Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Land And Property Verification In Nigeria Made Easy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land And Property Verification In Nigeria Made Easy (147 Views)

How To Conduct Land Verification In Abuja / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓ / Property Verification And Real Estate Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land And Property Verification In Nigeria Made Easy by Investigator1: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
I was going through a trend where many Nigerian's find it so difficult to verify a landed property and get real valuation report on a said property. This particular act made me start some research on how one can get that done at one comfort of his home amid unnecessary bureaucracy in various government agency.

On my research I find a perfect answer. Www.nigeriapropertyverification.com does just that for people.

I actually tried using this website and below are my observation:

1. The website is user friendly
2. One need not to sign up and you just need to get select the services you want and drop the property description and they refer back to you through the mail you provide
3. It took them just two weeks to give me a comprehensive land verification report in Abeokuta. With a cost of #50,000
4. There customer service network is fast
5. There Social media handle needs some major work.

In one word, I will advice you give it a try too.

(1) (Reply)

Description: 2 Bedroom Bungalow On 2 Plots Of Land @ Itapara Fakale Odokekere S / Fence For A Transformer Fire Wall / 2 And 3 Bed Room Flat For Sale LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.