it in life thanks to a yoruba man. #MyTinubuStory

Bumkum write up. Super story.

I will attach below the true stories.

First Lie. "Igbos" never say "Ibo"

1 Like

Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chiboy419:
grin grin
I smile in spanish........
If you're truly an igbo boy you would never called it ibo instead of "igbo"
Yoruba on the making again........
Na igbo matter go kill you........
And you will always be poor in your life

Just imagine this low brain boy say he took all his family to Lagos and you're Poor...is this two things corresponding
sorry I almost forgot we have younger ones too young to understand the story on my post. Please I'm Yoruba and yebo is how we call Igbos in our region. But that Aside THE STORY IVE SHARED IS ABOUT an Igbo boy EBUKA ANISIOBI Anisiobi the one day Governor during Tinubu's time as governor.
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by Perfectbeing(m): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2022
BossGerald:

Stop sniffing that thing, you don't know what you read.

Na advice I dey give you.
K
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Cool
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Asiwaju for Nigeria
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hh
Re: A Beautiful Story From An Ibo Boy by lexylaw40: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Kano Nass Member Gave Appointments To Igbos In Kano / Atiku Rally In Kano State, Full Video / We Will Take Obi Serious If He Has Gut To Organize Rally On Monday - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.