Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (38311 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress APC holds today in Lagos and it was massive since many lagosians trooped out to welcome the city boy ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. These are more photos and video from the rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdjpY19hl8g

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
HELLO EVERYONE PLEASE HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. IT TAKES ONLY FEW SECONDS

https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

THANKS SO MUCH NAIRALANDERS.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
More like a carnival......

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Majesty2(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sai jagaban

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Majesty2(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu, on your mandate we stand gidigba

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician

Akanbi, the tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket grin

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president grin

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Biko i can't wait for February to come

102 Likes 17 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by GorillaApp(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Watching
I really have nothing against tinubu. He is human, frail and not perfect like everyone of us. My surprise Is his family ( kids and wife);They are wicked.
How can they sit and watch their patriarch destroy his reputation and legacy?
How can they continue to egg this man on inspite of his frailty and mental state?
The man is suffering and yet they keep pushing him.
Maybe the jagaban is a very stubborn person, who knows?
This man is been set up for a big fall and his handlers know that. He would have better retire and enjoy his old age in peace.

I feel really ashamed for the urchins here. Working hard for their peanut even as their conscience keeps pricking them.
Another group of people that amazes me are the politicians. They sit straight-faced while their leader commits gaffe after gaffe with every outing.
They are the most wicked. Only there for their pockets.
The race is between Atiku and Obi.
I will pick the better man. The one who is humble enough and accessable.

153 Likes 18 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Abdul05: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
They didn't allow me to see him ..l only saw his convoy.... grin

the crowd is too much haba ... grin

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
City boy is welcome to the city......

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
What's on the menu for this carnival

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:
Really massive.....

[[/b]
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress APC holds today in Lagos and it was massive since many lagosians trooped out to welcome the city boy ASIWAJU BOLA

APC presidential campaign rally in 2019 was same jamboree and crowd, on election day APC with their 2 days rigging in Alimosho and other areas they managed to win Lagos with 100k 2023 BVAS will do justice in those locations, Obi will win in Lagos mark it

Modify
most of them quoting that there be high voting for Tinubu in Southwest because Tinubu is from Southwest, that it was because of Buhari Southwest voting especially Lagos was slim to opposition, same agbado minds will still tell you that Tinubu will win in Northwest and Northeast, they don't remember that Buhari isn't on the ballot.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
I hope all Christians are praying fervently towards d election...better arm urself with prayer and your PVC..it's d only way to survive and prosper in Nigeria

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118700359:

[[/b]

APC presidential campaign rally in 2019 was same jamboree and crowd, on election day APC with their 2 days rigging in Alimosho and other areas they managed to win Lagos with 100k 2023 BVAS will do justice in those locations, Obi will win in Lagos mark it

Anyone that thinks Tinubu will lose Lagos is a joker.......

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Investorsci: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu, on your mandate we stand gidigba

Tomorrow you go dey beg up and down

Useless people

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by uchman(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are you sure they are not rented?
Wow! that's a massive one, come!! my Obi brothers, make we no sleep, JAH will hear our prayers.

9 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:

Anyone that thinks Tinubu will lose Lagos is a joker.......
I don't know the planet you're living, but with what is happening in Nigeria right now, Tinubu await big shock in Lagos, they managed win last election, on election he will start losing from units around his residential house

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118700721:

I don't know the planet you're living, but with what is happening in Nigeria right now, Tinubu await big shock in Lagos, they managed win last election, on election he will start losing from units around his residential house
Bro you're the joker here. That was how many of you under estimated him during the primary elections.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu is a goal....mm

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
BVAS and direct announcement of results will do just in Lagos

16 Likes

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
APC is a goal.......

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Felabrity: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu: Go and get your APV and you must vote

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by DearDealz: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol
Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:
Tinubu is a goal....mm
Now Tinubu is facing the masses not APC delegates that sold their conscience

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
post=118700873:

Now Tinubu is facing the masses not APC delegates that sold their conscious
We shall see sha......... May God spare our lives till then and beyond.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ItsTutsi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Omo this is the population of Imo and Ebonyi State combined

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:

We shall see sha......... May God spare our lives till then and beyond.
You go see soon

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Solofresh2: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
Suffering from dementia and campaigning at the same time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2022
More

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Massive

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Good

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
This......

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
This.......

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together / Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Portrait Of Buhari As Military Governor Of North-Eastern State In 1975-1976

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.