Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) (48887 Views)

Abawulor Moses Omenka: Fake Doctor Apprehended In Ogun State / Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Police Arrest Fake Medical Doctor Akpoviri Vincent Jimmy Aka Dr. Charles Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by BubblingB(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
What does it take to become a qualify medical doctor?It may be he doesn't have a licensed to practice his profession or he is not registered with Lagos state government.We know how Lagos state government will pull down billboards that is not registered with LASAA.We also know how Lagos state local government will go about closing business premises that is not registered with them.Multiple taxation.

Modify;I am not in favour of his illegal activities.What I am stating was that,it could be he actually studied medicine but didn't registered to be legally accepted by the government.

The story is not complete without his own part.
Also, poor journalism or were they not allowed to interrogate hom but could snap him

1 Like

Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by Agugbadin: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
His name and tribe please.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Very heartless being...they are always ready to waste lives because of money cry

Anyways, we all know his region and tribe lipsrsealed

I find it hard to understand how a "lady " can be this tribalistic.

You need to travel and see d world ,above your own "regional/tribal " pespective
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by nobilie: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
There are medical students who didnt graduate as med docs working as docs with forged license. In most villages, u'll see chemist(that has sold drugs for sometime) performing appendectomy or what is it called?
We have more cases of nurses working as docs in private hospitals. There experience is in the number of deaths they cause.
God help us
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Rubbish, why hiding his face?
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
benjackugo:
The police in Lagos state have apprehended a fake medical doctor, IGBERETV reports.

The spokesperson of the state police command, SP Benjamin Hundeyin, disclosed this on Twitter.

Posting the photo of the fake medical doctor, Hundeyin wrote;

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1596510666877190144?t=W3lcuXtEMyo_IxQmYwcd0A&s=19
grin grin grin grin grin grin work know dey
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by BanyXchi: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
chigator2:

All these dirty Yoruba women of bleached destiny can truly speak unintelligently.

Try to be more useful and stop being focused on those ahead of you. Jealousy doesn't move a morsel, ask Awolowo whenever you meet him.

Osu heathen somewhere from Abia talking about dirty, those dirty smelly primates you call women are what? Or you think we've not lived in the east? That man Awolowo was greater than whatever has come out from your blighted yEast. Get ready to commit suicide when Bola Ahmed Tinubu is announced as your next president. Can't wait to separate from your kind. The damnable British jungle must disintegrate.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by chigator2: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu heathen somewhere from Abia talking about dirty, those dirty smelly primates you call women are what? Or you think we've not lived in the east? That man Awolowo was greater than whatever has come out from your blighted yEast. Get ready to commit suicide when Bola Ahmed Tinubu is announced as your next president. Can't wait to separate from your kind. The damnable British jungle must disintegrate.

Please enter street and see your rainbow colored mothers. Yoruba women are ewwww personified. It's either they are too dark and shaped like amoeba or their are fair with black knuckles and red in complexion.

Just disgusting. Is Olosho not derived from Yoruba culture to show you how loose and dirty your women are just like their wrapper. I read that yoruba women washing their wrappers in Lagos lagoon killed all the fishes there.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by BanyXchi: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:

Please enter street and see your rainbow colored mothers. Yoruba women are ewwww personified. It's either they are too dark and shaped like amoeba or their are fair with black knuckles and red in complexion.

Just disgusting. Is Olosho not derived from Yoruba culture to show you how loose and dirty your women are just like their wrapper. I read that yoruba women washing their wrappers in Lagos lagoon killed all the fishes there.
not a Osu miscreant like you talking about rainbow colour grin, I'm sure you're one of those 'Drug-dealing developers' somewhere in SE Asia and you haven't been to your blighted yEast in years, those akpu-smelling Osu dogs you call women bleach more than anyone else, majority are dark, overbloated, masculine hairy-like bush apes.

Imagine how low your IQ is to think olosho is part of a culture because they have a name of it. Everyone knows your women are the greatest degenerates in this part of the world. I will never let my dog touch those HIV infested loose filths you call women, go anywhere around the country, and other west Africa countries and see who dominates the brothels. There were fishes in our lagoon until we opened our borders and let in the Yeebos. Like I said, as long as this British jungle exist, your next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, get ready to commit suicide.

Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by chigator2: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:
not a Osu miscreant like you talking about rainbow colour grin, I'm sure you're one of those 'Drug-dealing developers' somewhere in SE Asia and you haven't been to your blighted yEast in years, those akpu-smelling Osu dogs you call women bleach more than anyone else, majority are dark, overbloated, masculine hairy-like bush apes.

Imagine how low your IQ is to think olosho is part of a culture because they have a name of it. Everyone knows your women are the greatest degenerates in this part of the world. I will never let my dog touch those HIV infested loose filths you call women, go anywhere around the country, and other west Africa countries and see who dominates the brothels. There were fishes in our lagoon until we opened our borders and let in the Yeebos. Like I said, as long as this British jungle exist, your next president is Bola Ahmed Tinubu, get ready to commit suicide.

Please since the advent of beauty pageant or any event that appreciate women's beauty, please name one woman from South West that has been considered beautiful by any judge. grin grin

We have names from South South, we have names from South East but lo and behold the wack, wowo and stinky women from South West have hidden their ugly selves in shame.

No wonder it has become the norm for affluent men all over the country to spice up their genealogy with Igbo women, they even brag about it. Who brags about a Yoruba wife over here in Igbo land, then you be a poor sh

It's pure fact. Yoruba Women including your mum and sisters are despicably ugly, that is why I understand whenever you guys are defensive on this topic.
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by chigator2: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
BanyXchi:

About Igbos coming to Lagos, do you know why Azikiwe could battle for power with Awolowo in Lagos, because we were part of those who built that city.

Way before your father relocated from the slums of South West, way before your sick mentor Tinubu moved over from Irabiji to Lagos, Igbos have always been movers and shakers in Lagos.

We left all our achievements during the civil war for you clowns. You expropriated our wealth but now we are back and it's just like we never left. Buying back our place and even more with hard currency from you lazy accursed folks. grin cheesy
Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by BanyXchi: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:

The truth hits hard but Afonjas are known to be belligerent idiots. That is why Abiola fooled himself to the grave, and your BATstards will soon follow suit.

Name the Yoruba woman you said won a pageant. And in Yoruba usual fashion, if you can't beat them, accuse them.

Your women are ugly automatically translates to Igbo women sleeping with directors.
You guys being unambitious work slaves immediately translates to wealthy Igbos being criminals and ritualists. At least we are not the people who have a US federal ex-convict scammer as a sitting governor. Criminal souls

Your women are ugly and wack please learn to live with it.
Your inferiority complex are so deep that the first thing you cursed souls do is projections. Which truth abeg? Abiola is greater than whatever has come out from your landlocked shithole,at least he fought for his rights unlike the big headed coward military clown that ran to Abidjan. BAT is your next president, there's nothing you can do to stop it Osu, your kind will only rule yourselves when you get biafra, you can never be president to a country where Yorubas are.

A Yoruba woman was the first to win beautiy pageant in the country you can search it up yourself, they've been representing and winning across the world. Imagine how dull you are to even think of beauty pageants in a shithole country like Zoogeria.

No oh Omo nna, your fugly masculine ape-like women sleep with directors is not a secret thing na. Everyone knows that, and even with that na SS minority women dey win am pass. Unambitious work slaves but they control almost everything in the country while to your kind, drug dealing is hardwork. How are you people hardworking? An Osu like you calling others criminals? Lol show me a Igbo business man that's not into crime and I'll show you a pig that can fly. You're ambitious but your region still remains a shithole while you shameless clowns have to flee to other regions and call yourselves developers. What have your hardwork gotten y'all to apart from jails across the world. The only criminal souls are the cursed bastards that commits crimes everywhere around the world. Your own brother literally wrote a whole article on it.
https://www.thecable.ng/igbo-crime-culture/amp

Those trans you call women are fugly and your projections will never change the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fake Medical Doctor Apprehended In Lagos (Photo) by BanyXchi: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
chigator2:

The only thing we move is drugs you say, but your lord and savior Tinubu is convicted drug felon in the US again. You guy are just a bunch of criminals that bring the most international disrepute to your zoo nation. Look at ramon hushpuppi, born and bred yoruba living like his brothers before him.

Incase you missed it, Abiola was wealthy from drug proceeds too, research along those lines and you would see how deep Yoruba elite is mixed with drugs business.
Talk about late kashamu buruji another 'reputable' omo ale Yoruba politician caught doubling as a ig time drug dealer with his brother. You guys are fucking stinking.

Please do well to add one single prominent Igbo politician or business man that has been fingered in drug trade.

In Rituals and occult that you attribute to Yoruba, we have seen cases of your pastors, title men like Rahman Adedoyin and co, even a lagos legislator caught naked in the market square while performing rituals.
You guys are a shame to the world.
no be only drugs oh, The biggest crimes in and out the country are committed by your kind. We will continue to curse Gowon for not allowing your kind to go back then, literally 99% of the crimes committed across the world is from your tribe, you make a history of having the largest number of people on Interpol list bro, from drugs to cultism in Asia and Dubai, trafficking and so many other crime your cursed kind are known for. Before finding one Yoruba in drugs, we will find 5000 Yeebos in it. If you have any case against Tinubu, take him to court. Hush puppy is not as crazy as the Igbo lunatic that sold imaginary bridge for over $250M years back. You have Invictus obi to worry about, leave Hush alone.

Where's the proof Abiola was into drugs? Send it here? Hundeyin himself said on TV he found no proof of Abiola in drugs, there's nothing more laughable than a Igbos whose thousands of people are wasting away in jails across the world for drug trafficking talking about drugs. Ekeramadu is the UK right now for organ trafficking.

Not an Osu like you talking about rituals when we've seen gory videos of your IPOB brothers using people in the forests, Otokoto and Okija still remain fresh in our minds. Focus on the cannibalism and gory savage ritualism going on in your region. There are several pastors frlm your blighted yEast caught in rituals in Lagos. Your projections won't change the fact that crime is ridden into the souls of Yeebos. From baby factories to fake substandard products. You don't want me to get started with your crime culture Omo nna, because there's nothing more ironic than a Chinedu talking about crimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Baby Boy Has Been Born From The World's Oldest Sperm. [photos] / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.