Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man (2434 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. / Bobrisky Shows Off The Sumptuous Meal He Cooked For His Lover (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by bid4rich(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hello Nairalander,

I saw this on Facebook and I cannot help but burst into endless laughter. grin grin grin grin

Nairaland ladies, Oya come and defend your fellow lady Ooooo grin grin

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by illicit(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Bluntguy: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
No Nigerian lady cooks this way. The rubbish looks every inch Ghanaian.

11 Likes

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by bid4rich(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
It resembles two things to me

1. Love
2. Wickedness

I dont know which one

Moderator push to front page make vawulence start
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Moh247: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
cry

I will forgive her if her kpekus is as slimy and slipery as the expensive snail she wasted

If not war must happen in that house

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by doggedfighter(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:
cry

I will forgive her if her kpekus is as slimy and slipery as the expensive snail she wasted

Rubbish talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by OGwales(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
She said the shell are medicinal, helps to make the gbola harder
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by thatgirl504(f): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:
cry

Just like your sisters kpekus. Foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by ahnie: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Rubbish talk
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Probz(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

It does look more Ghanaian than Naij. but it doesn’t look bad.
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Zonefree(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Moh247:
cry

Your support for Tinubu don drain your senses finish embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Tee99(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
probably thought is the same way you add periwinkle to soup.

1 Like

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Channah1(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Variety is the spice of life.grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Nokio1: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
thatgirl504:
Just like your sisters kpekus. Foolish talk.
are u people living in the same compound
this one under dey wawulence every wia

1 Like

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Bintdawood(f): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

grin grin why are you laidis grin
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Bintdawood(f): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
snail soup naaa grin but wait oo.. Ar u sure this soup was prepared by a Nigerian girl? I don dey suspect one country laidat o undecided grin
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by KingMack(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
that's how Bayelsa prepares it.. especially their their unripe plantain porridge
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by jeromestarks: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is sacrifice. The husband must be amadioha.

1 Like

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by bid4rich(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
jeromestarks:
This is sacrifice. The husband must be amadioha.

human amadioha or spirit one

1 Like

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by jeromestarks: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
bid4rich:

human amadioha or spirit one
Spirit in human skin.
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by blaquebelle: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
There are some species similar to African snail that are eaten out of the shell. Like escargot, a French dish I think. But I doubt this one can work that way because the slime and dirt has to be washed thoroughly first. Anyway, I give her A for effort and intention grin
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Flora2Sweet: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Gosh who eat's snail's with its slimy spit's
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Mercury12(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2022
What type of play is this undecided
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Fahvvy: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2022
A wife and more has done it again grin...
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Oloki: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2022
OGwales:
She said the shell are medicinal, helps to make the gbola harder

She is definitely not a Nigerian. Or better still, tell us which part of nija she is from.
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Richy4(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2022
Anyone that proposed to banish whoever made this meal from the kitchen,I will support the motion cheesy
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Artiiclebeast: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Poor snail.

They could UnCloth them before giving them that black oily shower.

See as dem ruin the snails fine clothes.
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Sweetvie: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
What the heck grin grin
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by Nko1: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
You eat the shell too
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by LogicBomb8: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Were: I need snail soup
Akwaba babe: say no more
Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by KingBosco(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Chisos, what da Fúck is this?

Re: See The Snail Soup A Nigerian Lady Cooked For Her Man by emmabest2000(m): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Wife material Promax

But to be frankly honest with you guys
That is how Chinese prepare snails, though theirs are the very small small ones we called Okoso grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Manual Portable Grinder - Melon, Sesame Seed, Carrot, Ogbono Etc / AFFORDABLE SHOPPING STORE / What Is Your Favorite Eatery? Compare Sweet Sensation, Mama Cass And Mr. Biggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.