Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature (2269 Views)

Almost Every Phone Has This Feature, But Most People Don't Know What It Does / 10 Annoying Things People Do In A Whatsapp Group / 8 Annoying Phone Habits Everyone Must Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature by DualCore1: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
I personally hate the way the broadcast feature is used in Nigeria and detest broadcasts as they cause distractions (same goes for BBM groups).

Here's a way I think one can curb the BBM broadcast menace and become less annoying.

Send a broadcast message to all your contacts with an opt-in message.
Example
"Hello, would you like to be receiving broadcast messages from me?"

For those that say NO, create a group on your BBM called "No Broadcasts" and fix them there. When making your broadcasts, avoid that group.
Re: Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature by dragnet: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
Dual Core:

I personally hate the way the broadcast feature is used in Nigeria and detest broadcasts as they cause distractions (same goes for BBM groups).

Here's a way I think one can curb the BBM broadcast menace and become less annoying.

Send a broadcast message to all your contacts with an opt-in message.
Example
"Hello, would you like to be receiving broadcast messages from me?"

For those that say NO, create a group on your BBM called "No Broadcasts" and fix them there. When making your broadcasts, avoid that group.

mMm. . . .still seriously thinking of how that one concern me tongue tongue tongue . . .
Better go back to una bbm and preach the gospel there
Re: Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature by aieromon(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
Ha Ha Ha.
No comment.
Re: Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature by Sundayademola(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
What is up on that
Re: Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature by Sonix: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
>>DOWNLOAD<< free mobile satallite tv beta edition both for s40 and symbian phones_
Re: Blackberry Broadcast Message: How To Be Less Annoying With This Feature by cardoso111(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2011
Sonix,send the link to download the tv software to me cieba777@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy Alpha / Neatly Used Iphone 5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.