Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos (489 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review (2) (3) (4)

Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by Superwave16320: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please I can't talk too much Tinubu wins Lagos hands down with over 200K margin.

But this is not what my bet is about. Atiku Abubakar will come second beating Peter Obi so any Obidient that disagree I am calling on you to put your money where your mouth is. I am open to bet all of you together any amount. Quote a mod as our witness and let's set the ball rolling.

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by Superwave16320: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Make I de look NL mod
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by robinso01(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by Workch: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Who will keep the money?

Email me your WhatsApp on workch@outlook.com

We will make outle discussion public here in nairalans afterwards.

Any of the mod will get transfer for our funds

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by PraizHim: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
Superwave16320:
Please I can't talk too much Tinubu wins Lagos hands down with over 200K margin.

But this is not what my bet is about. Atiku Abubakar will come second beating Peter Obi so any Obidient that disagree I am calling on you to put your money where your mouth is. I am open to bet all of you together any amount. Quote a mod as our witness and let's set the ball rolling.

The real Ogbologbo of Lagos.

THIEF HIMSELF

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by omowolewa: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Beat keh, are they fighting ni
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Beat Peter Obi In Lagos by PraizHim: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
The druggie

People's Were Forced To Attend Tinubu Campaign In Lagos / Peter Obi: See What Obidient Supporter Did To Ensure Peter Obi Wins Presidential / Peter Obi: Who Else Can Get This Kind Of Support