Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor (4047 Views)

Police Arrest Oyeyode Over Killing Of US-Based Professor, Richard Adeoriokin / If Nigeria Were A Business Entity, It Would've Been Sold To Pay Debt - Imumolen / BIAFRA: Us-based Lawyer Drag Nigeria's AGF, Malami To Debate Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Biafrannuke:
at least, you acknowledged he didnt make any point.

He made his point very clear and that was on exposing Igbo ethnic cleansing using the fog of war to which if they had succeeded in their Biafran quest would have laid the blame on the advancing Nigerian side.

To show how evil and wicked you igbos are , you dedicated men, resources and time that would've been better used in defending against northern invaders to start a genocide on the minorities whom you knew never wanted to be in the same region with you talk more of an independent Igbo dominated nation.

Their fears of being part of old eastern region were justified during the brief occupation of biafran troops .

This is similar to how the Sarduna was spot on about the Igbo question to which he paid the ultimate price..

Everyone who has been anti Igbo has been justified in their position owing to how they came to perceive the Igbo ambition and what they experienced from such misadventure.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Biafrannuke: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

He made his point very clear and that was on exposing Igbo ethnic cleansing using the fog of war to which if they had succeeded in their Biafran quest would have laid the blame on the advancing Nigerian side.

To show how evil and wicked you igbos are , you dedicated men, resources and time that would've been better used in defending against northern invaders to start a genocide on the minorities whom you knew never wanted to be in the same region with you talk more of an independent Igbo dominated nation.

Their fears of being part of old eastern region were justified during the brief occupation of biafran troops .

This is similar to how the Sarduna was spot on about the Igbo question to which he paid the ultimate price..

Everyone who has been anti Igbo has been justified in their position owing to how they came to perceive the Igbo ambition and what they experienced from such misadventure.
you do not know what a 'point' means, apparently.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Biafrannuke: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Difrent:

He also wrote a book...lay your hand on it....
The thread is not about a book but an interview.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
Biafrannuke:
you do not know what a 'point' means, apparently.

Then explain to me where the Prof did not provide points .

As I said, journalistic interviews are not academic reviews that require reputable references and dates but are rather cursory overviews presented to a lay reading audience.

The Prof is an academician of highest standing so I expect he would've done a thorough and verifiable research and being that he was interviewed by the New York Times, there are more than likely that he has a publication in the pipeline , a book deal or has already completed a researched and peer reviewed document regarding thie Igbo genocide of ethnic minorities in the Niger Delta.

Lest I remind you that this is a Professor we are talking about here.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Difrent: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Biafrannuke:
The thread is not about a book but an interview.

Funny Dude
Characteristic of the igboman to always deflect reality.....no wonder the igboman has made himself a laughing stock.

Okay

A hereby allege that igbos terrorised minority tribes in biafra during biafra war..... oya pretend it didn't happen because i didnt provide proof even when the proofs are all around you

grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Difrent:

Funny Dude
Characteristic of the igboman to always deflect reality.....no wonder the igboman has made himself a laughing stock.

Okay

A hereby allege that igbos terrorised minority tribes in biafra during biafra war..... oya pretend it didn't happen because i didnt provide proof even when the proofs are all around you

Even his moniker attest to the genocidal tendencies of an Igbo .

Biafran Nuke indeed.

He has probably spent his days day dreaming of nuking every other people in Nigeria so that they can inherit the radioactive waste land

Such is an OSU cretin

3 Likes

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Biafrannuke: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Difrent:

I hereby allege that igbos terrorised minority tribes in biafra during biafra war.....

better!
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by chrisxxx(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Biafrannuke:
you have no said anything. Just rambling as usual like the 'prof'
U will not hear anything because the train has moved.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Christistruth00: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
KwaraRat:

I have said it here severally that the Igbo needs to create a shrine for both Lugard and Gowon.

Lugard and the British for putting an end to the Arochukwu slave raiding and human sacrificing cult and for whom the Igbo was able to finally exist out of the darkness of Alaigbo into the light of civilization. Without Lugard and the British expedition, igbos will be no different than the cannibal tribes of Papau New Guinea.

As for Gowon, his insistence on continuing the war despite the original aim being to liberate the Niger Delta regions was to bring the Igbo back into Nigeria . This was both personal and also heavily influenced by Igbo lobbyist who had grown weary of an Igbo nation without the Niger Delta to leach on. Gowon saw Igbo reintegration as a checking mechanism to future Jihadist ambitions .

To further accelerate Igbo integration back to Nigerian society, Gowon secured a pledge not to expose atrocities committed by both biafran soldiers and overzealous northern Jihadist elements bent on revenge for the Igbo bloody coup.

It is for this reason many Igbo war criminals and Nigerian officers alike were never tried after the war.

This has however given the Igbo an excuse to whitewash his image as a hapless victim despite all the atrocities committed on defenseless civilians in the Niger Delta.

[b] For years after the war, the Igbo has dominated the literature on revisiting the war he lost. This is unusual as the vanquished are not usually in the position to dominate the narrative but given Gowon's secret oath he pledged from his war cabinet and officers , we have hardly had a comprehensive and detailed report on the atrocities committed by Biafran rogue soldiers on the civilian populace. But instead we have been inundated with half truths and blatant lies from the likes of Chinue Achebe who was too cowardly to release his own lies when alive for fear of having himself and his book (There was a Country) totally dissmissd. Later on Marxist idiots like Chiamanda and a host of other Igbo Marxist have continued on this path of Igbo hapless victimhood without caring to even consider the elephant in the room - the minorities of the Niger Delta whom they have never given one single sentence in all their hogwash literature on the war. Then came IPOB to reinforce the lies on a wide scale that has now taking root as fact among the igbo populace who now see the ND as theirs to liberate and occupy. [/b]

Truly , I can say now that there are no hapless victims or innocent ones among the Igbo if they still insist on this madness of including the ND into their future tribal ambitions.

They should rather begin to explore annexing the adjourning middle belt areas of Benue and Kogi because we have grown tired in telling these cretins to back off from the ND

Jesus Christ used Lord Lugard to deliver the SE from bondage

Yet IPOB curse him from Morning till night

Do you know that it was Lord Lugard who founded and Built Enugu And Umuahia apart

From being all that stood between the Igbo Nation and the Slave Trade ?

Lord Lurgard fought Wars to end Completely the Slavery Of Igbos

Yet IPOB Curse the man from Morning to Night

and it was because of the same Lord Lugard that they were not Shipped off to Brazil as Slaves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Christistruth00:

Jesus Christ used Lord Lugard to deliver the SE from bondage

Yet IPOB curse him from Morning till night

Do you know that it was Lord Lugard who founded and Built Enugu And Umuahia apart

From being all that stood between the Igbo Nation and the Slave Trade ?

Lord Lurgard fought Wars to end Completely the Slavery Of Igbos

Yet IPOB Curse the man from Morning to Night

and it was because of the same Lord Lugard that they were not Shipped off to Brazil as Slaves

Going further, the Osus who were sacrificial material on stand by where the first to convert enmass to Christianity and from there assimilate western cultures.

It was the Osu (the rejected stone) that became the saving grace for the Igbo as he not only embraced Christ first but also western education and were the first to follow the Europeans out of Alaigbo across Nigeria.

Everywhere you find a European in Nigeria, you will find an OSU by his side either as Potter , houseboy , cook or his clerk. From this direct apprenticeship under the European, the OSU went back home to setup missionaries and schools and opened the Igbo to a whole new world waiting out there than the dark enclaves of their blood lusting Hobessian statehood.

But like the European, the OSU has not gotten the gratitude he deserves but is still vehemently discriminated against by his own people

It seems those who choose to help the Igbo end up being despised by the same Igbo and its thus safe to say having an Igbo as an enemy is better than wanting to make one your friend through the act of selfless good deeds.

They are a despicable people of ingrates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Conrod
Gidgiddy
Emergination
Alexbells
And other Zionist tools not worth mentioning , I know you have seen this topic, read the OP and glanced at some replies.

Why did you not comment ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Christistruth00: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2022
Gidgiddy
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by gaddafe(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Idiko1:

What type of evidence would have come from the skewed memory of cowardly Samuel Ogbemudia?

If you claim Ogbemudia is skewed, is it Ojukwu that is straight? Don't be foolish, it is this mentality of yours that make it seems the Igbos were the only victims in the Biafra war. How many people do you think have the energy to start arguing with you back and forth. If you say his memory is skewed, come with hard facts to disprove what he said.

3 Likes

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Lanretoye(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
This people should kindly forget this issue of Biafra ooo. This table they're shaking will fall ooo.

Nigeria is too dicey for discussion of anything Biafra war.
atleast till obi loses in February before u continue .
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Okoro bingos have been avoiding this thread .

Why?

Because it totally demolishes the hapless victim narrative and also exposes the Igbo as heartless and wicked genocidal maniacs who wanted to cleanse the annexed ND of its inhabitants and indigenes to make room for their flat head population

Fejoku what do your OSU ass have to say here?

2 Likes

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Fejoku: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2022
KwaraRat:
Okoro bingos have been avoiding this thread .

Why?

Because it totally demolishes the hapless victim narrative and also exposes the Igbo as heartless and wicked genocidal maniacs who wanted to cleanse the annexed ND of its inhabitants and indigenes to make room for their flat head population

Fejoku what do your OSU ass have to say here?
I'll be insulting myself to respond to the invite of rude and mad prick.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Fejoku:

I'll be insulting myself to respond to the invite of rude and mad prick.

Now that you are here, can you at least tell us why you Igbos went about killing hapless minorities in the annexed Niger Delta ?

1 Like

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Fejoku: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
KwaraRat:

Now that you are here, can you at least tell us why you Igbos went about killing hapless minorities in the annexed Niger Delta ?

I won't entertain a rude, crude and hateful oaf. If you open a thread without showing any insult to me, I'll walk in and trash you like I always do.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fejoku:

I won't entertain a rude, crude and hateful oaf. If you open a thread without showing any insult to me, I'll walk in and trash you like I always do.

Why were your Igbo grand parents going about killing and raping my people ?

Answer me you cursed and dammed OSU slave of Judas

1 Like

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Biafrannuke:
I scanned the interview if i could see a mention of specific incidence of attack or massacre of minorities by Biafran forces with date and didnt see one. It is therefore safe to conclude the interview is a re-echo of the age long government sponsored conspiracy theory. The loafer that calls himself a professor even had to blame Biafra for the pogrom against the minorities in the north.

Human being is a rational being that can only be intellectually turned on by evidence such as the bombing of hospital by federal forces in itu present Akwa ibom, massacre in Asaba by federal forces etc

Nigerians are not normal people. Give it five years, IPOB will be accused of being behind Odi massacre and some Biafran haters will actually give it a serious thought.
As in, Nigerians are just brilliant book wise. but when it comes to critical thinking they have nothing to offer. many of the things they accuse the Igbos of are just based on pure hate. after they complained to the British about a phantom Igbo domination, they checked and found none existed. In 1957, the British Government appointed the Commission on Minority Groups in. Nigeria (known after its Chairman as the “Willink Commission”) with the mandate “(1) To. ascertain the facts about the fears of minorities in any part of Nigeria and to propose means.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Superwave16320: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
How is the rubbish your Igbo deluded father dropped related to the cursed Igbo that slaughtered the minorities in the Biafra war or are you brain dead or what ?

PrinceOfLagos:
It's pretty clearer now that the Igbos wanted a better Nigeria for all but the corrupt elements in government were so against that back in the days

2 Likes

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
As in, Nigerians are just brilliant book wise. but when it comes to critical thinking they have nothing to offer. many of the things they accuse the Igbos of are just based on pure hate. after they complained to the British about a phantom Igbo domination, they checked and found none existed. In 1957, the British Government appointed the Commission on Minority Groups in. Nigeria (known after its Chairman as the “Willink Commission”) with the mandate “(1) To. ascertain the facts about the fears of minorities in any part of Nigeria and to propose means.

Where there any attempts at any time by representatives of the so-called minorities seeking a plebiscite for the creation of a separate region to be carved out of the old eastern region ?

Did these same minorities not later take their demands to the federal parliament after being rebuffed by the Igbo majority at Enugu ?

Did Azikiwe not warn Igbo MPs in Enugu to do all they could to forestall the minorities from leaving stating further that the region will be the poorest if this was allowed ?

Why did Western Cameroon leave Nigeria ?

Why did Ojukwu alongside Igbo officers attached to Ejoor chase him out as military governor of mid West and later declared the region independent and then imposed an Igbo officer not from mud west as the interim HoS? Who did he consult on this misadventure before declaring Mid West an independent nation and named it Republic of Benin?

Can you answer these pertinent questions for me ?

2 Likes

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Duru1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
christistruth01:
angry

Ojukwu's Biafran Soldiers not only Massacred Civilians they went further and Butchered their Corpses for Meat
The practice of Butchering People for meat was not Started by IPOB

Eastern Non Igbos were Victims of Ethnic Cleansing by the Biafran Soldiers

Read the article below

https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.afraf.a097919

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/the-unknown-victims-ethnic-minorities-1967-1970/

https://m.facebook.com/naijainfoman/posts/1139807712715827

Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By alabo abiye Akkio-abbey

As a Rivers man who saw the events of 1967-1970 and who was old enough to understand them, this protest in Port Harcourt is a slap on true Rivers indigenes. and the memory of ALL the Rivers men and women who were slaughtered in the pogroms and ethnic cleansing committed during the civil war by the Biafran Army.
Let us remind ourselves of the TRUE facts and REAL reasons behind the secession and subsequent civil war. Ojukwu and his cohorts decided to secede from Nigeria because Gowon broke up the regions and created Rivers State among the 12 states he created. Remember the Aburi accord? Article 4 of that accord had to do with the breaking up of the regions. On the 27th of May, 1967, Gowon broke up the Regions, from the then Eastern Region and carved out Rivers, South-Eastern and East-Central states. 3 days later on 30th May, 1967 Ojukwu seceded citing the Aburi accord. ON ABURI WE STAND!! The rallying war cry of the day. How anyone who calls himself/herself a Rivers indigene support tacitly or otherwise the so-called Biafra cause when Biafra seceeded just because Rivers State was created and the Rivers people for once had a right to self rule?
In the quest for a sovereign country did the Igbo majority seek, discuss with or solicit the support of the minorities in the Oil Rivers and South-East?? Where is Biafra? How do you seek for a country which was susequently named Biafra WITHOUT involving the indigenous people of Biafra? Isn't that supreme arrogance or maybe they were not included because they were meant to be wiped out later. Events proved the latter to be true.
Late Chief (Dr.) Nabo Graham-Douglas who was the Attorney General of the Eastern Region was sent on compulsory leave and exiled to his home town Abonnema with orders for him to be executed. Fortunately the plans leaked and he miraculously escaped. He didn't draw the Articles of secession and only heard about Biafra from the BBC journalists who came to interview him in Abonnema.
He was one of the lucky ones.
The ethnic cleansing began in earnest. Our intelligentsia; top civil servants, technocrats and other able bodied men and women were rounded up and summarily executed in Enugu, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia, Degema, Buguma, Bakana, to mention but a few towns/cities. In Port Harcourt, Rainbow town and Igritta, became killing fields. the bones of those victims still lie there
These atrocities were committed by the Biafran Army, against people who were supposed to be fighting the same cause with them.
In a bid to wipe out the minority tribes, our towns and villages were evacuated, our men put to slave labour and later on shot (reminiscent of Nazi Germany), our women taken as sex slaves, young boys shared the same fate as the men. Bakana, Bille, Abonnema were all forcefully evacuated.
Finally, when the Nigerian Army counter attacked and liberated Port Harcourt, the retreating Biafran Army, burnt Kingsway (now Supabod building), [b]Nabo Graham-Douglas's law library (which was the best Law library in the whole of West Africa) [/b]and other land marks in the Garden city. Of what military significance were these acts??
I don't blame the misguided ill-informed people for trampling on the graves of those who were murdered by the Biafran Army, by protesting in Port Harcourt. I blame Gowon for forbidding accounts of the war being published after the war, but more importantly for not trying war criminals (like Col Ojeh of Degema) within the Biafran Army and holding them accountable for their inhuman and murderous actions during the war. 70 years after World War 2, we are still reminded on a daily basis the atrocities that the Nazi's committed. If Gowon had done what he was morally and duty bound to do, this matter of Biafra would have been put to rest once and for all.
By the way, in May 1968, my uncle (my mother's younger brother) was shot in his Warri street residence in Port Harcourt, his corpse butchered, his flesh sold as Biafra meat in Mile 1 market.

That same day the Nigerian Army opened up and started shelling Port Harcourt, which was ultimately liberated
Are those protesting and the other supporters of "Biafra" aware of these facts??
The war has been over these past 45 years, we are forging on as a country, setting aside our ethnocentric issues. That Ex-Biafrans have been assimilated into all spheres of our society (as they should), without any punishment meted out to the war criminals among them, doesn't give anyone the right to re-write history or bring these painful memories back.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

There are large numbers of ill-educated goons on nairaland. I guess the Biafra/Nigeria should constitute a curriculum in Nigerian school system. The bolded in red speaks volume about the level of intellect reserved to the author of above crap and moronic dingbats who seemed to fall into a moment of ecstasy about the rubbish. If this jackass has any brain cell intact, he/she would have given a definite date for the day of the so-called atrocity on Warri Street and market activity at Mile 1. This goofy dude does not have monopoly on historical facts.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Duru1:

There are large numbers of ill-educated goons on nairaland. I guess the Biafra/Nigeria should constitute a curriculum in Nigerian school system. The bolded in red speaks volume about the level of intellect reserved to the author of above crap and moronic dingbats who seemed to fall into a moment of ecstasy about the rubbish. If this jackass has any brain cell intact, he/she would have given a definite date for the day of the so-called atrocity on Warri street and market activity at Mile 1. This goofy dude does not have monopoly on historic facts.

At the end you said nothing.

You can deny as much as you want but there are tonnes of evidence and witnesses to your atrocities.

Your plan was to genocide us off our lands and take possession of it and all resources on it.

But God pass una.

2 Likes

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Duru1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
gaddafe:

If you claim Ogbemudia is skewed, is it Ojukwu that is straight? Don't be foolish, it is this mentality of yours that make it seems the Igbos were the only victims in the Biafra war. How many people do you think have the energy to start arguing with you back and forth. If you say his memory is skewed, come with hard facts to disprove what he said.

The same Samuel Ogbemudia who ran from Kaduna, passed his father's compound, to Onicha to seek refuge merely on the sighting of one drunken Lt. Suka Dimka in a Gas (Petrol) station in Kaduna now has all the facts. Nigeria has serious case of idiocy.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Duru1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
KwaraRat:

At the end you said nothing.

You can deny as much as you want but there are tonnes of evidence and witnesses to your atrocities.

Your plan was to genocide us off our lands and take possession of it and all resources on it.

But God pass una.

Shut up your putrid mouth. I guess if you would be able to recognize factual facts when your brain cells are wired for fake news. A historical fact or recorded event without discretionary date is a mere silly pontification.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Duru1:

Shut up your putrid mouth. I guess if you would be able to recognize factual facts when your brain cells are wired for fake news. A historical fact or recorded event without discretionary date is a mere silly pontification.

If they present you with dates now you will say its not enough without an impartial witness in the form of a European missionary .

Get out from here , you liars

1 Like

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Imsoblessed: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
My aunt hates the Igbo with an undiscribable passion because of her experience during the war.I remember my friend,who is well older than myself, telling me how his own father was killed by the Biafran soldiers.It is only a foolish son of the south south that will say he wants Biafra.They will soon say there is nothing like the south south.
KwaraRat:

You were never expected to accept any contrary narrative that exposed your war crimes and mistreatment of the minorities on not just the old eastern region but also in the then neutral mid west region.

You can continue to lie to yourselves that your invading orcs where civil but there are people alive today who hold very vivid personal memories of the atrocities of your Igbo soldiers on the minority people.

You wonder why the ND has no love for you. Maybe if you did a honest review of your actions and tendered an unreserved apology this would not be the case but instead you dismiss their own narrations as Nigerian govt war propaganda.

You see nobody needs to write books on the biafran war other than you who needed to twist the real motives of the senseless war and to whitewash your dastardly acts.

The minorities in the old eastern and mid western region are however seeing reason now than ever to document their experience so as to warn the current and future generation from letting their guard down with the Igbo.

You will never change nor relent nor repent of your quest to annex the Niger Delta entirely into your lame Igbo empire .

1 Like

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by KwaraRat: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Duru1:

The same Samuel Ogbemudia who ran from Kaduna, passed his father's compound, to Onicha to seek refuge merely on the sighting of one drunken Lt. Suka Dimka in a Gas (Petrol) station in Kaduna now has all the facts. Nigeria has serious case of idiocy.

Liar .

When did Ogbemudia ever seek refuge in Igbo land ?

The event you are narrating involved him being chased from Kadunna down to Owo town when he ditched his car and fled into the bush from Dimka and his drunken squad.

Stop lying

Osu

1 Like

Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Duru1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
KwaraRat:

If they present you with dates now you will say its not enough without an impartial witness in the form of a European missionary .

Get out from here , you liars

A reporting of historical facts without dates is like talking Thiefinubu without Lagos State. Can you imagine what a diss in talking Thiefinubu with Iragbaji, Osun State instead of Lagos State. I have little use for European Missionary as I do for the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Minorities In Nigeria Were Greatest Victims Of Biafra- US Based Professor by Duru1(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
KwaraRat:

Liar .

When did Ogbemudia ever seek refuge in Igbo land ?

The event you are narrating involved him being chased from Kadunna down to Owo town when he ditched his car and fled into the bush from Dimka and his drunken squad.

Stop lying

Osu

Abobaku, it appears you are punching above your intellectual class. You need to read deep and in between lines to be enlightened. It appears everything about you is half filled. Half education is worse than poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Innocent Young Man Stoned To Death In Jos (photo) / BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Will Atiku Get the Boot Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.