Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

“Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! (660 Views)

Protest In Ibadan, Crowd Not Encouraging / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Abubakar Begging Crowd Not To Beat Him. / Why Can't The PDP Show Their Paid Campaign Crowd Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
CAMPAIGN CROWD NOT A SURE BANKER OF WINNING ELECTION IN ANY REGION IN NIGERIA (an eye opener for everyone).

It’s almost a month since political campaign kick started in various states in Nigeria, with all the parties working tirelessly to ensure they get enough electorates on their side come 2023.

But one thing that bewildered me is that most of us in nairaland has taken this campaign matters to another whole level, to the extent that some avoid threads on campaign of an opposition party out of fear of intimidation from the mammoth crowd attending a campaign or from the comments from the party supporters.
Some see it as an avenue to mock the other parties or their supporters over poor attendance to the campaign there by promoting cyber violence and all that.

It became very clear that people in social media NAIRALAND especially, have suddenly forgotten or ignorant of how election works in Nigeria, should we say it’s because of the long standing rift between Peter OBI, Tinubu, Atiku supporters.

Now for those of us who are first time voters, who believe it’s by ‘gree or perish’ i would like us to understand one thing, politics on the electorates end, is lot more than you think from your bed with your phone on your hand, I have been to Campaign rallies since 1998 till present and believe me, all these rants and banters you all do here will only end in hate and rivalry, as it will represent close to nothing in the forthcoming elections.

Campaign season in our country is actually a season of “make we chop Government small” only few will understand, it’s a period where you see present government doing miracles they were not able to do and political parties vomiting funds in billions.

For some of us who take it personal, I want you to understand the fact that we have 4 main categories of people in a campaign rallies which are as follows;
*People who come genuinely to Show support for the candidate by mobilizing themselves,
*People who are mobilized by party members and their loyalists either by money or by influence.
*People who come for “share the money”.
And people who come for sight seeing (e.g people who want to see the candidates live,who want to chill out and people who want to have gist for their families at home. these categories are considerably made up of people who live around the venue).

Whilst the unsure politician aims to get votes through campaign rallies by promising heaven on earth to attendants and dispensing cash at the end of the day, most of us here in nairaland believe 100% of campaign attendants are reserved for the party or have maybe thumbprinted some where and awaiting for the Election Day to cast vote for the party the attended their campaign, which is not so.

So let’s be educated, avoid ignorant talks, unnecessary intimidation and abuses.

May it Favour us next year, amen.
#OneNigeria.

Nlfpmods seun Mynd44 lalasticlala.
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Workch: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
2/3 of those attending Tinubu rally won’t vote for him. Because they are there to collect money
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by ElSudani: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Really? So, all the 10 million man marches by the zombidients are for what?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by CEwog91(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:
Really? So, all the 10 million man marches by the zombidients are for what?
Listen to yourself and calculate the difference between a funded campaign rally and a support rally March, then answer yourself.

Be reminded that this thread do not support abusive words.
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by ElSudani: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

Listen to yourself and calculate the difference between a funded campaign rally and a support rally March, then answer yourself.

All campaign rallies are funded somehow. From providing bottled water to security. If your party cannot afford it who is to be blamed for that?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Mandate2023: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no be una start dis crowd wahala bragging, u sef see crowd u fear

13 Likes

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

All campaign rallies are funded somehow. From providing bottled water to security. If your party cannot afford it who is to be blamed for that?
You have no point relating to what you quoted
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Mandate2023: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

U don already abuse yourself obiDENCE, dey r already fighting bcoz of money in LP....ppl were paid to attend LP rally in OYO state dis I can confirm to u with my life coz I have first hand evidence as I know someone who got paid.......if LP rally is not funded what then r dey begging for donations for, at least obi is rich enough to set up podium in every state for his rally grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by BATified2023: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

this your response confirm u don’t have sense n it’s d same thing we have been saying since

Any other party campaign must b funded but only your own is free will

U dey ment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by ElSudani: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

You have no point relating to what you quoted

The point really is the lame attempt at playing down the importance of campaign rallies after the zombidients have made so much noise about their over hyped rallies.
I don't blame you, the crowd today in Lagos is really humbling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Shetemi12(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Wail the more... Tears

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
ElSudani:

The point really is the lame attempt at playing down the importance of campaign rallies after the zombidients have made so much noise about their over hyped rallies.
I don't blame you, the crowd today in Lagos is really humbling.
You probably didn’t comprehend the article, so I have no argument with people like you.
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
BATified2023:
this your response confirm u don’t have sense n it’s d same thing we have been saying since

Any other party campaign must b funded but only your own is free will

U dey ment

Every political campaign from every political party is funded, your type is always terribly ready to fight as far as it’s on the keyboard, what a low mentality.
See who lacks sense between you and I.
I pity people you manage on daily basis.
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by ElSudani: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

You probably didn’t comprehend the article, so I have no argument with people like you.

The same lame attempt at diversion. Why should I comprehend you when you are Albert Einstein trying to explain the theory of relativity to a mere layman like me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mandate2023:

U don already abuse yourself obiDENCE, dey r already fighting bcoz of money in LP....ppl were paid to attend LP rally in OYO state dis I can confirm to u with my life coz I have first hand evidence as I know someone who got paid.......if LP rally is not funded what then r dey begging for donations for, at least obi is rich enough to set up podium in every state for his rally grin
then that is their cup of tea, as anybody is not exempted by my article but guilt won’t allow you to think before typing
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Mandate2023: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:
then that is their cup of tea, as anybody is not exempted by my article but guilt won’t allow you to think before typing

What guilt.......am I contesting for president grin grin grin na u dey talk wetin u know nothing about

9 Likes

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mandate2023:

What guilt.......am I contesting for president grin grin grin na u dey talk wetin u know nothing about
You can never contest for president,
I created a thread without mentioning any party so why are you mentioning LP and directing your argument to me? Or did I by any means reveal my party in this thread, the thread exposed your insolence on nairaland that’s why you are guilty of it, you only know how to attack.
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mandate2023:

I can bet you that you do not know the meaning of funding a project. if you do,then u don’t need to reiterate to me that LP funded their campaign because I mentioned campaigns are funded as difference between a campaign rally and a support/solidarity walk or march.
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

Biko I need more of these tears from you and your fellow zombies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by shegzbillionz(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Biko I need more of these tears from you and your fellow zombies grin
Mynd44
Rule 2
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

Mynd44
Rule 2
You and your fellow obingo salty tears gives us joy biko

I need more of it biko

2 Likes

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Okoroawusa: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
So what was the purpose of the million man marches that OBIdient slaves started?

8 Likes

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Mandate2023: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

You can never contest for president,
I created a thread without mentioning any party so why are you mentioning LP and directing your argument to me? Or did I by any means reveal my party in this thread, the thread exposed your insolence on nairaland that’s why you are guilty of it, you only know how to attack.

Again u can type whatever dumb shît u want with ur phone......your father will not stop me if I want to contest as president grin grin moreover all Nigerians by nw knows those that attack like dogs

1 Like

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Mandate2023: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
shegzbillionz:

I can bet you that you do not know the meaning of funding a project. if you do,then u don’t need to reiterate to me that LP funded their campaign because I mentioned campaigns are funded as difference between a campaign rally and a support/solidarity walk or march.

U have said nothing reasonable grin grin grin grin still dancing around....

1 Like

Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by Cgy1: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
True
Re: “Campaign Crowd Not A Sure Banker”. Nairalanders Wake Up! by techWriter1: 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2022

(1) (Reply)

2023: The Many Lies Of Tinubu / LP Vs Others - What Happens After Peter Obi Wins? / See The Turn Out For Tinubu’s Campaign Rally In Kwara State Without Buhari (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.