Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes (986 Views)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / 20 States Tinubu Is Certain To Win Come 2023 - Jumper524 / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by awosejo1955: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqFYniq7jIo

Amid permutations ahead of the 2023 general elections, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu is banking on his alliance with some outgoing northern governors to get votes in the region.

At the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos State on Saturday during a rally, Tinubu boasted that his alliance with the governors of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kwara, and Plateau will deliver for him the bulk of the votes he needs to outsmart his main opponents including Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP).

Tinubu’s statement comes five months after about 10 northern governors backed his candidacy at a keenly contested primary in June.

“Can you see the governors of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Kwara, and Plateau?” Tinubu asked a crowd of APC supporters decked up in party paraphernalia on Saturday.

“We won’t lose any of the states. We will govern this country together. They are here in Lagos to show their support for me,” he added in Yoruba.

The governor of Lagos from 1999 to 2007 also urged the party’s supporters to get their Permanent Voters Cards (PVCs) and vote for him at the February polls.

In attendance at the rally include APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila; Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his deputy, Obafemi Hamzat; amongst other APC stalwarts.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/26/i-wont-lose-kano-katsina-four-northern-states-tinubu-hopeful-of-bloc-votes/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Hiliah: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
The following are APC states no argument

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by PrinceOfLagos: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dreamer

Meanwhile in Lagos , see the faces of the market women and men that were forced to close shops and be at Tinubu campaign today or lose there shops

We've said it that no sane person will vote Tinubu in this Lagos. I thank President Muhammadu Buhari for the BVA introduction to our electoral system.. We will meet at the poll

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Workch: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol, are ATiku and Kwankwanso a joke to you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Other candidates are reaching out to voters, tinubu is hoping on Govs

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by sundayabuo47: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
God will never forgive those pushing this disaster to be President of Nigeria. A man suffering from alzheimer's disease. His supporters should vote with APV.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Honjoshy4u: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself mr evil BAT.
Nigerians will decide

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Keep on hoping,joy comes in the morning,but obi comes in 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by basiruauta0: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
My Fellow Nigerians, If We Really Really Want Nigeria To Move Forward To The Positive Change And Direction And We Really Want Better Nigeria In The Future We Must Reject Very Bad Leaders And Vote The Most Competent And Trustworthy Candidate Dr Peter Obi Who Has The Capacity To Delivered Good Governance That Would Benefit Every Single Nigerians��

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Workch: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hiliah:
The following are APC states no argument
They are also Fulani and Hausas states and two of their brothers are on the ballot strongly represented.
Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Keep dreaming. When you have to close markets and force people to come to your campaign? E go shock una.

We all sensible Nigerians are for Obi.

Like for Obi

Share for Tinubu and Atiku combined.

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Donwilson88: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is close to impossible

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by ComeHappy(f): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
And you had to force people to come attend your party?

Those pushing you are your real enemies.

Nigerians have left you and Atiku behind.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran from PDP primaries.
Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Tinubu won APC Primaries in a landslide despite President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman opposing him...

That's the same way he will flog other aspirants.

Like him or hate him but the guy is a thorough bred politician. He's a Grandmaster that can beat you in several different ways.

El Rufai, Akeredolu, Fayemi and Amosun ALL publicly opposed and made humiliating remarks. What was his response now and then? SILENCE. Question is how exactly did he make them all fall in line ?

How much money will you offer a Governor who got 250 million naira monthly for 8 good years in security votes PLUS other billions?

Obviously, BAT made them offers they couldn't refuse.

Mark my words, Nigeria wouldn't become USA overnight but either Atiku or Tinubu will fix long running issues like ASUU, National ID card etc.

Why ? Both men are ruthless and crafty. They are both named crooks but give either a chance. After all, The Saint failed woefully.

Nigeria needs a Leader who's a "rugged crook" not a Saint because at least 150 million behave like animals.

Tinubu can be a diplomat or warrior as the situation demands.

Peter Obi didn't face 1/1 trillion of challenges Tinubu faced before Obi ran from PDP primaries.
Keep crying

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
YoungDaNaval:
Keep crying
OSU cannot rule the ZOO

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Jumiahotheals: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu has told #atiku to step down for him to become the next president 2023.#APC and # PDP. Obidient #peter Obi our next President. Read The full details between #APC and #PDP https://ckk.ai/Stepdown.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by BigYash: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
I believe PD - APC will use APV to vote for him there..

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by kettykin: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
He still has hopes of winning plateau. Sometimes i love this man's sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Jumiahotheals: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu has told #atiku to step down for him to become the next president 2023.#APC and # PDP. Obidient #peter Obi our next President. Read The full details between #APC and #PDP https://ckk.ai/Stepdown

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by rolams(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Did he asked them get PVC or APV. APC?
Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by Ofunaofu: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Reality is beginning to set in

Out of all the northern states, Tinubu is now saying he will win only 5 state

I thought urchins said he will win all the northern states

Eyaaaah! Soon it will be no northern states

Defeat is already staring at the face of the Emilokan drug lord

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Lose Kano, Katsina, Four Northern States, Tinubu Hopeful Of Bloc Votes by techWriter1: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Lol, not politicians and Kwankwanso a wisecrack to you

(1) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience Today At INEC Office / We Need To Form An Alliance With LP / Apc/tinubu's Supporters, It's Not Yet Uhuru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.