Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! (2110 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
This coming 2023 general election is going to be the most rigged election in the history of this country. With BVAS or no BVAS.

It’s going to be rigged in favour of Thiefubu or Atiku.

So I was discussing with 10 northerner friends in Abuja on the reason why Peter Obi should be the president of this country and they said it won’t happen.

He said cabals and northern elites won’t let PO near aso rock because of their selfish interest and other negative personal things he said.

He said if he wins, he won’t be sworn in or they’d use the military to stage a coup detat just like Abiola.

I know Peter Obi is what everybody needs right now from this APC government but how can PO beats the cabal to it?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by MacDani(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Lies.... No difference
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Asgard73: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Dem don Dey fear .. where fear no Dey… grin

Atiku no get Opposition

Power to the people
North 2023

E to sure ..

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by dawnomike(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:
This coming 2023 general election is going to be the most rigged election in the history of this country. With BVAS or no BVAS.

So I was discussing with 10 northerner friends in Abuja on the reason why Peter Obi should be the president of this country and they said it won’t happen.

He said cabals and northern elites won’t let PO near aso rock because of their selfish interest and other negative personal things he said.

He said if he wins, he won’t be sworn in or they’d use the military to stage a coup detat just like Abiola.

I know Peter Obi is what everybody needs right now from this APC government but how can PO beats the cabal to it?
Comerade, do not worry about how it will happen. Just go ahead and vote Peter Obi first then, leave the rest.
We will get the mandate when he wins.

The forthcoming election will be historical cos any of the 3 major party can win it... It is not sure for any party.
In as much as I wish all pther political party the best for their efforts... come 2023,I will be Obidient!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by donphilopus: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Which everybody needs Peter Obi?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by kettykin: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Obi has already won the election, the cabals Can only rig in the north west and north east but in south east, south south, south west and north central, it would be the biggest revolution since the 60s . This will be citizens coup de grace against the cabals and those with vested interest preventing the growth of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by kettykin: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
2023 election will be a coup de grace by Nigerian citizens against the vested interest and the cabals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by BATified2023: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:

obi can’t win anything

20 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Joevics(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:

Lol. There's no northern cabal. It's just selfish northern politicians who will try to rig. Peter Obi has the blessing of the generals. So there won't be any coup if he wins.

3 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by kingthreat(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:

Correction an incompetent man who governed a state for 8 years and did nothing is not what everybody needs.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2022
kingthreat:

Correction an incompetent man who governed a state for 8 years and did nothing is not what everybody needs.
Peter Obi made Anambra among the top 5 states in Nigeria today from ruins.Anambra have the most Billionaires in Nigeria today

3 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by indemnityy: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2022
kingthreat:

BIG urchin spotted.

You will continue crying, and nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2022
MacDani:
Lies.... No difference
No difference in what?

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Asgard73:
Dem don Dey fear .. where fear no Dey… grin

Atiku no get Opposition

Power to the people
North 2023

E to sure ..
You guys are so selfish and self centered.
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2022
dawnomike:
Comerade, do not worry about how it will happen. Just go ahead and vote Peter Obi first then, leave the rest.
We will get the mandate when he wins.

The forthcoming election will be historical cos any of the 3 major party can win it... It is not sure for any party.
In as much as I wish all pther political party the best for their efforts... come 2023,I will be Obidient!!!
I pray so!
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:
Which everybody needs Peter Obi?
We all need Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by FreedomArmy: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:
I pray so!
just vote obi and forget the rest. Let me tell you if there was really a cabal like you are meant to believe,Buhari will not contest 4times before becoming president.
Nigerians must learn to be responsible for their country. Leaving it in the hands of the propagandist is a futile mistake

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by GoodLife4live: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi made Anambra among the top 5 states in Nigeria today from ruins.Anambra have the most Billionaires in Nigeria today
highest billioniares ? Nyamiris get problems with mouth...hahaha

Oya mention one billioniares in dollars in history of OSU... Not only anambra oo.. just mention one OSU billioniares in dollars with reputable source....

123 am waiting

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Oya mention one billioniares in dollars in history of OSU... Not only anambra oo.. just mention one OSU billioniares in dollars with reputable source....

123 am waiting
Yoruba Muslim urchin use google

2 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2022

This lie they always vex me i swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Thunder scatter cabal angry

How many are they to outwit the collective will of the masses H E Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed is the incoming president and vice president respectively...

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by MacDani(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:
No difference in what?

No credible election in Nigeria all is rigged, so no difference
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2022
MacDani:

No credible election in Nigeria all is rigged, so no difference
That’s true.

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Adexgentle005(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2022
madridguy:

This lie they always vex me i swear.
it’s the truth.

Peter Obi is the real game changer.
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by BentizilL: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:
it’s the truth.

Peter Obi is the real game changer.
Peter Obi is what you and your family need, learn to differentiate your fam and yourself from sane people...

BAT 2023 is already a done deal..

3 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Britishpea: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Adexgentle005:

Man without rigging both Atiku and Tinubu will beat Obi blue black. I still don’t know why you lots think Obi is popular. Obi is only popular in the cities. Meanwhile villages are where real elections take place. Obi is not in this race. He has never been in the race.

I agree there will be rigging. And the rigging is for both APC and PDP parties.

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by julaion: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Nigeria is bigger than the cabals
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by julaion: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2022
GoodLife4live:

123 am waiting
Maybe your family lineage is OSU that's why you can't do without mentioning it
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2022
Una don dey fear?

Ife anyi no kita bu egwu onye okara obi. By February 2023 we are taking our social media over from OBIdient online bandits

2 Likes

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by KwaraRat: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2022
I will keep saying it here that coalesced Marxist and Zionist vermin that make up the DisObidient mob are not in the least interested in winning the elections for their last great hope, Peter Obi.

Their only mission is to heat up the polity by polarizing the nation along every divide from where they will refuse to accept the election results and call for its annulment.

They want an end to out democracy to be replaced with an unelected WEF stooge interim govt.

You can see the idiots posting above all now claiming the elections will be rigged despite no evidence to point to this.

God help you people if you dare another of your usual nonsense.
Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by KwaraRat: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2022
kettykin:
2023 election will be a coup de grace by Nigerian citizens against the vested interest and the cabals

Mark this day and message I am about to pass to you Zionist Osus,

Elections will come and be done with

May 29th will see to a substantive candidate being sworn in and it won't be your OSU candidate.

Any attempts by you Zionist idiots and your co travellers of Marxist twins will be dealt with more roundly than what transpired for your Marxist grand parents.

Nigeria will remain a democracy and cone May 29, the Igbo question will be tabled and Nigerians will have you expelled from their union

1 Like

Re: This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever! by KwaraRat: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Britishpea:

Man without rigging both Atiku and Tinubu will beat Obi blue black. I still don’t know why you lots think Obi is popular. Obi is only popular in the cities. Meanwhile villages are where real elections take place. Obi is not in this race. He has never been in the race.

I agree there will be rigging. And the rigging is for both APC and PDP parties.

You mind them.

They are yet to fully rehabilitate themselves to Nigerians over their foolishness of 1966 and the civil war and have added IPOB Zionism to their already bartered image.

How in God's name do they think an Igbo man can win presidential elections in Nigeria ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: ‘legal Actions Will Be Taken’ – Wizkid’s Manager Speaks On....... / BREAKING- US To Issue Visa Bans For Ethnically Based Voter Supression In Lagos / JUST IN: LP/Obi Unable To Continue With Case At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.