Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu (26018 Views)

Atiku Not In US: Nigerian Embassy / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Islie: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, has said he is “running” to unify the country and make life better for Nigerians.

Atiku, who spoke through his media aide, Paul Ibe, was reacting to a statement made by the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, at a meeting with niger Delta monarchs in Delta State on Friday.

Ibe told Saturday Sun that the former vice president is “running” to recover what has allegedly been run down by the APC led federal government in the last seven years.

According to him, “he is not running to perjury. He is not running to forgery. He is not running to drug trafficking and money laundering. He is not running to a past that is unknown.

“He is running to make life better for Nigerians. He is running to give back to the society. He is running to use his experience to recover Nigeria. He is running to restructure Nigeria. He is running to unify the country that has been divided by seven years of an incompetent and clueless APC administration that was foisted on Nigerians by people like Tinubu.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-to-tinubu-im-running-to-make-life-better-for-nigerians/

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
I respect Alhaji Atiku so much but it's the turn of the south and Peter Obi is our choice

459 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
You have run
You have walked
You have crawled

The Dike Di Ora Nma of Ebonyi state said we Nigerians should tell you to go and sit down already.

318 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You have run
You have walked
You have crawled

Same thing I was telling Thiefnibu in his Not So Impressive campaign today in Lagos

236 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Same thing I was telling Thiefnibu in his Not So Impressive campaign today in Lagos
Stop telling anyone anything.

When are you going to upload the receipt of your payment of 46k to Labour Party. I mean the one showing the beneciary name and account?

290 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Ussycool: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
ATIKU is not as abusive as TINUBU

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by ComeHappy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
I wonder why Tinubu throws abuse around anyhow

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Abfinest007(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
I
Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by ican2020: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Atiku you can run 10,000 meters we don’t care cause no Fulani will replace Fulani

The last time I checked, Fulani’s contribution to Nigeria is highly insignificant to warrant another Fulani to occupy that office

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Running to Dubai.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Bulama1234: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Every Business owner or aspiring business owners should be campaigning for Atiku to be President as Atiku is all about economic development and prosperity. Businesses will grow, people will be rich.

If you doubt go read his manifesto and hold him accountable. #AtikuOkowa2023 #AtikuOrganizingForAction

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Righthussle: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
You like running That's why you are always running. In 2015 you ran against Buhari for APC ticket, nothing come out. You ran against him again in 2019, again nothing come out. What did you do after the huge defeat, you ran to Dubai. You like running.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Slawomirr: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Obi we know

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Bayyajidda(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
We ain't interested in any of you both. It's an open secret that one of you the 'internation babban barawo' is running to loot away the treasury of Nigeria. And the other, the international druggie and drug baron, is running to be immune against arrests whilst trafficking drugs.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by AliyuMahdi9: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hahahahahahaha

Nwoke Bumshots talking to The Drug Baron

Hahahahahahaha

2 criminals

Babablulu lulu blululu

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Felabrity: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu don't have anything to campaign with

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Kingluqman(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Both of you Na were!!!

Who cares

Mo ma dibo mi fun Obi

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by LilyColin(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
The lifeless old klepto got nothing upstairs. Always talking like a tout.

God forbid another lifeless ancestor in Aso Rock insha Allah Amin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Ozzera7: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
EscoBAT on the beat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by MoneySEASON: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
Death to urchins and their boss grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dubai will be atiku's aso rock.
France hospital will be tinubu's government house.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Oddfinder01: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another banggggerr
APV+APC=PVC

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by eziemich: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
ComeHappy:
I wonder why Tinubu throws abuse around anyhow
He's fighting dirty.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by emmanuel596(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go get your APV

Druggie daddy bat

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by wales4real(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kpele Mr "our turn"....Sorry
PrinceOfLagos:
I respect Atiku so much but it's the turn of the south and Peter Obi is our choice
Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Benitoh: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Two ancestors disgracing and embarrassing Nigerians.

Peter obi is our next president insha allah.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Traplord09: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinuubff people are still running back with the photo of people who have been going through the country and see what happens with PDP.

PDP..., ...,.... .., have no were to run...
Kill is inbuilt in there bloodline...

When u say I can run the country ..
It like sell the country and everythin in it and everyone become slave..

Eg....... Southwest and north...

All easth no there business not vote

Go ask...

If not for greed Igbo people...
Ur Igbo land like a market place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Give it to d useless drug lord hot hot

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by mbahdi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Give it to d useless drug lord hot hot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Chinjo2: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
We know the person running for Drug trafficking.

Meanwhile,
Him: Do you love me?

Crowd: Yes

Him: If you love me go and collect your APC/APC and vote for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Not Running For Drug Trafficking & Money Laundering - Aide Slams Tinubu by Houseofglam7(f): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce / #Our5k: Nigerian Youths Demand Fulfillment Of Campaign Promises On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.