Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Rodent Killer Please Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rodent Killer Please Help (926 Views)

My Dog And Rodent (okete) / What Will You Call This Rodent / Baby Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rodent Killer Please Help by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
please how do i get rid of rat and cockroach in my house.
rat has been tormenting my house for some months now. i have use this commado rat poision but noting happen i also use one other one but still to no avail.
please recommend any rodent killer for me.
Thanks
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by duduade: 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Where are you located
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by yomi007k(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
1.For Rats-get rat gum. Study the paths the walk on and place it there. Be patient for it may take few days or week to get them all.

2. For cockroaches- identify their location or hide out and spray insecticides there daily for like 3 to 5 days.
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by lilvicky68(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
For the rat you need to locate their entry and exit point so that you can block it before eliminating the ones at home.

For the cockroaches, insecticide, slippersticide and broomiside can be used.

2 Likes

Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
duduade:
Where are you located
benin
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by nifemi25(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
The country is hard. Leave them. They are also searching for what to see. Those rodents are also feeling the hardship
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
You get food plenty for house that is why.
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by senatorken01(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
INCREDIBLEGUY:
please how do i get rid of rat and cockroach in my house.
rat has been tormenting my house for some months now. i have use this commado rat poision but noting happen i also use one other one but still to no avail.
please recommend any rodent killer for me.
Thanks
Go and buy rodenticide, it's a small green papers satchet just like commando but this one wrapper is green. And for the cockroaches, get green leaf powder bait. I will snap it later for you. To see how it look like
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by INCREDIBLEGUY: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
senatorken01:

Go and buy rodenticide, it's a small green papers satchet just like commando but this one wrapper is green. And for the cockroaches, get green leaf powder bait. I will snap it later for you. To see how it look like
Bro grean leaf is not working again. i wount lie to you. i bought green leaf early november but it did not work. i went to another market to buy from a seller. he told me that there is fake one in the market now. i bought another insecticides from him but still didnt work.
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by windvane(m): 4:11am On Nov 27, 2022
INCREDIBLEGUY:

Bro grean leaf is not working again. i wount lie to you. i bought green leaf early november but it did not work. i went to another market to buy from a seller. he told me that there is fake one in the market now. i bought another insecticides from him but still didnt work.
i once had same problem with rats and cockroaches,i use gum,poison,kill and dry,na lie,they will not eat it and will avoid the gum even when I put food to attract them,I saw one funny rat poison ad on IG,it was sold for 1k,I even bought 3 cus the advert was very funny.bro I did not even use half of the first sachet,within 3 days they were all dead!!If u have anyone that can help collect in Lagos,I can give it to u.

Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by INCREDIBLEGUY: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2022
choiiii lAgos is far from my place. but i think i will have to show this pix to people in edo here.
i just hope they will have it.
all this rat don too many for house.
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by windvane(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2022
INCREDIBLEGUY:
choiiii lAgos is far from my place. but i think i will have to show this pix to people in edo here.
i just hope they will have it.
all this rat don too many for house.
the only problem you will have when you use this is that those rats will not die where u will see them,they will hide somewhere and die but the smell will make you look for them cus the smell go bad o..very active substance
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by Dollyp300: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2023
windvane:
i once had same problem with rats and cockroaches,i use gum,poison,kill and dry,na lie,they will not eat it and will avoid the gum even when I put food to attract them,I saw one funny rat poison ad on IG,it was sold for 1k,I even bought 3 cus the advert was very funny.bro I did not even use half of the first sachet,within 3 days they were all dead!!If u have anyone that can help collect in Lagos,I can give it to u.
Please I hαvє same problem , I don’t know if the rat poison is still available and if I can get it . I’m in Lagos , would really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Rodent Killer Please Help by windvane(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dollyp300:

Please I hαvє same problem , I don’t know if the rat poison is still available and if I can get it . I’m in Lagos , would really appreciate. Thanks
you can chat me on 08034622738

(1) (Reply)

Solid Adult Female Boerboel For Sale In Ibadan / Female Cane Corso Puppy For Sale. / 4month Old Bullmastiffs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.