Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Thank God,I Am Now Mrs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God,I Am Now Mrs (8394 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by afrobaby(f): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2011
August 20th mark the beginning of a new chapter of my life,as I finally said yes to my hearthrob, now I can boldly talk about family issue and join the married club
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by iyatrustee(f): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrats and welcome to the club! wink wink but aint you supposed to be on honeymoon?
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by madoba: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
afrobaby grin grin grin grin

Congrats on your marriage to heartthrob and all. The title of of your topic abi na thread (Thank God I am Now Mrs) get K-Leg for my eyes ooh.

But seriously you didn't have to state your marital status here and then comment on the fact that you can now contribute to family issues because you've joined the married club (sounds rather immature).

You could have still contributed something meaningful and worthwhile as a single woman. Family issues are not restricted to only husbands and wives. Family issues relate to and affect anyone, who has a family or who belongs to a family as brother, sister, aunty, unlce, in law, single parent etc etc

3 Likes

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by afrobaby(f): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
@iyatrustee,thx jare, sure am still in the moon, abi internet no dey allow for moon
@madoba,
You think it is not worth thanking God I am now Mrs when some ladies at over 30 are still begging , fasting and praying to God to get a husband, abeg, if u say it has k-leg, na u sabi.
However,saying I sounded immatured by saying I joined the married club, lalala, that is nothing,when a married woman talks about family issue, she ismost definitely talking about her immediate family first which include herself and her husband and then children, inlaws, siblings, etc, it is quite different from the way a single lady will talk about it cos levels don change.
All in all, I am not ashamed to announce my new status,make I continue with my homemoon jare before bad belle people go come between me and my moon
edited*****

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by kodylicky(f): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Afrobaby
i think you are being too harsh. from her statement, i dont think Madoba is jealous of u grin WOw!!

abeg chill jooorr and enjoy ur much deserved honey moon before the sun rises

congrats dear, wish u a fulfilled and happy married life
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by tpia5: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
afrobaby are you mercy johnson or something.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by madoba: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ afrobaby

I am honestly not jealous of you or the fact that you've gotten married and that's the truth.
There is nothing wrong with thanking God for good things, but you can do that privately without announcing it or putting it the way you did.

The title of your topic has k-leg in my eyes because you make it sound like being a Mrs. is the most ultimate goal women folk should aspire to, and that by getting married you have arrived and it's your biggest achievement ever. Therefore woe be tide all un-married women.

I am not a hater and I didn't mean to burst your bubble If I have accept my apologies. I was just pointing out the fact that your marital status (your previous status) shouldn't have prevented you from contributing to family issues if you had something meaningful to say.

However with your last post in response to me, you really come across as immature and I have no apologies on that. Now that you've joined the married club as you put it you need to equally grow up, marriage is not child's play.

That you have answered Mrs. is not the end of the story ooh the story is only begining but you will realize that soon enough when the euphoria of the wedding fades out.

8 Likes

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by afrobaby(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
@madoba,honestlyspeaking, none of what I wrote cam,e out of hatred or annoyance, it's just internet world, and I wrote it out of happiness. Sure, marriage is not the ultimate goal, but it is part of a big goal that is necessary, I believe nairaland/internet is a place to express one'smood, and that is what I just did.
No offense meant,and none taken
@tpia, no be only mercy johnson, o get ara e
@kody, was only joking
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by ifyalways(f): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
LOL

Welcome to the club and Congrats! however fasten your seat belt as the journey just began;its rough and smooth. cheesy

Its her thread,her marriage she's celebrating,she can announce it anyhow she deems fit,I did find some of her sentences distasteful but who am I to spoil her mood,day and thread?

Carry Go babez kiss
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congratulations.
I wish you all the best but need to advise you to be totally submissive to your husband.
Love him completely no matter his faults.
I wish you goodluck and a sweet honeymoon.
May God be with you and your husband.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Johndoe100(m): 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
@OP

Congratz. I did not know that getting hitched de shak woman like this sha.

Women praying and begging to marry? Were dem de? I am available. grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by horny4u(f): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Its not that you are married that is the problem sweetie kiss

Its the high and mighty MRS attitude that you got that is the issue. ( I been married for 6 years and i am not 30 yet befor you think i'm jealous of you)

Anyone can be married : does not neccessarily equate to marital wisdom or being pretty while being single is not same as queen of wowo kingdom.

I bet you have stopped talking to your single friends and created a club for your married friends and you.

Trust me it was worth being happy and grateful that you found your soulmate and accepted to marry him, now jejely go and start your life together and jump off the MIGHTY MRS Chair.

The statement some ladies over 30 are crying and kidnapping men off the street to marry them is simply bullcrap and deep inside you know this.

Married does not and will not make you better than single people.

Congratulations by the way and may the Almighty bless your home with harmony and make you guys friends forever.

Every woman has got a man and every man has got a woman : the only difference is when will they meet.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by tpia5: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
The statement some ladies over 30 are crying and kidnapping men off the street to marry them

lord have mercy, to even think this shows we're in the end times shocked

is it true though.

i've heard of jazzing a man out of his godforsaken senses, but are these wandering minstrels also being kidnapped now?

when na to dey waka about like tap na only dat dem know.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by rubi(f): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
There is no big deal in answering Mrs. Any way welcome to the club and congratulation.

The key to succeeding in marriage is not finding the right person but

learning to love the person you found

There are plenty of single ladies who are more fulfilled than married women

so don't make it look as if there is something so special unmarried women are missing.

I wish you a blissful and happy home

2 Likes

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by OAM4J: 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congratulations!
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Markenny(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
welcome
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by armyofone(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrat, will be joining you soon cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Princek12(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
like Timaya said, dem bad belle people full this thread yafun yafun

instead of make dem dey think of how dem go find dem own bobo wey go put dem inside house, na to dey give bad bele to anoda woman wey dey thank God sey husband put am for house.

abi una think say e dey easy to find husband dis days.

make thunder fire all d bad belle people

2 Likes

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
I dey laff@ Iyatrustee, time for u to go and marry too grin
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by WhyAWhy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=18pt]What happened to "Rejoice with them that Rejoice", she's achieved it she's happy, deal with it!!! If it's not an achievement to you, then buzz off!!!  angry angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congrats! If you are a christian, please read Proverbs 31: 10 - 31. Anyhow i pray for a happy, blessed and fulfilling marriage. Thou shall not regret by Gods grace. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by glowithdan(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
All the best; and please keep old friends close, never can tell how useful they might be in the near future!!

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Sicherheit(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2011
afrobaby:

@iyatrustee,thx jare, sure am still in the moon, abi internet no dey aloowed for moon
@madoba,
You think it is not worth thanking God I am now Mrs when some ladies at over 30 are still begging , fasting and praying to God to get a husband, abeg, if u say it has k-leg, na u sabi.
However,saying I sounded immatured by saying I joined the married club, lalala, that is nothing,when a married woman talks about family issue, she ismost definitely talking about her immediate family first which include herself and her husband and then children, inlaws, siblings, etc, it is quite different from the way a single lady will talk about it cos levels don change.
All in all, I am not ashamed to announce my new status,make I continue with my homemoon jare before bad belle people go come between me and my moon
edited*****
Congratulations but because you are married now does not mean you are better than other women. undecided
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Russialane(m): 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
kini big deal
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by japhet2233: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
i Jonathan kindly wish u goodluck in ur marriage life
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by 27naira(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
It has come to the notice of Mr president that some unscrupulous elements want to discredit this poster and her democratic right to express her joy for her recent transformation from the status of "single and searching" to "double and settled"
I will not fail to mention that this government will not hesitate to unsettle any cowardly act of terrorism and disenchantment towards the peace and tranquility that this democratic dispensation has been enjoying. Bear in mind that we will not relent to use the full weight of the law to bring to book any person found to antagonize "Mrs" poster. I want to reiterate our support for Mrs poster and her fortune. Thank you angry

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by showstopa: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
"all, I think all the Ladies here offering congratulations and advice are all married, so how come you guys think they are jealous. Na wa o.
And to all the single ladies on this forum, after you people would say that in Africa or Nigeria rather one thing one thing, your fellow lady is indirectly putting you gals down, translating her words, if you are single, u have no value to anyone. ewwwwww. So much for women rights.
Congratulations Poster, Save some honey for when the bees are in hibernation cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by r231(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
welcome grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by coolestboy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
congratz, wishin u all d best in ur marraige.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by coolestboy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
congratz, wishin u all d best in ur marraige.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by jerryben12: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congratulations! Many blessing your way.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
As the bible says, i hope your husband has found a good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter / 7 Signs That Your Dad Might Not Be Your Biological Father! — / Is Marriage A Failed Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.